My hair piece arrived. Problem solved. (shampoo)

blueshard

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS, did you know that your hair does not look bad. AND if you focused on your academic future and career goals and MOVED FORWARD, then you would get a ssshiittload of ***, people would admire you, you would get more attention than model looking men?

And you would make more money?

CCS

Reaction score
I consider my piece part of my wardrobe. And women rip on bald men too. I'll be ripped on either way. But if I get this down, I might fool them.

CCS

Reaction score
And news flash: women have sex with men they don't respect, all the time, if he looks good. The nice guy A student can just tutor her and listen to her vent about the good looking man's flaws. Appearance and money are a sliding scale, and women want the best combo of both. But for practical purposes, appearance is by far the more important factor. There may be mismatched couples out there, but they typically are a lot less sexual.

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
And news flash: women have sex with men they don't respect, all the time, if he looks good. The nice guy A student can just tutor her and listen to her vent about the good looking man's flaws. Appearance and money are a sliding scale, and women want the best combo of both. But for practical purposes, appearance is by far the more important factor. There may be mismatched couples out there, but they typically are a lot less sexual.

you will not look good with a piece!!!!! if ur wig is on...take it off so this post gets thru your head!

you look MUCH better without the rug man.

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
If you're looking for some good info on coloring, I'll post some links for reference:

http://www.hair-brain.com/default.asp (A collection of pay-per-view videos. Two thumbs up).

http://www.amazon.com/Haircoloring-Plai ... 671&sr=8-2
(A great introductory book on hair coloring).

Here's another book I picked up to refine my hair cutting skills. Nothing but step-by-step diagrams. Check out the other volumes in the series if you want to get a feel for this book's layout. Definitely worth the investment in my opinion.

http://www.amazon.com/Hairs-How-vol-5-M ... 605&sr=8-1

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
You have a roommate?!! Did you seriously think he wouldn't notice the fact that one day you magically have a full head of hair?! Even if you pulled the piece off perfectly, the sudden change is bound to draw his attention. You better let him in on the secret somehow and hope he keeps it to himself...

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with the others who say it looks fake... well cuz it does and it is! Don't do it CCS you will regret it later. When people look at an older man wearing a piece, they're thinking " ahh the old guy's just trying to relive his youth" and don't make much of it. But when they spot a young man wearing a piece, your just subjecting your self to ridicule by your peers. Just my honest opinion, i do not intend to offend anyone who wears a piece with my comment. Anyhow good luck.

MichiganBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
Its near impossible to get the hair styled and laying the way you`d like when its off your head. It needs to be held down and styled, as in glued to the scalp for the best results.
It does look like you have pretty good hair. I`m wondering what you`re covering with this frontal hairpiece.
With it on, it appears that the hairline is too low, but then agin, maybe you plan to have it back further in the end.

Do not buy any hair bleaching products to lighten the hair. It is very difficult to lighten processed hair correctly. The best way to go a shade lighter is to leave it somewheres that it can be in direct sunlight for a good long time, all day if possible.

CCS

Reaction score
Emuler said:
When people look at an older man wearing a piece, they're thinking " ahh the old guy's just trying to relive his youth" and don't make much of it. But when they spot a young man wearing a piece, your just subjecting your self to ridicule by your peers.
That is kind of what I am: a 28 year old man trying to live my youth for the first time.

Meta-Monster! said:
You have a roommate?!! Did you seriously think he wouldn't notice the fact that one day you magically have a full head of hair?!
Thinneritgoes! said:
your hair looks fine
Will you guys make up your minds whether it looks bald or good?

CCS

Reaction score
MB, what is a good wave relaxer for these pieces? I'd like to relax the wave just in case I can't get it going the right direction.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can you take a pic of how it looks now that it is shampooed?

Regular relaxers don't work very well. I would seriously suggest using like afro-lax... or some sort of black person hair relaxer. First I would suggest using a air iron on it to see if it is even worth it to straighten.

Love, Kiel

CCS

Reaction score
I will as soon as my roommate goes away. He's been here all day, and all I have is a webcam tethered to a desk top.

s.a.f

Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
Emuler said:
When people look at an older man wearing a piece, they're thinking " ahh the old guy's just trying to relive his youth" and don't make much of it. But when they spot a young man wearing a piece, your just subjecting your self to ridicule by your peers.
That is kind of what I am: a 28 year old man trying to live my youth for the first time.

You really dont get it, I dont think you ever will. :shakehead:

MB if this is what you have to deal with on a daily basis you deserve a knighthood.

CCS

Reaction score
This is my raccoon skin, until I can angle the hairs better. The need to angle forwards more, which is easy to change. But they were vented to curl back, like a flat back, which may be hard to change.

My piece is vented like this:

My natural hair is waved like this:

IBM

Reaction score
You look like a russian hat.

41IYlVw79dL._AA280_.jpg

You dont need the wig, you're not bald.

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
LMAO!!! I'm starting to think that your playing a hoax on all of us! But really, like the comment above say's it looks like a Russian hat is not that far off from the truth. CCS u rock man! :punk: and oh yeah luv the drawings so wicked!

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This thread just seems to get wierder and wierder..
You are a total star for sharing your pics with us though. :salut: