Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
A woman can get sex easily but finding a decent man who is committed, has a career, and has a half decent personality is quite hard.

I know a ton of women who are good women and yet they have been cheated on in long term relationships and are now single.

So in short, it is easier for women to get sex quickly, but they have similar issues to men when it comes to making a relationship stick.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Contrary to popular opinion women age better than men too. Maybe not in terms of 'fuckability' but just in a general aesthetic way.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most women don't. After their peak (age 24-25), they usually age quicker than the average man. There are, of course, several exceptions, but many women in their 30s I meet are already unfuckable. And that also because they don't have a healthy lifestyle, eventhough genes play a role.
I agree with Dante.

Most women do look best in their late teens or early twenties.

There are the odd anomalies of course - maybe 10% who continue to look as good in their 30s and 40s and maybe even 2% who actually look better as they age.

Men are a little different as they tend to peak later.

I've got a theory that pretty boys tend to peak between 20-27, but masculine, handsome type men tend to peak 28-40.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Men need to be above average by a combination of looks, height, intelligence, social status, personality, body and hair.

OP has: looks, height, intelligence (delivered with autism unfortunately for him), body and hair.

Stop coping and finding excuses to explain why you are not getting laid.

Explain to me then why I get zero matches on tinder in a year @EvilLocks can confirm she has seen the pictures that I use on tinder

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men need to be above average by a combination of looks, height, intelligence, social status, personality, body and hair.

OP has: looks, height, intelligence (delivered with autism unfortunately for him), body and hair.

Stop coping and finding excuses to explain why you are not getting laid.

Excuses is the ultimate cope of many normal-looking Norwood 1-2s here. I'd do anything to be in their shoes, just to be average-looking.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A woman can get sex easily but finding a decent man who is committed, has a career, and has a half decent personality is quite hard.

I know a ton of women who are good women and yet they have been cheated on in long term relationships and are now single.

So in short, it is easier for women to get sex quickly, but they have similar issues to men when it comes to making a relationship stick.

Why is having a career important? Honestly, I'd be a bit put off if that was important to a woman. I earn good money, but I never show it off or disclose how much I earn. Keeps the bad 'uns away.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is having a career important? Honestly, I'd be a bit put off if that was important to a woman. I earn good money, but I never show it off or disclose how much I earn. Keeps the bad 'uns away.
To be marriage material a woman would like someone who earns an okay amount to secure the families future.

I too wouldn't date a woman without a career - she doesn't have to be rich but she must work and be on more than minimum wage.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's true men have it harder than women but we just gotta suck it up and keep going. Males in almost every species have to do this, a little dance or display to impress the female. It ends in rejection most of the time.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reality is that 80% of men are unattractive in the eyes of women. If you fit in that category you'll have no choice but to run betabux game. You will never truly be loved as a betabux, but atleast you'll not be alone, right? You will also get to reproduce, you might get cuckooed and raise Chads babies instead, though. But atleast you'll get to raise children, right? You might even get to have sex on your birthday (if she doesn't have a headache).

The truth is that only 40% of men ever reproduce, while 80% of women do. The worse of genetically you are, the better your status and money game needs to be.

Even bluepilled normans know that women have it easier, they just can't admit it. The evidence lies in their advices. For men: Get a haircut, hit the gym, be outgoing, be yourself ("No, not like that! You have to like the stuff that women like in a man, of course!"), get a tan (holy f*** I hate this one), work hard, and the list goes on.

For women: Just hang in there gurl you'll meet someone eventually! #BeautifulAtAnySize

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reality is that 80% of men are unattractive in the eyes of women. If you fit in that category you'll have no choice but to run betabux game. You will never truly be loved as a betabux, but atleast you'll not be alone, right? You will also get to reproduce, you might get cuckooed and raise Chads babies instead, though. But atleast you'll get to raise children, right? You might even get to have sex on your birthday (if she doesn't have a headache).

The truth is that only 40% of men ever reproduce, while 80% of women do. The worse of genetically you are, the better your status and money game needs to be.

Even bluepilled normans know that women have it easier, they just can't admit it. The evidence lies in their advices. For men: Get a haircut, hit the gym, be outgoing, be yourself ("No, not like that! You have to like the stuff that women like in a man, of course!"), get a tan (holy f*** I hate this one), work hard, and the list goes on.

For women: Just hang in there gurl you'll meet someone eventually! #BeautifulAtAnySize
Extreme blackpill truth