male pattern baldness compounded with other things

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Ori83 said:
Height IS a major issue with women, most women wont date a guy shorter then them, its common knowledge and no amount of self confidence will help you with that

Exactly, it's like common knowledge and statistics.

Ori83 said:
same goes for baldness

well now that is iffy, some people look good bald, others ok, most caucasians look pants though.

and looks aren't everything for women, but HEIGHT is different, height isn't really about "looks", it's more of a basic requirement for her to feel protected and such, it's not really something like "oh hes pretty" or something to that affect.

so i dont think height counts as looks, i think its a bonus if your 5+ inches taller than her, but as long as your taller than her by 2 inches its "ok", and it's a bonus if your like 5 inches taller.

so my view on height is it's not part of this "looks" thing,unless your 5 inches taller than her then it's a "looks" bonus.

Ori83 said:
or being fat. since getting a women is all in statistics (ie hitting with as much as you can and hoping one will go for you) then its important to "check" as many points as you can in the "demand list" a guy who is short, bald, fat, glasses with full confidence wont get nearly as many numbers as a guy who is tall, lean, nw1 without glasses with confidence (and the later has "genuine" reasons for being fully confident), so it is still true, the 'ugly' guy will get some numbers (and those numbers is what makes some of you think that confidence overcomes everything...) , but if he could "check" a few of his drawbacks he would double his chances....

yes every little helps of course.

funny thing is also needed glasses but got laser eye surgery to fix it, i have never had weight issues.

Ori83 said:
i say this;
1) it will help you in the dating scene, there is no question about that, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a buffoon . (even a 5'11 that goes 6'2 will benefit from it statistically talking as now he is available for a wider range of women)
2) its something that makes you feel bad (regardless of the reason... if its women, yourself, society whatever) if you KNOW it will make you feel better and its risk-free then i say go for it 100% and dont think twice... i know i would if i was in your shoes.

being 5'4 is a real issue, your not being delusonal about that, same guys that tell you otherwise are the same guys that thinks that confidence can win baldness, its a bunch of load, you seem like a "normal" guy (unlike ccs who probably had some screws-loose) either way before you do it i say advise with a therapist/psychologist just to make sure (what is a 100$ for a meeting or two compare to 15K for the whole thing...).

thank you, yes i really am a normal, inteligent, well adjusted guy that see's two big issues that severely affects his chances with women, baldness (which looks bad on me), and height (in which i am 5 inches below male average)

i beleive CCS didn't have any actual issues, i just have 2 ones, which are pretty major factors in mate selection.

i still have confidence, but i fully realise that if i chat up a 5 5 girl it will be a tough battle, if a 5 4 guy chats up a 5 6 girl that doesnt show confidence, it shows stupidity and a lack of social inteligence, but a 5 0 girl would be perfect for me, also if i got 4 inches taller i would have a MUCH greater chance with more women, in fact if i got 4 inches taller i could chat up girls 5 6 and under.

Height isn't about confidence or looks, its about having more selection of mates, the shorter the guy (say 5 2) the less selection he has, the taller the women ( say 6 0) the less selection she has, this is scientifically proven and can be seen in 99% of couples together right now.

+ the only thing is people can see my shortness, it's like a visual thing, with baldness it's not soo bad, if you can find a way to suit it, its an iffy thing baldness, but when someone sees a 5 4 man at a party for example the first thing they think is "that guy is totally screwed when it comes to women, there isn't even a girl shorter than him at the party, what a joke, no doubt he will try to compensate for his height somehow".

fact is I CAN FEEL people treating me differently all the time, all my life people have treated me with less respect, i only discovered 1.5 inch lifts at 24, so from ages 18 - 23 people didnt' treat me 100% because of my short height.

now in my 1.5 inch lifts im like a 5 6 barefoot man who puts on a regular shoe to make him 5 7. and yet im still short whereever i go.

heightism is totally real, and you are socially at a massive disadvantage.

especially if your this short and average joe looking, i mean my face, i look fine, possibly "good", but fact that im 5 4 just destroys any hope with girls unless i tower over them thus meaning they have to be 5 0 or something.

and im not saying you cant get girls who are the same height, as i said my brother is 5 6.5 and his wife is like 5 7.5 but she is...well...a bit fugly, and her personality and family background isn't soo great to be honest, and i beleive he is massively compensating for her with money (like basically paying for her), I woulnd't want her as my wife, especially if she was taller than me by an inch, and i was paying for it lol.

i have no idea why he didnt aim for a shorter girl, so what im saying is that the more taller you are to the girl, the more attractive you are to her, thus you can attract a more attractive mate (in looks) becuase she will be shorter than you.

but if your at eye level with a girl, then she will likely be a plain jane at best and most likely a bit fugly.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
i have no idea why he didnt aim for a shorter girl.

Probably because subconciously he wants to break the cycle of this bad genetic trait, so his son wouldn't have to go through the same thing you do for example. Same think like very short girls going only for very tall guys to compensate their lack of tall stature genes.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I like girls with great thick hair. :)

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
what would be comical is if someone saw me after remembering me bald and 5 4 (i think i wore flat sohes then), and i did 4 inch LL and also wore the tom cruise lifts.

so basicaly id go from 5 4 - 6 0!

and have thick NW1 hair

so 98% of my image would be fake haha.

i can only imagine the reaction on his face!

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
what would be comical is if someone saw me after remembering me bald and 5 4 (i think i wore flat sohes then), and i did 4 inch LL and also wore the tom cruise lifts.

and have thick NW1 hair

the body of a 5'4" man at 6'0 tall.

won't look weird at all :whistle:

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
holy sh*t man your right, im converted, yeah your totally right, i don't need height to pull women at all becuase of your friend whos awesome.

you know what, you also don't need hair to! i mean, what Norwood are you, just slybald it man, and tell all the other guys on this forum that are saving up for there multiple £10K trasplants that take 3 years to materialise to slybald it!

go out there and get a hot chick slybald and stop this transplant nonsense, becuase hair doesnt matter, and neither does height, you know, becuase i know a guy who's NW7 looks like *** pulls amazingly well and i know a good looking NW1 guy who fails miserably, just get confidence man, that's the real problem.

@jijijiji posture suggestion

my issue with the posture argument is that it's bullshit, you say people see you 3 inches taller due to this posture, but that only works if your 6 foot tall am i right?

then you say that if I do the following

Posture + 2.5 inch lifts = People will think You're 5'9".

in my lifts i am 5 7, so you are claiming that posture adds "an appearance of" 2 inches for someone of my stature?

this is total rubbish, and now in your recent post you are saying that posture adds only .5 an inch!

so which is it!

i have news for you, posture adds nothing, not 2 inches as you claimed before, and not .5 an inch as you claim now, try 0.0 of an inch of increase, and yeah "then im laughing".

And I said it's not about what height you are its about what height people THINK you are. At 6ft people smaller than me judge my height poorly because they are smaller than me. They think 6ft + 1inch shoe + 2inch posture perception = 6'3". Most guys taller than me only over estimate my height by an inch. So they think I'm 6'1-6'1.5.

Correcting posture probably REALLY only adds .5-1inch is what I mean by measurement.

You said it yourself, if you're just TALLER than the girl you it's not a big deal. Posture + lifts = Taller than 50% of women.

And yes my friend as an example SHOULD mean you change your attitude about this.

[youtube:1hzj11gw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEu1CAMOmh0&feature=related[/youtube:1hzj11gw]

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes well MY friend who is bald gets girls all the time, therefore you should all use his example to illustrate that you don't need hair.

so now if everyone who thinks i should accept my height please go slybald now, if you all do it, then i will accept my height!

go right ahead, i am awaiting you all to show me your pictures of your awesome heads and your new found confidence!

but dude, dont worry, you see, because i have a friend who is bald to, and he gets on amazingly well, you see, you will be fine, becuase of my friend, use his example!

why not approach some pretty girls with your new style, im sure that will go down a treat!

trust me, it's not your head , ever, because my friend you see, confidence man, i dont know why millions of men are on finasteride or getting transplants, i guess i need to tell them about my friend.

let's tell all the hairloss guys about my friend.

jesus christ!

i mean for f**ks sake its the same f*****g thing, how can someone be such a hypocrit, on a hairloss forum where 80% of the guys are on finasteride and paying for £10K for transplants, hiding underneath hats, AVOIDING WOMEN ENTIRELY just because their bald and claiming "i have given up on the club scene now that im NW3", and they have the nerve to say to me to accept my height.

HILARIOUS IS ALL I CAN SAY!

also posture adds nothing to what people will "think" i am, what they will see is a man who is my height, i can't adjust myself to make people think im .5 inch taller. (your earlier post said id be 2 inches taller with posture, how did this chance to even less?, your stories keep changing)

so please quit adding in this posture "element" to height.

ok i got bored of that women talking, after 1 minute she said "its all about confidence"

well why don't i show you a video of a girl saying that hair doesnt matter and its all about "confidence", then everyone on this board will quit the finasteride and spend the saved £20K on transplants for something that really matters since hair of course doesn't matter, right?

it's like we're going round in circles here!

why wont you accept that height is a legetimate element for dating, just as hair is.

you don't see me telling bald(ing) people to go slybald and post links saying bald is ok, so why am i being treated differently on height?

what i find even more comical is that its coming from a guy whos 6 foot tall barefoot!

your a 6 foot tall guy telling a 5 4 guy that height isn't that important, and referencing a friend who is short as well, followed by a link of some chick saying that SHE doesn't care, well that is nice but fact is 99% of couples the guy is taller (2inches at least) than the girl, i find that a rather odd coincidence, don't you?

also what your saying to me is like a NW1 40 year old telling a NW5 20 year old that hair doesn't matter becuase you know a friend who was bald and also here is a video of a girl saying it doesn't matter so off ya go buddy!

same thing, more hypocracy!

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

and have thick NW1 hair

Personally I would'nt feel that great about that situation. I'd feel pretty awkward about it.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
also im not taller than 50% of women.

I don't want to use lifts to get more selection, i want to use them as a bonus to get me further than 2 inches taller than her when im out.

if i counted my lift height that would be abusing them, and if you have to rely on them to be as tall as her that's just not acceptable.

i want to be 2 inches taller than the girl when we are both in socks.

i don't want to be in a relationship with a girl and the only thing keeping me at her height is a 1.5 heel inside a shoe, that's retarded, i'd bewearing them 24/7 just so i wouldn't feel like a jackass all the time.

wearing lifts is fun, but wearing them to meet new women can be deadly, they are rules i have self enforced.

there are 3 things lifts can do

1. use them to make you MORE taller than the girl (say your say 4 inches with lift, 2 inches without)

2. use them so i can be taller than her (so im eye level without lifts, 2 inches taller than her with lifts)

3. use them so i can be eye level with her (so thats shorter than her without lifts, eye level with lifts).

so what im saying is i want to use lifts as option one, that is the main rule, so lifts do not "add" anything, it's mearly a bonus, if i use it for option 2 it's not great, option 3 is just lift abuse and totally wrong.

those are the rules!

that being said

at 5 4 i have 29% selection of females ( women from 4 8 - 5 2)

at 5 6 51% ( 4 8 - 5 4)

at 5 8 81 % ( 4 8 - 5 6)

5 8 seems right, since im not attracted to "tall" women 5 7 >.

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
yes well MY friend who is bald gets girls all the time, therefore you should all use his example to illustrate that you don't need hair.

I am sly bald, personally I could not care less.

so now if everyone who thinks i should accept my height please go slybald now, if you all do it, then i will accept my height!

I am sly

go right ahead, i am awaiting you all to show me your pictures of your awesome heads and your new found confidence!

but dude, dont worry, you see, because i have a friend who is bald to, and he gets on amazingly well, you see, you will be fine, becuase of my friend, use his example!

Nothing wrong with using it as an example. Plenty of bald guys get laid like crazy

why not approach some pretty girls with your new style, im sure that will go down a treat!

been doing that for a long time

trust me, it's not your head , ever, because my friend you see, confidence man, i dont know why millions of men are on finasteride or getting transplants, i guess i need to tell them about my friend.

They don't want to LOSE what they already have. This is because most men look better with hair. Some men look horrendous sly.

jesus christ!

i mean for f**ks sake its the same f****ing thing, how can someone be such a hypocrit, on a hairloss forum where 80% of the guys are on finasteride and paying for £10K for transplants, hiding underneath hats, AVOIDING WOMEN ENTIRELY just because their bald and claiming "i have given up on the club scene now that im NW3", and they have the nerve to say to me to accept my height.

I'm not denying that this forum doesn't have some messed up characters. And again, I'm not against you doing the surgery but losing something like hair to some people is a grieving process. They "FEEL" like they have lost a part of them or a part of their looks. Most well adjust men I know have accepted things they cannot change, race/height/face by their late teens. Obsessing about things out of your control brings suffering.

also posture adds nothing to what people will "think" i am, what they will see is a man who is my height, i can't adjust myself to make people think im .5 inch taller. (your earlier post said id be 2 inches taller with posture, how did this chance to even less?, your stories keep changing)

What don't you get, it adds 1-2 perceived inches because everyone slouches themselves. You don't get much taller but people think you are. And as I said for you getting over the 5'6" range helps because that's the height of average woman.

ok i got bored of that women talking, after 1 minute she said "its all about confidence"

I guarantee you the #1 thing woman look for in a man is confidence. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise

well why don't i show you a video of a girl saying that hair doesnt matter and its all about "confidence", then everyone on this board will quit the finasteride and spend the saved £20K on transplants for something that really matters since hair of course doesn't matter, right?

I believe 40% of woman do not like bald heads. I couldn't give a fk. Just because the bald community here acts stupid and insecure is not excuse for you to do the same.

why wont you accept that height is a legetimate element for dating, just as hair is.

I really think you are not mentally stable enough to be doing this operation, because you have not realized I've said height is definitely a factor in dating. Spend the money on a shrink and then in a couple of months do the operation.

you don't see me telling bald(ing) people to go slybald and post links saying bald is ok, so why am i being treated differently on height?

what i find even more comical is that its coming from a guy whos 6 foot tall barefoot!

I'm close friends with quite a few 5'4-5'7 guys bro, the ones with the least confidence get laid the least. The guy with the most gets more vag than anyone else I know. Just because I'm 6ft doesn't make my observations irrelevant

your a 6 foot tall guy telling a 5 4 guy that height isn't that important, and referencing a friend who is short as well, followed by a link of some chick saying that SHE doesn't care, well that is nice but fact is 99% of couples the guy is taller (2inches at least) than the girl, i find that a rather odd coincidence, don't you?

Even if you walk around barefoot you're still datable to 5'0-5'2.5 women by your logic. That is plenty, dating is a numbers game.

And I'm curious, why is my 5'5" friend who gets laid like a rockstar deemed an invalid point?

also what your saying to me is like a NW1 40 year old telling a NW5 20 year old that hair doesn't matter becuase you know a friend who was bald and also here is a video of a girl saying it doesn't matter so off ya go buddy!

:shakehead:

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

I don't want to use lifts to get more selection, i want to use them as a bonus to get me further than 2 inches taller than her when im out.

if i counted my lift height that would be abusing them, and if you have to rely on them to be as tall as her that's just not acceptable.

i don't want to be in a relationship with a girl and the only thing keeping me at her height is a 1.5 heel inside a shoe, that's retarded, i'd bewearing them 24/7 just so i wouldn't feel like a jackass all the time.

wearing lifts is fun, but wearing them to meet new women can be deadly, they are rules i have self enforced.

1. use them to make you MORE taller than the girl (say your say 4 inches with lift, 2 inches without)

2. use them so i can be taller than her (so im eye level without lifts, 2 inches taller than her with lifts)

3. use them so i can be eye level with her (so thats shorter than her without lifts, eye level with lifts).

so what im saying is i want to use lifts as option one, that is the main rule, so lifts do not "add" anything, it's mearly a bonus, if i use it for option 2 it's not great, option 3 is just lift abuse and totally wrong.

those are the rules!

that being said

at 5 6 51% ( 4 8 - 5 4)

at 5 8 81 % ( 4 8 - 5 6)

2inch LL to get 21% more women :shakehead:

It would make sense if you went from 1% to 22%.

29% is a lot. Dating is a numbers game. :thumbdown2:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
jijijijiji said:
HairPieceMan said:

I am sly bald, personally I could not care less.

I am sly

Nothing wrong with using it as an example. Plenty of bald guys get laid like crazy

been doing that for a long time

They don't want to LOSE what they already have. This is because most men look better with hair. Some men look horrendous sly.

jesus christ!

i mean for f**ks sake its the same f****ing thing, how can someone be such a hypocrit, on a hairloss forum where 80% of the guys are on finasteride and paying for £10K for transplants, hiding underneath hats, AVOIDING WOMEN ENTIRELY just because their bald and claiming "i have given up on the club scene now that im NW3", and they have the nerve to say to me to accept my height.

I'm not denying that this forum doesn't have some messed up characters. And again, I'm not against you doing the surgery but losing something like hair to some people is a grieving process. They "FEEL" like they have lost a part of them or a part of their looks. Most well adjust men I know have accepted things they cannot change, race/height/face by their late teens. Obsessing about things out of your control brings suffering.

What don't you get, it adds 1-2 perceived inches because everyone slouches themselves. You don't get much taller but people think you are. And as I said for you getting over the 5'6" range helps because that's the height of average woman.

I guarantee you the #1 thing woman look for in a man is confidence. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise

I believe 40% of woman do not like bald heads. I couldn't give a fk. Just because the bald community here acts stupid and insecure is not excuse for you to do the same.

I really think you are not mentally stable enough to be doing this operation, because you have not realized I've said height is definitely a factor in dating. Spend the money on a shrink and then in a couple of months do the operation.

I'm close friends with quite a few 5'4-5'7 guys bro, the ones with the least confidence get laid the least. The guy with the most gets more vag than anyone else I know. Just because I'm 6ft doesn't make my observations irrelevant

Even if you walk around barefoot you're still datable to 5'0-5'2.5 women by your logic. That is plenty, dating is a numbers game.

And I'm curious, why is my 5'5" friend who gets laid like a rockstar deemed an invalid point?

:shakehead:

it's deemed "invalid" because its the exact same argument for bald people that are preventing their baldness.

im glad baldness is working for you, but that does not mean what 80% of people on this forum are doing to prevent it is wrong, you can't go telling people not to get tranplants becuase you are sly, even i you think he looks good bald, or better than you, its his choice to do the transplant.

and neither is men who want to be not be short is wrong, by the same token you cannot tell him not to increase his height on behalf of your own personal experience if your short, or on a friends experience.

they are the two of the same things.

jijijijiji said:
HairPieceMan said:

those are the rules!

that being said

at 5 6 51% ( 4 8 - 5 4)

at 5 8 81 % ( 4 8 - 5 6)

2inch LL to get 21% more women :shakehead:

It would make sense if you went from 1% to 22%.

29% is a lot. Dating is a numbers game. :thumbdown2:

i prefer to think of the operation as complete once both bone segments are done, so that's going from 30% of women to 80% of women, in fact that can be seen as 100% of women since i don't like tall women anyway.

and i'd say 75% of the reason for the sugery is for women, the other is for myself.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
the other reason is heightism, basically other men treat you like sh*t if your short, DON'T deny this, people DO, I've had it my whole life from 18-21, i used to think it was because i wasn't good looking because although I had hair then it was unattractive looking, i did bald at 22 - 24, then wig from 24 until i enter the old folks home, im 25 now btw.

but now i see it was becuase of my height.

I DO NOT WISH TO DEBATE THIS, it is totally true, people treat you like your lower than them.

your basically a 3rd class citizen.

i do not wish to discuss this further, fact is NONE of you are as short as me so you know squat on this subject, if you wish to research heightism do it on your own terms but don't bring it up in this thread or attemp to convince me otherwise.

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
the other reason is heightism, basically other men treat you like sh*t if your short, DON'T deny this, people DO, I've had it my whole life from 18-21, i used to think it was because i wasn't good looking because although I had hair then it was unattractive looking, i did bald at 22 - 24, then wig from 24 until i enter the old folks home, im 25 now btw.

but now i see it was becuase of my height.

I DO NOT WISH TO DEBATE THIS, it is totally true, people treat you like your lower than them.

your basically a 3rd class citizen.

i do not wish to discuss this further, fact is NONE of you are as short as me so you know squat on this subject, if you wish to research heightism do it on your own terms but don't bring it up in this thread or attemp to convince me otherwise.

Lol cmon bro heightism is 1/10th of what racism or sexism is in terms of how males treat you. I've never seen anyone treat a short man like sh*t because he was short. EVER. Who gives a fk what the same sex thinks anyways?

Anyways, good luck with the surgery. I'm not saying don't get it, what ever makes you happy! My main point is that after gaining two inches any change in how you feel and how people treat you will be because of 90% your internal attitude, 10% external reality.

Again, good luck, not hating just trying to give you (and others on this forum) some perspective.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jijijijiji said:
My main point is that after gaining two inches any change in how you feel and how people treat you will be because of 90% your internal attitude, 10% external reality.

Again, good luck, not hating just trying to give you (and others on this forum) some perspective.

Are you serious? we probably live in VERY different cultures... as far as i know, people treat other people MAINLY based on how they look, 90% of the time.... if you live in India or some other non-western country then you know better, but in western societies its 90% looks as far as i know.

im not bitching about that nor being hypocritical by saying its not, i want a good looking partner aswell and there is nothing wrong with that, its all written in the genetics ("find attractive female with huge boobs and fine ***" .. its f*****g genetics man! its your "java code", your programing...same goes for females)

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
jijijijiji said:
My main point is that after gaining two inches any change in how you feel and how people treat you will be because of 90% your internal attitude, 10% external reality.

Are you serious? we probably live in VERY different cultures... as far as i know, people treat other people MAINLY based on how they look, 90% of the time.... if you live in India or some other non-western country then you know better, but in western societies its 90% looks as far as i know.

im not bitching about that nor being hypocritical by saying its not, i want a good looking partner aswell and there is nothing wrong with that, its all written in the genetics ("find attractive female with huge boobs and fine ***" .. its f****ing genetics man! its your "java code", your programing...same goes for females)

Ori what are you talking about did you not even read what I wrote? What you said has nothing to do with what I just said. I said if he gains two inches, any difference in how people treat him will be 90% because his internal attitude is being displayed subconsciously. 10% that he's any taller.

If Hair piece man suddenly became a 6'2" Male model then yeah people being nice to him would be completely due to how he looks. How ever if he had a rude/un-confident demeanor he would get treated considerably worse than if he had a friendly/confident demeanor.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah but that's the problem though.

being the 5 4 short, sensitive "friendly nice guy" is like a death sentence in dating scene.

i mean it might be cute if was 6 foot tall and was good looking.

"aweee.he is shy"

but since im 5 4 and average looking im really going to have to drive the personality/confidence levels up high to make up for that.

so in reality although confidence/personality is a big factor, fact is you need more if your like the shortest guy in the bar.

like id have to be REALLY funny, REALLY interesting, REALLY "some other confidence/personality trait" to make up for being 5 inches below male average and looking "ok" in the face.

but anyway, my tom cruise lifts just arrived today, i should be 5' 8.5" now but i will get a measruing stick out soon.

i have decided to wear the tom cruise ones, because they give me 1.5 inches more height than the usual casual ones.

if it's good enough for tom, it's good enough for me!

also i will try and aim for 5 4 and under girls, so if i get a girl to my bedroom and i take off shoes i am the same height as her.

so yeah I'll be 5' 8.5" in the bar now!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jijijijiji said:
Ori what are you talking about did you not even read what I wrote? What you said has nothing to do with what I just said. I said if he gains two inches, any difference in how people treat him will be 90% because his internal attitude is being displayed subconsciously. 10% that he's any taller.

If Hair piece man suddenly became a 6'2" Male model then yeah people being nice to him would be completely due to how he looks. How ever if he had a rude/un-confident demeanor he would get treated considerably worse than if he had a friendly/confident demeanor.

Yeah, sorry i understand what you meant now, my bad, anyways, you are correct, the few inches will make him feel better about himself, but that thanks to a "real issue" being fixed. its not like 5'4 is an average normal, he doesnt aim for top model career, only to be in the "normal boundaries" which i can respect and wish i was with my hair, just like you and the rest of us, i really think if it makes you feel bad, and you can fix it, then do it. sometimes no amount of self working (confidence) will give you piece, and today we are lucky enough to fix issued directly with surgery (again as long as everything is in normal boundaries, personally i think every person that wants to go throw cosmetic surgery most advice with a professional before, because there are some loonies out there that can hurt themselves with going overboard with those surgeries)

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
thanks.

yeah some people think that we are trying to become like alpha males or something through things like fixing hair or height.

i think saf thinks im trying to become something im not, like brad pits are born not made, but i don't see how making an average looking man to go from "very short" to "short" is percieved as an attempt to become some sort of stud?

i think its more about becoming normal, i just dont want to be penalised on my height.

i want things to be fair, to grow like what most men have done.

as i said before if i was 5 8 and looking to be a 6 foot stud, i would understand any negativety coming my way.

but since im 5 4.5 and looking to get one surgery of 2 inches for now to make me 5 6.5, that is not really being disrespectful to guys of 5 4, because there isn't many of them, there are a lot of 5 6 guys as well.

and also throughout college people treated me differently, i FELT it, and i used to think it was because i was not good looking, but i know it was my height, i remember looking up to everyone always, i remember looking up to many people who were 5 6 and thinking they were average height, i used to think i was just short, i didnt know i was very short and the people i was looking up to were also short, i also used to think average hieght people were tall.

also throughout my life i have rarely ever seen someone as short as me, not at college or university, or much at work.

even in the general city where i can pass 100 men i might find ONE young person as short as me or something.

I have yet to encounter someone like me though, both this short AND bald.

I feel very special indeed >.<

this is not too encouraging at all, and if someone tells me to man up and lose the hair system and forget the heel lifts its all about confidence blah blah I will have to kindly tell him to shut up :)

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
ok, since i have received the tom cruise shoes i have decided to use those shoes for just now and also after my first LL op, once I have done my second op i will ditch those shoes and go back to casual lifts.

i will also purchase a slipper than has a typical 1 inch outsole so when im about the house -with a girl preferably- im still 1 inch taller, sounds like a smart plan!

so for just now my height - in the bar- is 5' 8.5"

current height barefoot - 5 4.5
current height in regular shoe/1inch slipper (1 inch outsole) - 5 5.5
current height in casual shoe lift (1 inch outsole + 1.5 inch "kitten heel") - 5 7
current height in extra heightening boots ala tom cruise (1 inch outsole + 3 inch "mid heel") - 5 8.5

after 1st operation my height - in the bar- is 5' 9 (casual lifts)

post op 1 height barefoot - 5 6.5
post op 1 height in regular shoe or slipper inside (1 inch outsole) - 5 7.5
post op 1 height in casual shoe lift (1 inch outsole + 1.5 lift) - 5 9
post op 1 height extra heightening boots ala tom cruise (1 inch outsole + 3 inch lift)- 5 10.5

after 2nd operation my height - in the bar- is 5' 9.5" ( Regular shoe)

post op 2 height barefoot - 5 8.5
post op 2 height in regular shoe or slipper inside (1 inch outsole) - 5 9.5
post op 2 height in casual shoe lift (1 inch outsole + 1.5 lift) - 5 11post op 2 height extra heightening boots ala tom cruise (1 inch outsole + 3 inch lift) 6 0.5 <zomg im officially tall.

thus by the end of all of it i am not wearing lifts.

also i might just keep wearing the tom cruise lifts all the time, even after the LL surgeries, it's most likely i will if i get used to them, but i will still keep going for shorter girls.