Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where the f*** do you live.

Where the f*** do you assume? the U.S... there is A LOT of criteria for women, unless you're a beta cuck who is insecure and dates unnattractive women. simple fact man.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
MATE the women I know literally get followed on the streets when leaving the house are u f*****g joking ?

well, that's called rape. different than serious, sustained relationships

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is an ENORMOUS criteria for women and dating, unless you're just talking about a sloppy, drunken one night stand. Women have to have an attractive face, be fit, dress sexy, have a perfect vagina, etc... (the last one is just my criteria.). get real you guys... oh and hair loss on a woman? None of those Chad fucks would even deal with it. Most wouldn't, unless every thing else was flawless. That being said, i would marry @Pasbrillantebrunette tomorrow, even if she was completely bald. That's because her sexy accent and flawless vagina compensate for it. :p
Yeh I agree with you, I couldn't care less if I had a gf/wife that was bald, as long she's all other things mentioned, I'm fine with it

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously can't believe people are disliking my post. LOL. ok, I agree there is NO criteria for women. they just have to exist. A perfect chad will date a whale because she exists. nevermind.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously can't believe people are disliking my post. LOL. ok, I agree there is NO criteria for women. they just have to exist. A perfect chad will date a whale because she exists. nevermind.
make a tinder profile with an ugly girl and you'll see for yourself.

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeh I agree with you, I couldn't care less if I had a gf/wife that was bald, as long she's all other things mentioned, I'm fine with it
And she doesn't have to have a PERFECT vagina, but yeh a decent one at that lol. Bottom line I couldn't give a f*** if she's was balding

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And she doesn't have to have a PERFECT vagina, but yeh a decent one at that lol. Bottom line I couldn't give a f*** if she's was balding
Women don't even need vaginas for a tall fullhead Chad in 2017.
http://nypost.com/2017/08/15/woman-...ing-money-so-she-can-have-sex-with-boyfriend/
20620943_10213841119772198_7252602347722202190_n.jpg

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
make a tinder profile with an ugly girl and you'll see for yourself.

I agree with you to SOME extent, for sure. But, it's not like good looking guys regularly date ugly women. At least here it's not true. That ugly girl on tinder is getting *** rammed by all the bald beta cucklering white knights.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

you don't need to tell me dude. I can't even date because I am tired of shallow women that I don't trust. Most of the women I dated would either directly or indirectly bring up any flaw I have, and then tried to change it. Everything from the way I dress to my body hair, to my teeth to my height, and yes, then balding...

that's why now that I look like a diffused sewer rat with the plague, it is IMPOSSIBLE to even try before I finally f*****g shave it and try to move on.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
you don't need to tell me dude. I can't even date because I am tired of shallow women that I don't trust. Most of the women I dated would either directly or indirectly bring up any flaw I have, and then tried to change it. Everything from the way I dress to my body hair, to my teeth to my height, and yes, then balding...

that's why now that I look like a diffused sewer rat with the plague, it is IMPOSSIBLE to even try before I finally f*****g shave it and try to move on.
XD I understand you bro. You're just coping bc u lived the gud life in ur 20s when hypergamy wasnt a thing and you had hair.

But that time is looong gone..

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can some of you reply on this post and tell me which one of you are women, I feel like I'm having a convo with a room of full of sausages

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
can some of you reply on this post and tell me which one of you are women, I feel like I'm having a convo with a room of full of sausages

let me pop 500mg of spironolactone and put on a skirt real quick. I'll take care of you big boy.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol im a gamergirl =^_^=

u guys are so random!! xD

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** does that mean?
Which word are you struggling with?

You ignorantly lash out on @EvilLocks unknowingly that she's a girl. Then you take it all back just because she's a girl. And now you are trying to talk just the women of hairloss forum. They will never sleep with you, you are a pathetic insect.

yeoGInA.png