Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, saying there is more to a healthy relationship than sex is a cope. is this the only word you know? or does your vocabulary only consist of words like, "cope", "blue pilled", "lookism", "gymcell", etc... goddamn these posters on here. I could swear y'all are 14 year old virgins. :p
Saying that looks aren't the most important thing when it comes to attraction and relationships is pretty retarded tho.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, saying there is more to a healthy relationship than sex is a cope. is this the only word you know? or does your vocabulary only consist of words like, "cope", "blue pilled", "lookism", "gymcell", etc... goddamn these posters on here. I could swear y'all are 14 year old virgins. :p

close he is 17 year old virgin

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
They all seem to have gotten stuck at that age in their heads.

They often have 0 relationship experience, they know pretty much nothing about how to deal with women in real life, and yet they proclaim themselves as experts on the subject. They know, you see.

It's funny how the more experience I got with women, the less angry and resentful I became about them. And if you read the work of famous serial slayers like Alain Soral, that's also the conclusion they came to after years of intense dating: women are people just like us (groundbreaking!), something that seems inconceivable to the turbo-incel crowd on this forum.

Mutual sexual attraction based on looks (not beauty) is the most important thing when it comes to starting and building healthy relationships.
I had a heated debate with a German about this recently - she insisted looks don't matter that much too women and then I asked her if she would date a bald obese guy and she said no. She was still really pissed off so she tried attacking me and calling me old (I'm 31) - to turn the tide I attacked back by saying I only like successful women or women with real talent and when I found out she had no success nor talent the debate was over.

Couldn't let the sanctimonious and the deluded get away with saying sh*t like that.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
"
I'm in Taipei right now and went on my first tinder date here a couple of days ago. I'm 26(f) and he was smart, polite and a generally nice guy and the date went well. So we had beers on a ferris wheel and I kissed him. But like it didn't get me too horny but he kind of went from 0-100 really fast and immediately started suggesting we go back to mine. I didn't feel it that much.

I enjoy kissing and it was nice and all but it was really raining and I would have rather gone home, showered and watched Rick and Morty alone. I enjoy sex, but with some people kissing is kind of enough. So I went home and blocked him and then felt bad for a bit but not really. I kind of date a lot anyway, so if I screwed all the guys I get from tinder that would literally be fucked.

"

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
tl;dr
> girl swiped a "cute" guy in Tinder without bio (lol @ bio importance)
> he unmatched her in a while
> she found him on POF and MESSAGED him
> they went out and he banged her

being sub8 male is JOKE

I've been single for a year now. After going on multiple dates that weren't that great and some of the guys were very weird, I decided to stop putting pressure on my self to go on dates just for the sake of it.

Then one day I was flicking through Tinder and a really cute guy popped up. Just my type and had a dog on his photo. He didn't have a bio but something about him just told me we'd get on. I swiped right and we matched. We talked for a couple of weeks on the app and made rough plans for a date on a Saturday. When Saturday came around I shot a message to confirm plans and he never replied. Next time I looked he'd unmatched me. I was a little miffed but we'd never met and I got over it pretty quickly.

I forgot about cute dog guy and went about my life. Then one day I was scrolling through my POF account and I noticed a guy had messaged me and he looked cute from the thumbnail. I couldn't believe it when it was dog guy. He told me he was sorry that his Tinder had malfunctioned and had deleted everyone. And whilst i don't believe his excuse for a second, we never made firm plans and damn this guy was really cute.

We chatted again for just over a week, swapped numbers and had our first date on a Sunday 3 weeks ago. We instantly clicked and I don't think I've laughed that much in ages. We went on a few more dates and then he went on holiday. And now I'm so excited for him to come home so we can carry on this whirlwind 'romance'. I've literally been swept off my feet.

f*****g LOL below

...wellllllll I did lose my virginity to a Tinder hook-up this week! I don't have a standard of comparison to judge it by lol but all in all I think it was not bad at all for a first time. He stayed the night at my dorm, ordered food, cuddly sh*t, we went three rounds overall, and honestly I had a good time :)

beta struggled to get answer from a girl and got blackpilled

JVl1wS5.png

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
tl;dr
> girl swiped a "cute" guy in Tinder without bio (lol @ bio importance)
> he unmatched her in a while
> she found him on POF and MESSAGED him
> they went out and he banged her

being sub8 male is JOKE

f*****g LOL below

beta struggled to get answer from a girl and got blackpilled

View attachment 62891
I don't know if you care about this shitty paragraph i'm posting, but consider it venting and never mind it.

I don't bother anymore caring about this stuff or women. I know it's not fair, but if you think about it, most things in life are unfair. It's unfair for someone to be born in a third world country while another one is born in a first world country. It's unfair to be born with down syndrome or any genetic disabilities while most other people are healthy and have no problems. Life is unfair and we can't change that, that is the truth. When i talk about being subhuman or genetic trash, it doesn't necessarily mean that i hate myself or depressed, i'm just facing and accepting my truth. There's nothing wrong with that because it doesn't matter if i accepted it or not, nothing would change, MOST things are already determined and over. And that's why i don't bother bitching about anything anymore. I can't change anything anyways.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if you care about this shitty paragraph i'm posting, but consider it venting and never mind it.

I don't bother anymore caring about this stuff or women. I know it's not fair, but if you think about it, most things in life are unfair. It's unfair for someone to be born in a third world country while another one is born in a first world country. It's unfair to be born with down syndrome or any genetic disabilities while most other people are healthy and have no problems. Life is unfair and we can't change that, that is the truth. When i talk about being subhuman or genetic trash, it doesn't necessarily mean that i hate myself or depressed, i'm just facing and accepting my truth. There's nothing wrong with that because it doesn't matter if i accepted it or not, nothing would change, MOST things are already determined and over. And that's why i don't bother bitching about anything anymore. I can't change anything anyways.

I'm just enjoying to read these stories since they are like from another dimension.

I barely feel any disappointment and accepted my inferiority a quite a while ago.

That's not bitching.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just enjoying to read these stories since they are like from another dimension.

I barely feel any disappointment and accepted my inferiority a quite a while ago.

That's not bitching.
I didn't mean that you b**ch. Actually, i was the one bitching the most while others here were normal. And don't misunderstand me, i don't mean anything offensive to you, i'm just venting in a replay instead of making a new, useless thread.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Being born in a 3rd world country seems nice. They don't have any expectations and treat every small thing as a huge blessing. Every time I see videos from 3rd world countries they seem alot happier than what I experience where I live. Most materialistic things don't bring any happiness. I think I'd be alot happier living in some ghetto 3rd world country hanging out with my 3rd world country friends at the beach smoking blunts.
cJ23nEx_jYYx.gif

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being born in a 3rd world country seems nice. They don't have any expectations and treat every small thing as a huge blessing. Every time I see videos from 3rd world countries they seem alot happier than what I experience where I live. Most materialistic things don't bring any happiness. I think I'd be alot happier living in some ghetto 3rd world country hanging out with my 3rd world country friends at the beach smoking blunts.
View attachment 62896
If you have decent genetics, your life is good anywhere you could live. Our lives are officially over. That's why i like religions, although i'm 100% convinced of it, it's still a strong kind of coping that there's another chance or life. It makes a huge difference for me. if i had been an atheist, i would have killed myself long ago.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey dude, your a smart guy, still young and can do quite a bit. I recall you saying you like playing chess and games. If that's the case you should look into crypto currency trading, i have a feeling you would do alright with it.
I'm not just saying that because you sound depressed, i honestly don't care because you are just an anonymous person online, but from what i gather you might benefit from focusing your energy on something else, like making assloads of money.
You're right, money is the only thing you can enjoy life with if you have shitty genetics. Thanks for the advice.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey dude, your a smart guy, still young and can do quite a bit. I recall you saying you like playing chess and games. If that's the case you should look into crypto currency trading, i have a feeling you would do alright with it.
I'm not just saying that because you sound depressed, i honestly don't care because you are just an anonymous person online, but from what i gather you might benefit from focusing your energy on something else, like making assloads of money.
Be wary of recomending crypto currency trading. You don't know what's going to happen even days from now, it's volatile as f***. Most serious investors stay away from it for a reason. Only invest what you can afford to lose, it's a gamble. But a good one!

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw that Microsoft is developing Age of Empires IV, and it made me wish that I were 16 again, so that I could have a lot of free time and try to dominate it like I did Age of Empires II: The Age of Conquerors. I was addicted to logging on to the MSN gaming zone, over a couple years of focusing I went from being a n00b to being an expert, it was a great online community plus it was a strategically deep game.

I miss it.

366b7533fbd02dd891b076c3904feabd--age-of-empires-pc-game.jpg

It's weird how every record of it is gone. The MSN gaming zone is gone. The hard drive where I had my saved games is gone. The message board where we discussed the game is gone. The old emails of the people I got in touch with are probably no longer active. It's all gone.

I'm thinking in 20 years, I'll suddenly wonder how some of you are doing, but there might not be any trace.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw that Microsoft is developing Age of Empires IV, and it made me wish that I were 16 again, so that I could have a lot of free time and try to dominate it like I did Age of Empires II: The Age of Conquerors. I was addicted to logging on to the MSN gaming zone, over a couple years of focusing I went from being a n00b to being an expert, it was a great online community plus it was a strategically deep game.

I miss it.

View attachment 62900

It's weird how every record of it is gone. The MSN gaming zone is gone. The hard drive where I had my saved games is gone. The message board where we discussed the game is gone. The old emails of the people I got in touch with are probably no longer active. It's all gone.

I'm thinking in 20 years, I'll suddenly wonder how some of you are doing, but there might not be any trace.
You still got the memories atleast.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

I miss it.

View attachment 62900

I'd add you all on facebook, but some of you are super private.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in a bad mood so shitposting is gonna be (sorry)

Browsing reddit

xFH7mAj.jpg

this guy got advice to fix his bio
:D:D