Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I wanted to say to the female audience here, is that I understand that girls are meant to look feminine and act accordingly etc. And tbh most women don't have hair loss, and if they do, it's not that bad, so I understand it when some of you women here are quite cut up about having hair loss, but let me reinstate the fact, that most men do not care about women hair loss, I can guarantee you that, I'm an advocate for that idea, because like I said before, I couldn't care less. As long as you have a decent facial features and bangin' body (excuse me for going full Chad, the douchbag 101 there) that's all we males care about, just writing this post to ease the stress of you ladies :). I tried preaching to make audience on this site and suddenly all the 5'5 manlets came out of the closet and bashed me not taking propecia.

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which word are you struggling with?

You ignorantly lash out on @EvilLocks unknowingly that she's a girl. Then you take it all back just because she's a girl. And now you are trying to talk just the women of hairloss forum. They will never sleep with you, you are a pathetic insect.

View attachment 61977
Lol why would me being more affectionate and kinder to the women of this forum mean I'm trying to sleep with them? I'm hardly a pathetic insect btw, I'm actually 6'5 so you can shut the f*** up you skinny 5 foot balding dwarf

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I wanted to say to the female audience here, is that I understand that girls are meant to look feminine and act accordingly etc. And tbh most women don't have hair loss, and if they do, it's not that bad, so I understand it when some of you women here are quite cut up about having hair loss, but let me reinstate the fact, that most men do not care about women hair loss, I can guarantee you that, I'm an advocate for that idea, because like I said before, I couldn't care less. As long as you have a decent facial features and bangin' body (excuse me for going full Chad, the douchbag 101 there) that's all we males care about, just writing this post to ease the stress of you ladies :). I tried preaching to make audience on this site and suddenly all the 5'5 manlets came out of the closet and bashed me not taking propecia.

they're still not gonna have sex with you

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol why would me being more affectionate and kinder to the women of this forum mean I'm trying to sleep with them? I'm hardly a pathetic insect btw, I'm actually 6'5 so you can shut the f*** up you skinny 5 foot balding dwarf
More of chance than you do buddy ol' pal
NiceGuy
tenor.gif

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm trying to give some support to the women on this forums, and I'm f*****g slandered. f*****g hell, some of you are properly miserable, can't stand full head of hair guys ongoing gym and having the body of their dreams, so you resort to calling them gymcel. Big f*****g lol, you miserable f*****g balding midgets will stay bald forever, twiddling your thumbs looking for a cure that cost more than your parents house.

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That gymcel business really grinds my gears, as if balding didn't hit you bad enough, on top of that, you,re being mean to people who are living their life lol

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Furthermore, I can't apologise to a woman, without being accused of trying to f*** them. Jesus Christ man, when you say that over in your head , do you realise how shallow and worthless you are for doing that?

g.i joey

Reaction score
G.i. Joey is that you? I thought we squashed our little confrontation?

dont know what you're talking about? what do you mean is that me? can you not read my user name? unless you're supersaiyangayboii then i have no clue what "beef" you speak of?

BTW, you sound like a huge b**ch bashing on everyone and then writing 6 paragraphs explaining yourself.

Just log the f*** out brah, simple.

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dont know what you're talking about? what do you mean is that me? can you not read my user name? unless you're supersaiyangayboii then i have no clue what "beef" you speak of?

BTW, you sound like a huge b**ch bashing on everyone and then writing 6 paragraphs explaining yourself.

Just log the f*** out brah, simple.
Why should I "log the f*** out" for apologising to a woman and getting bashed for doing so, I don't think so, you miserable twat, I hope each and every one of you who have unessicarly slandered me to feel my words going up through your pathetic midget spine like a lightning bolt.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Why should I "log the f*** out" for apologising to a woman and getting bashed for doing so, I don't think so, you miserable twat, I hope each and every one of you who have unessicarly slandered me to feel my words going up through your pathetic midget spine like a lightning bolt.

i hope you learn how to spell unnecessarily one day, keep white knighting woman on a f*****g hairloss forum lmao, what a pathetic loser.

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i hope you learn how to spell unnecessarily one day, keep white knighting woman on a f*****g hairloss forum lmao, what a pathetic loser.
I don't think I'm the loser here, having genuine anger and jealously for someone apologising to a woman, now that is loser material right there. Having a profile pic of Christian bale form American psycho because that's the dream hair you want, but you'll never ever have. That's a loser too

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your simpleton mind can't find any other way to criticise other than their appearance (which they can't control). f*****g pathetic. Are you american? Do you really have vocabulary and reading comprehension of a twelve year old in your only language?

The reason I don't like you isn't because you were apologising, it's because you were apologising just when you found out that she's a girl. To top it off the thing you are apologising was extremely ignorant and atrocious. You think someone wants to be sick? Do you think they have never heard your pathetic ignorant advices before? Do you think they aren't trying to be healthy?

You are a disgrace of a humanbeing and yet you talk sh*t about others. What the f*** does your height have to do with anything? Is that the only thing you can be proud of? gz on your genetic blueprint because that's all you got going for you it seems.

Kayfabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think I'm the loser here, having genuine anger and jealously for someone apologising to a woman, now that is loser material right there. Having a profile pic of Christian bale form American psycho because that's the dream hair you want, but you'll never ever have. That's a loser too
From* this damn iPad is killing me.