Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
most people here are slayers and have at least okay genes lol. even the "incels" that i'd expect to actually have significant hair loss don't. unless you can correct me on that stanx? cuz im mainly thinking of you and baldingat18, even tho i still like you guys.

the only ones who i can relate to are Dante and CaptainForehead. i wonder who wins the misery competition between me and them. what makes me have semi regular meltdowns is i have f*****g BAD NURTURE/ENVIRONMENT TOO!

to be fair my genes weren't HORRIBLE when i had hair though. just a standard skinny short nerd. i at least had hope with the hypercivilized nerdy hipster 5-6s that you find at bookstores. they LIKE twinks. now i can't even pull off the twink thing. i'm constantly thinking about whether its possible to be happy without a relationship with a HQNP 6+ girl. lol.
You're right, my pain now is nothing compared to yours or Dante's or CaptainForhead's. I can't even imagine being bald at 21 or being mocked and humiliated every time i set my foot out of my house. It's hell for you guys, i'm really sorry.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right, my pain now is nothing compared to yours or Dante's or CaptainForhead's. I can't even imagine being bald at 21 or being mocked and humiliated every time i set my foot out of my house. It's hell for you guys, i'm really sorry.
i'm not mocked in public but i was when i was balding in high school. i havent gone to physical college yet with baldness exposed though so we shall wait and see. i skipped out of this fall semester because of fear of being seen as a baldie in college. of course i will eventually have to bend and do it, but god f*****g damn am i dreading the f*** out of it

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm not mocked in public but i was when i was balding in high school. i havent gone to physical college yet with baldness exposed though so we shall wait and see. i skipped out of this fall semester because of fear of being seen as a baldie in college. of course i will eventually have to bend and do it, but god f*****g damn am i dreading the f*** out of it
I was talking about Dante being mocked, he also has it very hard. And for you, i don't know if i could ever embrace it like that. I've seen 25 years old baldies who don't go out without hats or beanies. It's going to suck for you because of bullies and cruel assholes.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have no idea what you mean by any of this. it's a very confusing sentence. it's making my head hurt just reading it

i'm eating right now :eek:

It was a partial quote form The Godfather.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's awful. Seriously. Have you ever tried to wear a system? I am thinking that a very quality one with illusion it's your hair could help... Of course you would have to be careful with it, but it's better than not going out.
i seriously considered it but i dont have enough money and its social suicide.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I can tell these people who blame genetics for everything haven't even left their parents house.

When it's sink or swim and you're on your own...you see quickly how much more valuable will and determination are. I know several higher IQ people than me didn't pan out and ended up flunking college due to laziness.

Yet these armchair experts who haven't even had a job make proclamations that they know everything.

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I'm the oldest virgin on the forum, I have ED, ADD, have had depression, two bulging disks, I've now spent several days trying and failing to learn to code in Python and I'm still not getting it, I can't eat large meals like @macaroni without getting fat, i have poor balance flexibility and hand eye coordination, I write 7,500 posts on hairloss forums, my mother's insane, my dad's been dead for five years, my sister tells me that women steer away from me because I'm an atheist, and I just kicked one of my best friends out of my life because of many reasons.

You?

Why are you acting like such?

Atheist!!! Why????

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's awful. Seriously. Have you ever tried to wear a system? I am thinking that a very quality one with illusion it's your hair could help... Of course you would have to be careful with it, but it's better than not going out.

I suggested him a while ago after I saw a photo of his face. His situation is ideal for rug imho, he still has temple points and thick hair on a horseshoe without retro.

But hair prosthesis requires reliable money and changing of social circle (moving out of town at least).

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The coding stuff is a big deal. Coding is my greatest weakness as a scientist, I absolutely need to improve. I've been working on it and forcing myself but the stress isn't helping me.

I've been posting on message boards since the late 1990s. It's less of a choice and more of a loneliness-driven compulsion. I just don't connect well with most people in the real world.

I can't be myself. I wonder if other people pretend to be somebody else, ir if they're genuinely so generic.
People aren't as generic as they pretend to be. They're just pretending to fit the mold that society has set up. Once you get to know people they usually reveal things that's a little out of the ordinary, but they don't talk about right away. Some people are like NPCs, though.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
People aren't as generic as they pretend to be. They're just pretending to fit the mold that society has set up. Once you get to know people they usually reveal things that's a little out of the ordinary, but they don't talk about right away. Some people are like NPCs, though.

What's an NPC?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm agnostic actually, but I didn't bother explaining the difference.
http://grammarist.com/usage/agnostic-atheist/

"An agnostic either believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a god or is noncommittal on the issue. "

sounds like fence sitting lol. it's not a real position imo. i mean yea its true a "God" is unfalsifiable but thats true about literally infinite things (5 foot purple imperceptible dildo aliens for example). its reasonable to disbelieve in the infinite possible unfalsifiable things but not in God? sounds like a compromised version of religious wishful thinking to me.

agnosticism can also be used to refer to how sure you are about it. i am agnostic atheist. i don't believe in god but if evidence came up than yes i would believe. i go from the agnostic part to its logical conclusion, which is disbelief

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
theres multiple definitions though so if you could clear up your position that would be nice. everytime i look this up its frustratingly nuanced

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you don't have to prove to me you have it bad. i was going to mention you as someone who actually has it bad just from looks and life in general and not even baldness. i just didn't want to make my post too long

however a lot of what you say arent major issues. the poor balance and hand eye coordination and the coding and sister stuff arent big deals. the mental issues and bulging disks are. it was your choice to write all those forum posts, i don't even see how thats an issue. these are results, the inherent causes are whats important

you actually do have it worse than me as far as the way you are raised. in fact we have it similar in that regard. i had a hysterical, stressed out and dumb mom too, just not to the degree that yours was. thats part of my rage at her. brought down my looks AND intelligence, the two most important things.

but TBH i'd rather have sh*t nurture and good nature than vice versa. f*** half of fiction is people with good genes and bad upbringing. theyre underdogs and supported. people with bad genes are just f*****g shat on.

like think about it, you actual f*****g worth aka genes is 1000000x more inherent to your being than what f*****g place you happen to be born in and people you grow up among. a f*****g superior person can sit in a f*****g shack eating tv dinners and still at least know they have f*****g WORTH.

i can be in the f*****g biltmore estate high on f*****g crack and getting a BJ from 7 blonde 10s and it still doesn't change the fact that i'm INFERIOR. like lol at that f*****g sh*t. its all f*****g temporary.

KNOWING YOU ARE SUPERIOR >>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERYTHING

GENETICS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> UPBRINGING

The fact that many important things(success-factors) in your life are already determined while you're still in your mommy's tummy is why I, to a huge degree, am viewing people differently now than before I had read books like ''Molecular biology of the Cell'' and so on...

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The coding stuff is a big deal. Coding is my greatest weakness as a scientist, I absolutely need to improve. I've been working on it and forcing myself but the stress isn't helping me.

I've been posting on message boards since the late 1990s. It's less of a choice and more of a loneliness-driven compulsion. I just don't connect well with most people in the real world.

I can't be myself. I wonder if other people pretend to be somebody else, ir if they're genuinely so generic.
Really man, I can relate to much of what your writing here, even the coding stuff. Always excelling(relatively to my environment) in mathematical and logical ''problems'', I thought coding would be a walk in the park. It wasn't :/ Hope you find a good strategy there... Hard work! :)

Also, I'm off experience that *a lot* of people pretend all of the time. In fact, they pretend so hard, that when they're finally alone and there's no-one to pretend to, they're experiencing a mini existencial crisis because they feel so empty inside. Of course, no black and white there like in most of the ''real world'', but I have to say - I've never bonded with a real extrovert.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm the oldest virgin on the forum, I have ED, ADD, have had depression, two bulging disks, I've now spent several days trying and failing to learn to code in Python and I'm still not getting it, I can't eat large meals like @macaroni without getting fat, i have poor balance flexibility and hand eye coordination, I write 7,500 posts on hairloss forums, my mother's insane, my dad's been dead for five years, my sister tells me that women steer away from me because I'm an atheist, and I just kicked one of my best friends out of my life because of many reasons.

You?

Try plain java instead. It's widely used in science field as well as Python. Dead simple language.

Feel free to PM me questions I will try to answer (both Python or Java). I used Python only a little but all languages share a lot of things so I could help.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try plain java instead. It's widely used in science field as well as Python. Dead simple language.

Feel free to PM me questions I will try to answer (both Python or Java). I used Python only a little but all languages share a lot of things so I could help.

I actually have to use python as it's becoming the lingua franca of my field. A lot of applications and codes etc are written in python. Otherwise, I'd be content with perl and Matlab. I really like Matlab actually, but it means doing everything from scratch.

Thanks for the offer of help. I might hit you up later.

Do you answer a lot of questions on stack overflow?