Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think he would do well in NY
he's better looking than i am and i do ok

although his photos suck donkey balls; an inmate in a Russian prison would have better selfies than Xander
ur like 6'5 dude lol I wouldnt give a sh*t about baldness with ur height

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
your

your biggest fault is being a really really shitty photographer
i guarantee you if i created a Bumble or Tinder profile in NY with your photos (though i'd have to photoshop them so it looks like you are outside) you would get 10 matches within a day easily

I'm not going to do that, because i'm very busy sitting on my *** drinking beer
but if i wasn't so goddam busy i'd show you

Oh come on!!! do it!!!!

Think of the hope you might give this guy (*cought* and you can get him to stop saying 'ogre' all the time).

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am curious to do his account in NYC because I see men who have similar look always with GF's.

He may consider these women to be genetic trash--but we should see out of curiosity.

he is an above average aspie

you won't believe what photos did he sent me as a proposal to make a tinder acc

100% autism

shookwun

Reaction score
Mentally wise you are genetic trash

Afraid to go and talk to women. Easiest way to get laid.

Normies like yourself should avoid online dating. However, you are to afraid to talk to women so this limits 80% of your potential to hiding behind random photos.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94 , would it be ok with you if I posted a few of your pics on photofeeler.com to see how they're rated? IMO, you're substantially better looking than I am, and even I get dates.

@macaroni is the #1 male sexual catch on the US east coast, don't listen to him. This is his pic, obviously he does very well with women:
homem_salva_caes_tafixe1-480x600.jpg

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Xander94 , would it be ok with you if I posted a few of your pics on photofeeler.com to see how they're rated? IMO, you're substantially better looking than I am, and even I get dates.

@macaroni is the #1 male sexual catch on the US east coast, don't listen to him. This is his pic, obviously he does very well with women:
View attachment 62960
wtf he's twice my size.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude, how did you get my picture?

I did a google image search for "really good looking tall guy with dog", I figured that given you'd show up near the top due to all of the women outside your apartment taking pics and posting them on Instagram.

I'm also jealous of your cousin who lives in Los Angeles:

e7b562af7f9c3196ee5b58d9edea57ba--cute-puppies-cute-dogs.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oblivion was damn good! But I did prefer Morrowind. I listen to the music from time to time :D I also loved reading Harry Potter, it was my first read in English, I loved the universe.
yep. i had many other favorite memories of fictional worlds and elder scrolls would definitley be up there. oblivion was my life when i was a teenager. i also agree morrowind is better though, cuz of the charming weird trippy world. skyrim had super gameplay, music and nature but inferior charm its weird.

P.S. can't believe a f*****g girl has played these games lol. fuark i wanna white knight you even more now

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Remember that ? :p
f*****g hell yes. Lol morrowind was my life in middle school

Such a trippy and weird world ha. Music ofc was great too.

Goddamn it im nostalgia'ing hard

I miss the days of oblivion 12 hours a day in pajamas when i was 15. Really engrossing worlds, all of them

Gets close to the charm of LOTR. Both universes literally make me feel sad and nostalgic like ive f*****g BEEN to these places goddamn

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Mentally wise you are genetic trash

Afraid to go and talk to women. Easiest way to get laid.

Normies like yourself should avoid online dating. However, you are to afraid to talk to women so this limits 80% of your potential to hiding behind random photos.

There's a small minority of people here who don't even talk about hair loss...only moan that they are genetic trash, yet they don't even do anything to improve their position. Taking the path of least resistance, not surprising.

Do they try to work out and improve their physique? Nope.

Do they try to increase their social circle? Nope.

Do they try to be more outgoing and personable? Nope.

Do they risk rejection like the rest of us do when asking someone out? Nope.

Easiest to just sit in front of the computer and type woe is me on a forum.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did a google image search for "really good looking tall guy with dog", I figured that given you'd show up near the top due to all of the women outside your apartment taking pics and posting them on Instagram.

I'm also jealous of your cousin who lives in Los Angeles:

View attachment 62962
Pretty good but he has incel forward growth lol

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a small minority of people here who don't even talk about hair loss...only moan that they are genetic trash, yet they don't even do anything to improve their position. Taking the path of least resistance, not surprising.

Do they try to work out and improve their physique? Nope.

Do they try to increase their social circle? Nope.

Do they try to be more outgoing and personable? Nope.

Do they risk rejection like the rest of us do when asking someone out? Nope.

Easiest to just sit in front of the computer and type woe is me on a forum.
Okay, tell me how to increase my height, frame, bone mass, the length of my legs, the size of my hands and feet.