Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am curious to do his account in NYC because I see men who have similar look always with GF's.

He may consider these women to be genetic trash--but we should see out of curiosity.
He wouldn't do well, I'm quite sure of it.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see guys who look like him all the time with women

You know what matters the most in NYC and internet dating?

zipcode
Haha if you use the pictures that I've seen then he wouldn't get many matches.

Put him in better clothes and have him in pictures where he looks normal and social and he may have a chance.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy sh*t i sat on my *** for the whole 3 day weekend doing nothing but stuffing my face
i'm f*****g exhausted

I went to the mattresses with a pathological liar in research section all day--and now my head hurts really bad.

Dude you eat a lot. I'm so jealous.

Haha if you use the pictures that I've seen then he wouldn't get many matches.

Put him in better clothes and have him in pictures where he looks normal and social and he may have a chance.

he has better pics supposedly...I don't know @CopeForLife I think has better photos of him.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
macaroni how's the non sh*t gene dimension like? do we really live in the same universe?

P.S. dont meant harm just wanna lash out harmlessly against someone with good genes

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
most people here are slayers and have at least okay genes lol. even the "incels" that i'd expect to actually have significant hair loss don't. unless you can correct me on that stanx? cuz im mainly thinking of you and baldingat18, even tho i still like you guys.

the only ones who i can relate to are Dante and CaptainForehead. i wonder who wins the misery competition between me and them. what makes me have semi regular meltdowns is i have f*****g BAD NURTURE/ENVIRONMENT TOO!

to be fair my genes weren't HORRIBLE when i had hair though. just a standard skinny short nerd. i at least had hope with the hypercivilized nerdy hipster 5-6s that you find at bookstores. they LIKE twinks. now i can't even pull off the twink thing. i'm constantly thinking about whether its possible to be happy without a relationship with a HQNP 6+ girl. lol.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
most people here are slayers and have at least okay genes lol. even the "incels" that i'd expect to actually have significant hair loss don't. unless you can correct me on that stanx? cuz im mainly thinking of you and baldingat18, even tho i still like you guys.

the only ones who i can relate to are Dante and CaptainForehead. i wonder who wins the misery competition between me and them. what makes me have semi regular meltdowns is i have f*****g BAD NURTURE/ENVIRONMENT TOO!

I'm the oldest virgin on the forum, I have ED, ADD, have had depression, two bulging disks, I've now spent several days trying and failing to learn to code in Python and I'm still not getting it, I can't eat large meals like @macaroni without getting fat, i have poor balance flexibility and hand eye coordination, I write 7,500 posts on hairloss forums, my mother's insane, my dad's been dead for five years, my sister tells me that women steer away from me because I'm an atheist, and I just kicked one of my best friends out of my life because of many reasons.

You?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
most people here are slayers and have at least okay genes lol.

Depends how you define slayer - a slayer to me is someone who is able to sleep with 7s and 8s with ease.

I think a lot of us can get laid with average women but I don't think it means we are slayers.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm the oldest virgin on the forum, I have ED, ADD, have had depression, two bulging disks, I've now spent several days trying and failing to learn to code in Python and I'm still not getting it, i have poor balance flexibility and hand eye coordination, I write 7,500 posts on hairloss forums, my mother's insane, my dad's dead, my sister tells me that women steer away from me because I'm an atheist, and I just kicked one of my best friends out of my life because of many reasons.

You?
you don't have to prove to me you have it bad. i was going to mention you as someone who actually has it bad just from looks and life in general and not even baldness. i just didn't want to make my post too long

however a lot of what you say arent major issues. the poor balance and hand eye coordination and the coding and sister stuff arent big deals. the mental issues and bulging disks are. it was your choice to write all those forum posts, i don't even see how thats an issue. these are results, the inherent causes are whats important

you actually do have it worse than me as far as the way you are raised. in fact we have it similar in that regard. i had a hysterical, stressed out and dumb mom too, just not to the degree that yours was. thats part of my rage at her. brought down my looks AND intelligence, the two most important things.

but TBH i'd rather have sh*t nurture and good nature than vice versa. f*** half of fiction is people with good genes and bad upbringing. theyre underdogs and supported. people with bad genes are just f*****g shat on.

like think about it, you actual f*****g worth aka genes is 1000000x more inherent to your being than what f*****g place you happen to be born in and people you grow up among. a f*****g superior person can sit in a f*****g shack eating tv dinners and still at least know they have f*****g WORTH.

i can be in the f*****g biltmore estate high on f*****g crack and getting a BJ from 7 blonde 10s and it still doesn't change the fact that i'm INFERIOR. like lol at that f*****g sh*t. its all f*****g temporary.

KNOWING YOU ARE SUPERIOR >>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERYTHING

GENETICS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UPBRINGING

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Reading about that a**h** everyday is probably making me crazier.

f*** Trump.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends how you define slayer - a slayer to me is someone who is able to sleep with 7s and 8s with ease.

I think a lot of us can get laid with average women but I don't think it means we are slayers.
why i said "at least okay" genes. good enough to get non stupid non f*****g mentally ill 6+s. and to also just not be seen as f*****g inferior

i just absolutely f*****g hell hate how i'm inferior no matter where i'm at. normies and chads are manly and mentally healthy, 4chan basement dwellers at least have good hair, i have absolutely f*****g no where left to go.

being good enough is f*****g EVERYTHING.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
you don't have to prove to me you have it bad. i was going to mention you as someone who actually has it bad just from looks and life in general and not even baldness. i just didn't want to make my post too long

however a lot of what you say arent major issues. the poor balance and hand eye coordination and the coding and sister stuff arent big deals. the mental issues and bulging disks are. it was your choice to write all those forum posts, i don't even see how thats an issue. these are results, the inherent causes are whats important

you actually do have it worse than me as far as the way you are raised. in fact we have it similar in that regard. i had a hysterical, stressed out and dumb mom too, just not to the degree that yours was. thats part of my rage at her. brought down my looks AND intelligence, the two most important things.

but TBH i'd rather have sh*t nurture and good nature than vice versa. f*** half of fiction is people with good genes and bad upbringing. theyre underdogs and supported. people with bad genes are just f*****g shat on.

like think about it, you actual f*****g worth aka genes is 1000000x more inherent to your being than what f*****g place you happen to be born in and people you grow up among. a f*****g superior person can sit in a f*****g shack eating tv dinners and still at least know they have f*****g WORTH.

i can be in the f*****g biltmore estate high on f*****g crack and getting a BJ from 7 blonde 10s and it still doesn't change the fact that i'm INFERIOR. like lol at that f*****g sh*t. its all f*****g temporary.

KNOWING YOU ARE SUPERIOR >>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERYTHING

GENETICS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UPBRINGING

The coding stuff is a big deal. Coding is my greatest weakness as a scientist, I absolutely need to improve. I've been working on it and forcing myself but the stress isn't helping me.

I've been posting on message boards since the late 1990s. It's less of a choice and more of a loneliness-driven compulsion. I just don't connect well with most people in the real world.

I can't be myself. I wonder if other people pretend to be somebody else, ir if they're genuinely so generic.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
don't worry, nuclear holocaust will save us all
wait, actually it will kill us all
good times

You live in NY, but I live 45 minutes from DC, which of us would due first in a nuclear war?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The coding stuff is a big deal. Coding is my greatest weakness as a scientist, I absolutely need to improve. I've been working on it and forcing myself but the stress isn't helping me.

I've been posting on message boards since the late 1990s. It's less of a choice and more of a loneliness-driven compulsion. I just don't connect well with most people in the real world.

I can't be myself. I wonder if other people pretend to be somebody else, ir if they're genuinely so generic.
since intelligence is mostly heritable based on the latest research do you ever get paranoid that your mom hampered your intellectual potential?

what percentile would you place the scientists you work with? i'd guess you have to be at least top 10%.

lol you seem like a very refined and artistically developed person, i love that about you. that probably just comes from being highly intelligent and sentient, which seem to be correlated. smart people seem to have better taste and be more sensitive. probably just a result of the intelligence making you more attuned to the world. when i use the word "sentience" i'm referring to being capalbe of a wide range of emotions, you literally have more kinds of sensations.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
since intelligence is mostly heritable based on the latest research do you ever get paranoid that your mom hampered your intellectual potential?

what percentile would you place the scientists you work with? i'd guess you have to be at least top 10%.

lol you seem like a very refined and artistically developed person, i love that about you. that probably just comes from being highly intelligent and sentient, which seem to be correlated. smart people seem to have better taste and be more sensitive. probably just a result of the intelligence making you more attuned to the world. when i use the word "sentience" i'm referring to being capalbe of a wide range of emotions, you literally have more kinds of sensations.

I worry more about my mother having hampered my psychological profile. The low attention span, stubbornness, are plausibly part of that package.

As for my colleagues, It's hard for me to grade people as I don't have a lot of normals in my life. I mostly have other scientists and white collar types such as lawyers and investment bankers. So really I'm only comparing them to each other. I don't even know what 50th percentile would think like.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm watching a documentary on the government cover-up of alien abductions.

I wish that they tried harder to be convincing. I want to believe. But they're full retard.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score