male pattern baldness compounded with other things

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
also i have come to the conclusion that god hates me and is trying to make sure i never have sex, like EVER.

So....why are trying to piss off God by going against his wishes??

Are you a satan worshiper or something? :shock: :mrgreen:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
also male height and it's importance on dating is about how many males are taller than you.

http://www.shortsupport.org/Research/an ... ogram.html

this diagram seems to be a bit off by an inch. so i need to remove an inch to show my height.

so if you set it to 5 3 then 97% of men are taller than you, this is my world currently...it's not a fun existence, and it's incredibly noticable.

at 5 7 it's 70% of guys are taller than you...this is me after 2 LL.

at 5 8 with my smalll lift 56%.

at 5 11 with my super lift 20% are taller, 80% shorter, since 80% of the male population are shorter than me, that makes me a "tall" man.

also i realise that these hights seem low, that is becuase that diagram thinks the average male height is 5 8.5, but its more like 5 9.5, i guess that diagram includes old guys.

a tall man now is more like 6 0, not 5 11.

my lifes height post dual LL op should be SOMETHING like this

let's keep in mind the casual lifts are easy to wear for hours on end, can run in them etc,

the tom cruise ones, can only walk in them, and are best to wear just for specific outings, however im trying to get used to them.

also i have no idea how tom cruise and that french guy can go about in those shoes 24/7 in public, must suck.

so yeah for some reason i dont think these shoes make you as tall as they say they do,
the tom cruise ones add 8 cms, not 10cms as it says on the website, i go from 164cms (5 4.5) to 172cms (5 7.7) - so that gives me 2.3 inches more height than a standard shoe.
I was expecting to be 174 cms (5' 8.5"), but oh well, this is likely due to your foot putting pressure on the heel or whatever.

so with that said, after dual LL I will be this.

barefoot 5 8.5

home - some slipper with an outer platform 5 9.5, a "no problems here" HEIGHT to present yourself at all times in home.

other outings (mini dates, shopping, friend meets, general social stuff outside) 5 10.5 (1.5 inch kitten heel) - casual lift, GOOD HEIGHT to be when outside 24/7

club (special events, first meets with women) 6 foot tall (3 inch secret heel) - tom cruise shoe TALL MAN!!!

so i think with that being said i'd still like to use lifts in my life even after 2 LL operations,

also it depends how i feel, i might feel that i hate the extr heightening boots, cuase there really uncomfortable, like i REALLY dont like them

i will have to experiemnt walking in them for more than 3 hours (as a test outside)

if i hate them, then i will chuck them and i will maybe have to be content with doing 2 LL sugeries to make me 5 8.5 then wear casual lifts which will simulate

a 5 9.5 barefoot (average height male) puttin on a shoe to make him 5 10.5

so then my goal will to be of average stature as a male.

then, after all that pain , and hardship of LL, i can say that "i am a man of average stature, provided i have this little 1 inch lift"...joy \o/

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
ok.

here is good news.

in a matter of days I will have my new hair piece.

I have found a pair of shoes that makes me 5' 8.5" when I wear them.

I will wear them now with the new hair system.

I plan to go on dating scene very soon, with the perfect hairpiece and being 5' 8.5".

it's very scary but I don't want to give up.

I want to get a girl so, I want to do this!

i plan to do LL surgery in, say, 12 months from now, of 2 inches!

this will make me 5 10.5 in the shoes, then afterwards i do another 2 inches, so im basically 6 foot tall (6 0.5) in the new shoes.

these shoes are similar to ones used by tom cruise, I am ok using them to make me 3 inches taller than a regular shoe.

GeminiX

Reaction score
HairPieceMan, I really don't want to rain on your parade, but I'm concerned about your expectations.

Correct me if you're wrong, but I get the impression that you think you'll suddenly be able to "get a girl" as soon as you wear a new hair piece and some shoes with lifts.

If you're looking for a partner who is shallow and only interested in your appearance, then you'll almost certainly not be able to keep her when she finds out more about you. I can't help but feel you're setting yourself up for a big fall.

By all means use enhancements and surgery to change the things about you that make you unhappy, but please don't think that overnight it will change who you are inside. The things you're changing physically will probably take years to change to your confidence and demeanour.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah im not looking for someone shallow, im more trying to reach a socially normal look that most guys have.

nothing wrong with being bald and 5 4 but for me i just look really odd, so what these things do is normalise me.

but if i was bald and still was 5 4 what im saying is a lot of girls would reject me based on my VERY odd look combination.

i woulnd't call those type of girls that woudl reject me before hand "shallow" at all, its just that a bald white 5 4 male just looks really wierd, like out of place if you get me, at least for me it did.

it's like i was a 1 in 1000 wierd type guy, like completely off the radar to a lot of women.

so imo what i have done is i has moved me from that outer normality type person to being within normal levels of basic human acceptability in a mate.

yes, inside im still a 5 5 bald guy, even after all this height stuff to make me 6 0 and with hair, inside im still this genetically screwed guy that had to go through hell to reach regular height and have hair to look normal.

s.a.f

Reaction score
GeminiX said:
HairPieceMan, I really don't want to rain on your parade, but I'm concerned about your expectations.

Correct me if you're wrong, but I get the impression that you think you'll suddenly be able to "get a girl" as soon as you wear a new hair piece and some shoes with lifts.

If you're looking for a partner who is shallow and only interested in your appearance, then you'll almost certainly not be able to keep her when she finds out more about you. I can't help but feel you're setting yourself up for a big fall.

By all means use enhancements and surgery to change the things about you that make you unhappy, but please don't think that overnight it will change who you are inside. The things you're changing physically will probably take years to change to your confidence and demeanour.

This is exactly what I've been saying all along. He seems to believe that after this LL op the world will suddenly open up into a shiney happy place where all his problems willdisapear and women will flock to him.
But essentially he'll still be the exact same guy.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
I didn't mean it like that.

what i am saying is if i do 2 LL operations and wear a 1 inch lift I am of average male stature. 5' 9.5" barefoot, 5 10.5 in shoe as a typical male is.

so I will be a normal man of typical man height, in which nothing is working against me.

so with that i will go from looking like a 5' 4.5" 14 year old boy to being a typical grown man with an increase of 5 inches (2 inches on shins, 2 inches on thighs, and 1 inch small heel lift)

and with the hair, well the hair just makes me normal, just a normal guy, it doesn't do anything other than restore my natural "plain" look I had when I was at high school.

after all this is done most girls would look at me and think "that is a typical decent looking guy" @ 5' 9.5" barefoot and hair.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT WITH HAIR AND BEING AVERAGE MALE HEIGHT I WILL BE AN ALPHA MALE AND WOMEN WILL FLOCK TO ME.

I mean, that doesn't even make any sense, i said before hairloss I was a plain looking guy.

I am merely saying that i wont have TWO, VERY REAL, and MASSIVE roadblocks when it comes to meeting women.

whereas before at 5' 4.5" barefoot and no hair their reaction would be "OMG YOU LOOK SO FUNNY, LOOK LIKE E.T. OR SOMETHING LOOL" and reject me like 95% of the time which would eventually destroy my self worth and self esteem, if i were to "pretend" these things DON'T matter and that those particular women (that just so happens to be 99% of them) are so shallow to not accept a very normal looking person such as myself, even though i am far from normality being my genetic self.

so 1 look means that nothing is working against me and I am a cool typical guy, the other look means the door has literally been shut for any women that even has a basic standard for looks, not saying SHALLOW, im just talking about her bf NOT looking like a sci-fi circus freak such as E.T. but instead looking like a REGULAR and NORMAL guy.

RecedingAt19

Reaction score
I can't believe I have just read this whole thread. Good luck to you hairpieceman, if being taller is what will make you happy then go for it, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Although rebels have been romanticized in our society, NOBODY wants to be treated like an outcast.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah, being bald - for me- felt liek being a social outcast, like i didn't fit in, i kept thinking i should be something else due to my baldness, like be tall, have big body, so id have a reason to be bald, or be a monk, or put on straight jacket and be mental patient.

so when i sahved off bald @ 22 i thought these things, that it was a little wierd, but it was better than being a guy with bald spot or a McDonalds hairline (NW3) IMO.

overall the whole experience just felt really wierd and things.

also the fact that 99.9% of the time if there is abald guy going to do something visual in tv/movie they put a wig on him, doesnt help matters of what socialty thinks of bald man (the answer is its unwelcome btw)

Jaae

Reaction score
I'm also underweight. Very pale skin prone to freckles. I have a couple of notable moles on my head. Big dark circles around my eyes + eye bags. Stupidly hairy.

I'm starting to wish hairloss was my only concern. I'm just very ill looking at the moment, and they say health is beauty...

I'm hitting the gym with a vengence now, trying to gain some muscles. I should have done this years ago seeing as I knew I would be bald soon. Once I get into good shape, get a slight tan, remove the moles on my head and shave my shoulders I'm hoping my confidence will be boostesd.

Atleast I'm 6'3. Possibly the only thing I have going for me.

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
nono im 5 4, i just used 5 2 once as an example that just being even shorter makes things worse.

so yeah im 5 4, yes i had looked into LL a lot,

s.a.f

Reaction score
And his latest post.

HairPieceMan said:
really , my 5 5 height never really bothered me.

Just pointing out the constant inconsistances. :hump:
Every week he changes his story to suit whatever BS he's been spouting.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
i am 5 4.5 exactly.

but i say 5 5 or 5 4, i prefer to round up to 5 5 these days.

back then i wasnt sure what to say about my height, if i say 5 4.5 people would think im a little wierd for having a half decimal for your height.

from nowon ill say 5 5....but when i wear my shoe lift im 5 6, so i guess i coudl say 5 6 since i always have a 1 inch heel from tallmanshoes.

B

Beingbaldsucks

f*****g saborea, red face and f*****g thin as he'll body, I have 0 muscle, it's hard to grow it

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Spine injuries, lower back fuked ( all discs).

Pinched nerve in the neck ( the one that paralyzes you) but not so much (hence i can still walk and type).

can't hit the gym, read above.

short

barrel chest

both hands are fucked from fractures(never healed).

Fucked up left knee.

uggly face (nose,ears,mouth,headshape, you name it, oh yeah not the eyes, theyre sniper eyes, dick working good and huge but rarely use it :) .

and the worse thing: i won't even mention it.

don't forget the baldness :woot: , despite entire family having a full head of hair and healthy bodies : ) .

anybody beat that?

I dont think so. :hump:

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont give a f*** about height ironically it is the same as maradona's height 5.5

if i could choose between being 6.2 and hair, ill take hair anyday. :punk:

slipy

Reaction score
maradona said:
Spine injuries, lower back fuked ( all discs).

Pinched nerve in the neck ( the one that paralyzes you) but not so much (hence i can still walk and type).

can't hit the gym, read above.

short

barrel chest

both hands are f***ed from fractures(never healed).

f***ed up left knee.

uggly face (nose,ears,mouth,headshape, you name it, oh yeah not the eyes, theyre sniper eyes, dick working good and huge but rarely use it :) .

and the worse thing: i won't even mention it.

don't forget the baldness :woot: , despite entire family having a full head of hair and healthy bodies : ) .

anybody beat that?

I dont think so. :hump:

to me it seems like most of your issues are caused by a reckless lifestyle, so many injuries u should be more cautious.
whereas for me it's my many birth defects, apparently my mother was under a lot of stress while pregnant with me, not sure if under different circumstances i'd have turned out more normal. dayum im so fuked and i didn't even have to lend a hand in that.