Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
The reality is that 80% of men are unattractive in the eyes of women. If you fit in that category you'll have no choice but to run betabux game. You will never truly be loved as a betabux, but atleast you'll not be alone, right? You will also get to reproduce, you might get cuckooed and raise Chads babies instead, though. But atleast you'll get to raise children, right? You might even get to have sex on your birthday (if she doesn't have a headache).

The truth is that only 40% of men ever reproduce, while 80% of women do. The worse of genetically you are, the better your status and money game needs to be.

Even bluepilled normans know that women have it easier, they just can't admit it. The evidence lies in their advices. For men: Get a haircut, hit the gym, be outgoing, be yourself ("No, not like that! You have to like the stuff that women like in a man, of course!"), get a tan (holy f*** I hate this one), work hard, and the list goes on.

For women: Just hang in there gurl you'll meet someone eventually! #BeautifulAtAnySize
In the UK more than 80% of adult men over 35 have children.

In our country its often the ugly as sin and unemployed people who have the most kids.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most women don't. After their peak (age 24-25), they usually age quicker than the average man. There are, of course, several exceptions, but many women in their 30s I meet are already unfuckable. And that also because they don't have a healthy lifestyle, even though genes play a role.
That peak = wrong

Womans peak is 16-22 more like, at least aesthetically

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah that sucks. I know the feeling. Haven't felt genuine happiness since 2012 :/
Same. Oh well I guess it could be worse.

I don't understand why you don't go out though ? Too Afraid ?
Seems pretty weird to me that an attractive woman can have the same issues as I do

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
As much as I like the blackpill though women can be manipulated by lesser men. As we've seen many times irl and from stories in forums.

No idea how they do it though

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Same. Oh well I guess it could be worse.

I don't understand why you don't go out though ? Too Afraid ?
Seems pretty weird to me that an attractive woman can have the same issues as I do
I'm just over it. You can't go through something like premature baldness and not be a changed person. You see, I don't wanna do the things I used to do. If things were different, sure, but they're not. I don't know if we have the same issues apart from baldness and depression, because my issues mainly revolve around anxiety. Not social anxiety, but I'm fearful of everything basically and it eats me up. Also I have no energy to do stuff.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just over it. You can't go through something like premature baldness and not be a changed person. You see, I don't wanna do the things I used to do. If things were different, sure, but they're not. I don't know if we have the same issues apart from baldness and depression, because my issues mainly revolve around anxiety. Not social anxiety, but I'm fearful of everything basically and it eats me up. Also I have no energy to do stuff.
Well that sucks it seems to me you're afraid of new experiences and new people. I'm same but my training in fighting sports gave me the confidence to react in tough situations.

I don't know why you're so scared though didn't get enough hugs and support from the people you cared about ?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You probably have PTSD to some degree.
It's traumatizing. to lose hair at such a young age.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Well that sucks it seems to me you're afraid of new experiences and new people. I'm same but my training in fighting sports gave me the confidence to react in tough situations.

I don't know why you're so scared though didn't get enough hugs and support from the people you cared about ?
I've had a great childhood and a family that always cared and supported me, so it's not that. I think some people are just wired differently, me included. I had my first panic attack at 17 and have struggled since. Once baldness was added to the mix at 20 my life became absolute hell. I've had my up's and down's, but the anxiety has always crept back somehow. Right now I'm doing alright, but I never know when the next episode will occur or what will set it off.
I'm not afraid of meeting new people actually, if I wasn't so damaged. I have this feeling of not wanting to burden someone with my issues, if you know what I mean? I have a lot of baggage, not many people can handle that. Sometimes I feel like it's better to be alone. I have dated people, one on and off for 7 years (that I told people about) so I'm not a total recluse. I also have a few friends and my family and dog. But I'm over the whole party-scene and stuff, I'd rather stay at home and do things I like.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also where are your friends when you need them ? Ah too busy having fun living their lives ?
These experiences make you realize who's there for you and who's not

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had a great childhood and a family that always cared and supported me, so it's not that. I think some people are just wired differently, me included. I had my first panic attack at 17 and have struggled since. Once baldness was added to the mix at 20 my life became absolute hell. I've had my up's and down's, but the anxiety has always crept back somehow. Right now I'm doing alright, but I never know when the next episode will occur or what will set it off.
I'm not afraid of meeting new people actually, if I wasn't so damaged. I have this feeling of not wanting to burden someone with my issues, if you know what I mean? I have a lot of baggage, not many people can handle that. Sometimes I feel like it's better to be alone. I have dated people, one on and off for 7 years (that I told people about) so I'm not a total recluse. I also have a few friends and my family and dog. But I'm over the whole party-scene and stuff, I'd rather stay at home and do things I like.
Just exercise and stop worrying so much. You have friends also find a hobby like table games or card games with friends.

Go long walks with your dog and put headphones.

You should be living the gud life goddamnit

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can also def relate to not wanting to burden someone with my issues. That's why I vent here so much cause I never talked to anyone about them

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Just exercise and stop worrying so much. You have friends also find a hobby like table games or card games with friends.

Go long walks with your dog and put headphones.

You should be living the gud life goddamnit
I don't exercise because of my chronic fatigue. I used to, but had to stop because my body couldn't take it. However, I do manage to go for walks with my dog, something I do every day. I can function and do stuff around the apartment, go for walks and very light exercise, but not much more. If I could I'd be going to the gym every day to get my mind off things.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't exercise because of my chronic fatigue. I used to, but had to stop because my body couldn't take it. However, I do manage to go for walks with my dog, something I do every day. I can function and do stuff around the apartment, go for walks and very light exercise, but not much more. If I could I'd be going to the gym every day to get my mind off things.
Yeah I don't know seems to me you have some weird clinical condition.

My condition is inceldom and not trusting anyone cause lots of people are selfish pricks

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know seems to me you have some weird clinical condition.

My condition is inceldom and not trusting anyone cause lots of people are selfish pricks
You're not an incel - I've seen your pictures.