Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not an incel - I've seen your pictures.

I think people are equating incel with reclusive...I agree with you but I think Xander is reclusive because he feels depressed. Incel to me is more like they are shunned. (I'm old so maybe i got the lingo wrong)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think people are equating incel with reclusive...I agree with you but I think Xander is reclusive because he feels depressed. Incel to me is more like they are shunned. (I'm old so maybe i got the lingo wrong)
I always associate the word with being so ugly you cannot get laid.

I sometimes forget that there are other factors such as mental illness and learning difficulties

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always associate the word with being so ugly you cannot get laid.

I sometimes forget that there are other factors such as mental illness and learning difficulties

i think reclusive are by choice skipping the parties.
Incels I think it is not by choice they are not invited to the parties.
I think the getting girls is secondary as long as you are acceptable looking.
I could be wrong.

Like right now I am semi-reclusive..its my choice..i get invites often I just have lack of enthusiasm i have to push myself.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be marriage material a woman would like someone who earns an okay amount to secure the families future.

I too wouldn't date a woman without a career - she doesn't have to be rich but she must work and be on more than minimum wage.

Two full-time careerists - not sure that's family material....lots of these lead to burnout and divorce. Not saying it's easy (most economies are setup to be anti-family and force both parents out to work), but a kid should have a stay at home parent there in the early years.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Two full-time careerists - not sure that's family material....lots of these lead to burnout and divorce. Not saying it's easy (most economies are setup to be anti-family and force both parents out to work), but a kid should have a stay at home parent there in the early years.

Then from your perspective it should make sense women choose best career minded man to breed with.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the Swedish model is best where both parent work 30hrs so they also share the work and care giving.

In the west it is hard to live a good life with just a man income alone (unless the guy somehow earned over 100k per year).

In asia its a little different and I could support a family on my income alone and still live a middle class lifestyle

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

You are right. Involuntary celibate. Xander is a voluntary celibate, he could get laid if he did the right things. He chooses not to these things out of fear, lack of belief he can succeed etc.

I think the Swedish model is best where both parent work 30hrs so they also share the work and care giving.

In the west it is hard to live a good life with just a man income alone (unless the guy somehow earned over 100k per year).

In asia its a little different and I could support a family on my income alone and still live a middle class lifestyle

We should have a 4 day work week allowing people to choose their extra free day :D

This could mean a parent could be with child for 5 days of the week if they are both working.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right. Involuntary celibate. Xander is a voluntary celibate, he could get laid if he did the right things. He chooses not to these things out of fear, lack of belief he can succeed etc.

We should have a 4 day work week allowing people to choose their extra free day :D

This could mean a parent could be with child for 5 days of the week if they are both working.
Exactly, and grandparents or a nursery can do the other spare day.

As for Xander, I will say again, his issue is not looks.

Perhaps he has social issues but its not to do with his face.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you considering spending rest of your life in Asia? How does your life there compare to the UK?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Aging is a case by case scenario regardless of gender.
On average non balding men age better than women.

The reason is simple, youth is very sought after in women, but not so much in men. Thus signs of getting older don't have as much of a negative effect on males.

Last edited:

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
as a NW1-1.5 I agree with OP still, and I actively get/got laid (I'm 20). But I totally think women are much picker, yet we are not allowed to be picky (by societies standards). I think perhaps in the 1950-early 1980s it was much different. men could be picky and women were not allowed to be as much.

If you're 1-1.5 just get on finasteride and abandon this place. You're not visibly balding and your status is untouched by any hair loss you had.
Really, you don't want to know how people feel and get treated when they become visibly balding. It's not that time for you yet and I hope God it will never come to you, because it's the worst thing for a man. Way worse than anything you can imagine, and it gets even worse the younger you are. Evaluate your family hair loss history, consult the derm, get on finasteride and keep living the fullhead life. Trust me you don't want to read what's written on this forum: the hopelessness, the bitterness, the cries for help, the lost hopes. They will come natural if you become visibly balding. Just keep on living with the drug, if you start now at Norwood 1-1.5 you will never lose hair for a long time.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brutal Black pill

Evil's definition makes me happy. I don't think the world or anyone for that matter owes me sex and I'm not frustrated over that and my virginity. That means I'm not an incel!

giphy.gif