Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think I'm the loser here, having genuine anger and jealously for someone apologising to a woman, now that is loser material right there. Having a profile pic of Christian bale form American psycho because that's the dream hair you want, but you'll never ever have. That's a loser too
You can't look at things beyond the physical because of your double digit IQ. I'm sorry for you.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alex? f***, i've missed you brah.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I don't think I'm the loser here, having genuine anger and jealously for someone apologising to a woman, now that is loser material right there. Having a profile pic of Christian bale form American psycho because that's the dream hair you want, but you'll never ever have. That's a loser too

actually loser material is ripping into what you thought was a man, then applying the exact same situation to a woman and changing your tone all the way up, thats a true pathetic *** kissing loser.

g.i joey

Reaction score
but aside from that @Kayfabe were good, im not trying to get into any more HairLossTalk.com arguments anymore, those days are over.

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your simpleton mind can't find any other way to criticise other than their appearance (which they can't control). f*****g pathetic. Are you american? Do you really have vocabulary and reading comprehension of a twelve year old in your only language?

The reason I don't like you isn't because you were apologising, it's because you were apologising just when you found out that she's a girl. To top it off the thing you are apologising was extremely ignorant and atrocious. You think someone wants to be sick? Do you think they have never heard your pathetic ignorant advices before? Do you think they aren't trying to be healthy?

You are a disgrace of a humanbeing and yet you talk sh*t about others. What the f*** does your height have to do with anything? Is that the only thing you can be proud of? gz on your genetic blueprint because that's all you got going for you it seems.
Sooooo..you hate me because I don't treat women like I treat men? Yeh that makes sense? I hate to have to bring appearance in this, but I think you're the one that called me a pathetic little insect, for something as trivial as apologising to a woman when I found out it was woman. And you expect me to reply to you in a civilised manner? Yeh I apologised to her, that's because women have it equally as tough as men, if not more because hair loss doesn't seem to hit women like the plague like it does to men.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All my pictures except 1 are not taken by me
Just ignore them. They think if you're 6, then you're a good looking guy. You need to be 8/10 or at least 7/10 to be in a relationship (not talking about marriage).

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, and grandparents or a nursery can do the other spare day.

As for Xander, I will say again, his issue is not looks.

Perhaps he has social issues but its not to do with his face.
COPE.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Evil's definition makes me happy. I don't think the world or anyone for that matter owes me sex and I'm not frustrated over that and my virginity. That means I'm not an incel!

View attachment 56691
You're an incel. No one thinks anyone owes them sh*t. Sex is an important need. There was a woman who raised 25000 dollars from donations to install a vagina and have sex. People encouraged her because "everyone needs sex", but it's surely a horrible thing when guys talk about wanting it.

Last edited:

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ignore them. They think if you're 6, then you're a good looking guy. You need to be 8/10 or at least 7.5/10 to be in a relationship (not marriage).

Most guys I'm friends with are in the 6-7 range and consistently have regular sex and ongoing relationships. I know plenty of guys who are similar in standard to Xander that pull every weekend. I don't think I look quite as good as Xander but generally if I go to town on a weekend hanging around till 3 am I'm getting a root 1/4 times with a girl in the 6-8/10 range.

Xander's problem is a lack of trying, and mild autism.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most guys I'm friends with are in the 6-7 range and consistently have regular sex and ongoing relationships. I know plenty of guys who are similar in standard to Xander that pull every weekend. I don't think I look quite as good as Xander but generally if I go to town on a weekend hanging around till 3 am I'm getting a root 1/4 times with a girl in the 6-8/10 range.

Xander's problem is a lack of trying, and mild autism.
WTF ? How can women sense he has an autism on tinder ? For a year and no matches. Women would date a pedophile if he's good looking, never forget that.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
these posts are f*****g ridiculous and totally one dimensional - sex. In order for ANY gender to be happy in a relationship, they need a LOT of things, and believe it or not.... here's the kicker.... wait for it... most of what they ACTUALLY need ARE NOT LOOKS.

yes, men will f*** a tree if it has a vagina...we already know this.
COPE.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF ? How can women sense he has an autism on tinder ? For a year and no matches. Women would date a pedophile if he's good looking, never forget that.

The photos I've seen he may have not clearly looked autistic, but definitely like a serial killer.

They would even date a serial killer if they are good looking. They are sl*ts in general though, the average 6-7/10 would bone Xander if he looked less like a murderer or autist in his photos.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The photos I've seen he may have not clearly looked autistic, but definitely like a serial killer.

They would even date a serial killer if they are good looking. They are sl*ts in general though, the average 6-7/10 would bone Xander if he looked less like a murderer or autist in his photos.
Nothing called autistic or murderer photos. It's just his natural look. Many male models have serial killers looks and women would dig them for a million year. Stop coping, it's pathetic.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing called autistic or murderer photos. It's just his natural look. Many male models have serial killers looks and women would dig them for a million year. Stop coping, it's pathetic.

It's not cope, its a statistical fact that most guys who look like Xander are able to pull decent 6-7/10 snatch on a regular basis, or at least once every six months.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not cope, its a statistical fact that most guys who look like Xander are able to pull decent 6-7/10 snatch on a regular basis, or at least once every six months.
Then explain why didn't he have matches on tinder, and don't give my the autism bullshit because it's not logical.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Super cope reply I shuffled maybe hundreds of pics including NT pics and calm face pics @CopeForLife can confirm.

Women dont like how my face looks and its not the location either we tried every location possible.

do you mean 4 pixels photo of you in Kimono and 4 kilometers zoomed photo of you on the beach?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

yeah, saying there is more to a healthy relationship than sex is a cope. is this the only word you know? or does your vocabulary only consist of words like, "cope", "blue pilled", "lookism", "gymcell", etc... goddamn these posters on here. I could swear y'all are 14 year old virgins. :p