Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw that Microsoft is developing Age of Empires IV, and it made me wish that I were 16 again, so that I could have a lot of free time and try to dominate it like I did Age of Empires II: The Age of Conquerors. I was addicted to logging on to the MSN gaming zone, over a couple years of focusing I went from being a n00b to being an expert, it was a great online community plus it was a strategically deep game.

I miss it.

View attachment 62900

It's weird how every record of it is gone. The MSN gaming zone is gone. The hard drive where I had my saved games is gone. The message board where we discussed the game is gone. The old emails of the people I got in touch with are probably no longer active. It's all gone.

I'm thinking in 20 years, I'll suddenly wonder how some of you are doing, but there might not be any trace.
lol i feel ya. i got aspie obsessed with my video games as well. i spent hundreds of hours playing through all the pokemons up until diamond, i was like 30 away from completing the pokedex and had boxes and boxes of level 100s with perfect attributes, had over a hundred playthroughs of resident evil 4, had 500+ hours on elder scrolls 4 oblivion, and played zombies daily on call of duty until black ops 2 daily for 3 years (got halfway to a world record)

truth is fiction >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> real life. its someone's idealized world, its only natural. the only thing keeping us from living in virtual worlds is no AI (cant bring loved ones in or make loved ones in world) and it not being truly virtual reality yet. just f*****g wait lol.

i understand where you are coming from about them being great memories. a lot of my favorite memories are experiencing fictional worlds. 2 biggest ones i can think of are reading and watching harry potter (yes, both are great overall) and the first time i ever watched lord of the rings fellowship of the ring in theaters when i was 7 (@Patrick_Bateman fellow LOTR lover haha)

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i feel ya. i got aspie obsessed with my video games as well. i spent hundreds of hours playing through all the pokemons up until diamond, i was like 30 away from completing the pokedex and had boxes and boxes of level 100s with perfect attributes, had over a hundred playthroughs of resident evil 4, had 500+ hours on elder scrolls 4 oblivion, and played zombies daily on call of duty until black ops 2 daily for 3 years (got halfway to a world record)

truth is fiction >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> real life. its someone's idealized world, its only natural. the only thing keeping us from living in virtual worlds is no AI (cant bring loved ones in or make loved ones in world) and it not being truly virtual reality yet. just f*****g wait lol.

i understand where you are coming from about them being great memories. a lot of my favorite memories are experiencing fictional worlds. 2 biggest ones i can think of are reading and watching harry potter (yes, both are great overall) and the first time i ever watched lord of the rings fellowship of the ring in theaters when i was 7 (@Patrick_Bateman fellow LOTR lover haha)

I'd say it's:

pre-puberty life > fiction > post-puberty life

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oblivion was damn good! But I did prefer Morrowind. I listen to the music from time to time :D I also loved reading Harry Potter, it was my first read in English, I loved the universe.

I didn't like happy ending at all

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just enjoying to read these stories since they are like from another dimension.

I barely feel any disappointment and accepted my inferiority a quite a while ago.

That's not bitching.
Ur not inferior f*** the women without makeup they're all ugly as f*** and age like sh*t.

We are superior to them in every way.

It's the hypergamy f*****g it up

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur not inferior f*** the women without makeup they're all ugly as f*** and age like sh*t.

I am inferior to males

f*** women for what? They did nothing wrong

White knights are subject to hate

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am inferior to males

f*** women for what? They did nothing wrong

White knights are subject to hate
Women are the evil gun and white knights loaded it. Also jfl if u think women care about the wk they are just a coping mechanism in-between f*****g with chad

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women are the evil gun and white knights loaded it. Also jfl if u think women care about the wk they are just a coping mechanism in-between f*****g with chad

lol @ hating women for not wanting genetic garbage

go to MGTOW forum

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
chechens are ubermenches, even kids have big skulls/forward growth

G7c455B.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You're tall, athletic, decent-looking (even some women here admitted it), so i actually don't blame you for being mad at women, you have a lot to offer. But people like me and cope are short, shitty physique with average faces at best and diffuse thinning hair. It's natural for people like us to not be chosen by women even if we lived 5000 years ago. The problem is our genetics. If i were a woman, i wouldn't date someone like me.