male pattern baldness compounded with other things

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you gonna be wearing them Tom Cruise shoes 24/7? People will notice that you get shorter once you get the shoes off you know...

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes but the same can be said for neil strauss who wore platform boots!

he wore them all the time out in L.A.

he took them off, he shrunk down, it didn't stop him from wearing them all the time :dunno:

and if it's any consulation i will still be aiming for short girls, i wont approach a 5 8 girl in tom cruise shoes becuase that is not practical.

and in addition i plan to genuinly fix my height issue.

in either case neil strauss wore height increasers, never did LL, nor never aimed for short girls either.

so yeah, its only a problem if you see it as a problem.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Do you have to learn how to walk in those things? 3.5" heels (basicly what they are except the heel is on the inside) I'd be falling all over the place.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
really?

that's odd, i mean tom cruise and that french guy seem to get on fine wearing them practiclly exclusevly out in public

also i have no idea if its 3 inch heel or 3.5 inch heel.

id say its a challenge at first, but since alot of people wear heels i don't see how i could find it difficult.

alot of women wear heels all the time, i known a few that wear heels to work and nights out, so their basically walking on heels for like 45 hours a week!

i will only be wearing them on friday and saturday night out.

there also actually easier than heels that women wear, becuase these heels actually have full support, its more like a wedge heel, which is a type of heel women wear as practice to get used to full heels

i might order this shoe actually

http://www.tallmenshoes.com/elevator6.html

lets call this one "the super man" shoe
more height, im guessing that is a 4 inch heel with a 1.5 inch platform?

anyway i have to change my dress code as i wont be wearing skinny jeans no more.

what i might do is wear the 5.2 inch "super man" shoe to make me almost 5 10

then do one LL operation and wear the 4 inch tom cruise shoe to make me 5 10.5

then do a second LL operation and wear the casual shoe to make me 5 11

seems like a solid plan to me.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
then again i could just be myself, and go out in flats making me exactly 5 4.5

lose the wig and grow some 80% diffuse thinning horseshoe, could also attempt a trendy combover since im slick bald on top.

and remove the veneers and show my croocked stained yellow teeth

and reverse my laser eye surgery and wear my thick dark rimmed glasses as well, that would make a 5 way combination of height ( 5 4), hair (diffuse horshoe w/ poor combover attempt), glasses (thick rimmed), teeth (stained yellow and croocked) on a face of an average looking guy.

because, at the end of the day, all this stuff just shows insecurity and we all have so many stories on this forum of people who know this one guy who is extremely succesful despite these "minor" setbacks in the dating scene, im sure it's all in my head, i just need confidence!

in fact, these aren't even real problems, im practically CCS mark 2

LOLOLOLOLOL!

s.a.f

Reaction score
I want to see a pic of this Dude.

One thing that you dont seem to realise is its not just about height. People are built in proportion. When Sarcozy is wearing his 3.5" shoes people still see him as small, same with Prince who always wore 3/4" heels. Take a good look at a 6' guy and a 5' 4" guy theres more difference in size than just height. The 6' guy will have wider shoulders, bigger head ect just plain bigger altogether. Even with longer legs you'll still be the same small guy just brought up to a taller level. And women will still choose the natural tall guy over the elongatedly legged small guy.

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:

One thing that you dont seem to realise is its not just about height. People are built in proportion. When Sarcozy is wearing his 3.5" shoes people still see him as small, same with Prince who always wore 3/4" heels. Take a good look at a 6' guy and a 5' 4" guy theres more difference in size than just height. The 6' guy will have wider shoulders, bigger head ect just plain bigger altogether. Even with longer legs you'll still be the same small guy just brought up to a taller level. And women will still choose the natural tall guy over the elongatedly legged small guy.

This is the reason why HPM shouldn't try to elevate himself >5'8" with lifts. Tom cruise in his lifts next to Katie looks stupid and he's only +4inch. :whistle:

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Confidence is a bullshit arguement. I didn't have much confidence even when I had amazing hair but I got laid a hell of a lot.

I'll agree that if you are not amazing looking but you have confidence that enables you to really shine, you're not ugly either mind, that under this circumstance you can score hot women through confidence. But the fact of the matter is that if you are butt ugly and not rich you will not get attractive women, confidence or not! FACT!!

True but I guarantee there is a % of women who give 0 weighting to how you look to decide whether they are attracted to you or not. This is probably 10-15% of women. Again, dating is a pure numbers game and just approaching enough women should be able to exploit this.

powersam

Reaction score
jijijijiji said:
monty1978 said:
Confidence is a bullshit arguement. I didn't have much confidence even when I had amazing hair but I got laid a hell of a lot.

I'll agree that if you are not amazing looking but you have confidence that enables you to really shine, you're not ugly either mind, that under this circumstance you can score hot women through confidence. But the fact of the matter is that if you are butt ugly and not rich you will not get attractive women, confidence or not! FACT!!

True but I guarantee there is a % of women who give 0 weighting to how you look to decide whether they are attracted to you or not. This is probably 10-15% of women. Again, dating is a pure numbers game and just approaching enough women should be able to exploit this.

99% of that 10-15% will be interested solely in money.

powersam

Reaction score
jijijijiji said:
monty1978 said:

99% of that 10-15% will be interested solely in money.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

wow you know so little about height its funny.

people wear lifts all the time, it's impossible to tell, go and read any artical on high heels, they will tell you it doesnt change your propotions at all, it changes your posture, but there is no way to tell if a man is in lifts or not, i'd say his lower legs might appear longer, but that's about it.

even with longer legs ill still be small? wow that is soo retarded, id be TALLER if i had longer legs!

lol @ "the natural" tall guy over the longer legged guy, wow you know NOTHING about LL, you seem to assume everyone is built the same propotionally, that is not true.

since you are not doing research and seeing before and after pictures of this procedure and instead coming up with wild theories in your head as to how it doesn't work.

why dont you take a lookk at picture of this man who went form 5 2 to 5 7, he lengthened 5 inches!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ZOMG IT'S SOO OBIVOUS HE HAS ELLONGATED LEGS I GUESS NO GIRL WOULD WANT THIS IN A MAN IM SURE SHE WILL BE ABLE TO TELL AND GO FOR THE REAL 5 7 MAN INSTEAD OF THIS IMPOSTER, CLEARLY HE'S "STILL SMALL" ANYWAY SEEN AS SAF KNOWS ALL ABOUT LL!

thank you saf, your right, what a mistake he made! us LL must be crazy to think we are actually taller, and it obviously doesnt work either, it makes people look wierd as well.

DO YOUR RESEARCH ON MMT FORUM FOR ONE WEEK BEFORE OFFERING YOUR "ADVISE" ON SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair piece man:

That guy looks normal by himself, but you would need to compare him next to someone else to be sure. Example:

kt.jpg

Tom Cruise does NOT look normal with 4 extra inches here. Other People might indeed get away with gaining 4 inches, kudos to them. But a 5'4" body at 6ft has 0 chance of looking normal.

My advice to you would be hit the gym hard at some point to broaden out your shoulders so 5'8" bare foot would look better.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
hmm,i would say tom looks a little "off" there a tiny bit.

maybe he is in a 4 inch heel, instead of a 3 inch heel, which is what im wearing.

i assure you i have seen pictures of people in 3 inch heel lifts and they look normal.

im quite stocky built anyway, im very sure i get away with my lifts.

but i will double check in a mirror to make sure, thanks for the advise there

but with regards to my picture there that is LL, his LL is perfect, the body propitions DO look perfect for that man.

im just fed up of some people saying if you get4 inches taller with LL you will look silly, where as in fact as you can see a man above got 5 inches taller and looks perfect.

as far as Lifts go, well i think that is debatable and depends on your figure.

in either case you cannot deny that LL actually works and people look normal but instead just 4-5 inches taller!

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
also i have come to the conclusion that god hates me and is trying to make sure i never have sex, like EVER.

he has done the following things to me

TWO MAIN THINGS that basically write me off the radar for 95% of women

1. made me pre-mature bald (loss of crown) at like 22 + look crap bald, which happens to like 1% of the male population at this age, special me!

2. made me not just short (like 5 6) but REALLY short (like 5 4), which is a very "unique" qaulity should I say, just makes me oh so more special!

TWO MID THINGS

1. made me half blind, basically need to wear glasses to see in a distance.

2. made my teeth stained yellow w/ croocked and bucked teeth.

TWO SMALL THINGS

1. dark circles under eyes, they are pretty bad, hopefully i can get them fixed.

2. beard problem - even though i shave everyday i can still see an outline around the bottom chin and moustache area.

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
also i have come to the conclusion that god hates me and is trying to make sure i never have sex, like EVER.

1. made me pre-mature bald (loss of crown) at like 22 + look crap bald, which happens to like 1% of the male population at this age, special me!

2. made me not just short (like 5 6) but REALLY short (like 5 4), which is a very "unique" qaulity should I say, just makes me oh so more special!

TWO MID THINGS

TWO SMALL THINGS

1. dark circles under eyes, they are pretty bad, hopefully i can get them fixed.

2. beard problem - even though i shave everyday i can still see an outline around the bottom chin and moustache area.

Get some whitening strips for $50. Avoid citrus acid foods and brush after every meal. You're teeth should stay white for over a year.

Getting a tan will help with the dark eye circles. Even the fake spray tans done by a professional are good these days.

Get contacts.

Beard problems? A little stubble looks manly anyways.

Btw what are your shoulder/chest/waist measurements? If you lift weights you can probably put 3 inches on your shoulders which would help a lot pulling off being >5'8"

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
jijijijiji said:
HairPieceMan said:

TWO MID THINGS

TWO SMALL THINGS

Get some whitening strips for $50. Avoid citrus acid foods and brush after every meal. You're teeth should stay white for over a year.

Getting a tan will help with the dark eye circles. Even the fake spray tans done by a professional are good these days.

Get contacts.

Beard problems? A little stubble looks manly anyways.

Btw what are your shoulder/chest/waist measurements? If you lift weights you can probably put 3 inches on your shoulders which would help a lot pulling off being >5'8"

hey yeah i tried everything on my teeth, the strips, even went into the machine and used strips afterwards.

at the end of the day, nothing worked, so i bought veneers.

the problems solved now

and on glasses, i got laser eye surgery!

nah my beard problem sucks, i can't really grow a beard properly, its all whispey hairs like a 16 year old has, it was never strong enough to grow out, im lasering it off at the moment (IPL)

so that problem will be fixed.

im looking into dark circle fixing, i should be able to sort all that stuff out soon, it's just minor anyway, but i can't tan atm becuase im IPLing my beard off.

should be able ot start tanning my face again in a few months.

well as i said that man above me doesnt work out at all, went form 5 2 to 5 7 via LL, i don't think i need to worry aobut the LL and how the LL willl look, since he did 5 and im doing 4, im sure i will be fine, but i will be sure to check all of this stuff out first.

let's keep in mind that man was 5 2 and went to 5 7, a full 5 inches, he was 42, i think he spent a year in serbia for it.

im 5 4.5 and going to 5 8.5, which is 4 inches (a lot easier), so i will likely do it in late 20s.

so there are worse people off than me, also there have been thousands of short men before my time, before LL was invented, they could not be saved, I, however, can be saved!

I'm like one of the few last of my kind, by the 23rd century, there will be no short men, as they will all get LL which will be cheaper,easier and less painful.

also as i said before im not some scrony wee guy, im an average built guy with short legs.

monty1978 said:
I've been reading about your leg lengthening thing!

It could bloody well hurt at the very least and/or give you problems in later life. But let's say that doesn't happen. How old are you? If you are gonna do it time is of the essence it seems.

Also 10cm max IMO. Go above that and you will look out of proportion depending on your current proportions but I do think that you could get away with 10cm. You could then wear 1" heals and be 5. 9" and not look stupid. 5.9 has got to be about average or at least high enough not to have to look up at people all the time, especially girls.

12 months of pain and 2 surgeries though and your legs will also get very skinny while you are off your feet. May take you years to get back into shape and if your legs are longer than your body which i'm guessing they will be you'll need to get them stronger than before to compensate.

Are you commited to go through all that? Possibly experience extreme pain also?

yes there is some pain involved, but some 4000+ people have gone through with it, it's not unmanageable.

either you live in pain being a very short man your whole life, or you live in greater pain, but just for 6 months.

there is no scientific evidence to suggest that any problems will arise later in life, everyone who has done LL has not reported any problems later on in life.

well im 25, which seems to be the main demographic for LL, men in mid 20s who are in the bottom 5th percentile or less of height in their region.

so basically im the perfect candidate, im the typical customer of this operation.

anyway that man above that went from 5 2 - 5 7, he was 42, so it is wroth it at any age, i cannot imainge being like 2 inches shorter than me, and having to endure that in US.

my legs wont be skinny with that legnthening.

after op i will be about 5 8 barefoot, 5 9 in a regular shoe, or 6 foot tall in the tom cruise shoes if i wear them out lol (who knows).

well in either case things are looking up, i should get my new hairpiece in a week or so, this hairpiece will work for dating, my current one wont work for dating, so i have to wait anyway.

i might go out in tom cruise shoes or the even bigger lift, tbh i don't know, but im way to short to go out in flats and be 5 4.5 or whatever i am, becuase literally everyone is taller than me, even the "short" guys :shakehead:

and also i don't think these shoes make you as tall as they claim, im 5 4.5 barefoot for sure, then i put on the supposed 4 inch tom cruise ones and im like just about 5 8 o_O.

either way, im going to remain positive and not give up!

things are looking good, plans are being made, epic plans, im fixing myself, bit by bit (with real problems btw).

so soon I feel i will be finished, I'm happy there is a way to fix me, then i can be appreciative of what i will have (hair, height, teeth, no glasses), once i have them!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
In HPMs defense, I can relate with his obsessive behavior and tendencies to over-analyze things because it helps us cope and make sense of our respective situations. And I'm sure many of us here can relate to the feelings of pulling the short genetic straw. Unlike so many people here, HPMs problems are numerous and NOT imagined so his feelings ARE justified IMO.... which is why I am a little shocked at SAF being so critical of HPM. In theory, he is not too different from SAF in that he is seeking cosmetic improvement in order to achieve NORMALITY.... not to become some alpha-male. When you have so many features that set you apart from the crowd, then you can appreciate the value of conformity and blending in.

Although I am not short, I understand that it is a real problem so I give him the benefit of his observations and opinions because he is here, living it. Also because I know what it is like to have NW2s tell me that being bald makes absolutely no difference when I know from my own personal experience that it does.

I wish you the best of luck Hairpieceman and I hope you can achieve your goals and find contentment.

s.a.f

Reaction score
[attachment=0:t22sg3bu]Philleas&Monty-Tall.jpg[/attachment:t22sg3bu]

"Hey man this LL surgery is the sh*t! No one would ever know"

Do what you like mate. :shakehead:

Attachments

• Philleas&Monty-Tall.jpg
    Philleas&Monty-Tall.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 172

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
In HPMs defense, I can relate with his obsessive behavior and tendencies to over-analyze things because it helps us cope and make sense of our respective situations. And I'm sure many of us here can relate to the feelings of pulling the short genetic straw. Unlike so many people here, HPMs problems are numerous and NOT imagined so his feelings ARE justified IMO.... which is why I am a little shocked at SAF being so critical of HPM. In theory, he is not too different from SAF in that he is seeking cosmetic improvement in order to achieve NORMALITY.... not to become some alpha-male. When you have so many features that set you apart from the crowd, then you can appreciate the value of conformity and blending in.

Although I am not short, I understand that it is a real problem so I give him the benefit of his observations and opinions because he is here, living it. Also because I know what it is like to have NW2s tell me that being bald makes absolutely no difference when I know from my own personal experience that it does.

I wish you the best of luck Hairpieceman and I hope you can achieve your goals and find contentment.
:agree:

just make sure you do a proper research, ask professionals and if it will make you happy then screw everyone and go with it.. i've said what i had to say already... its pointless going back and forth trying to convince EVERYONE...

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
thanks UCMan & ori, and yeah being bald is different to NW2, I know that LOL!

i know that saf is saying that i have 3 main problems, 1 being hair, 2nd being height, and the 3rd one my "insecurity" of the two main problems.

the problem is he beleives that the 3rd one is my "main" problem, and im better off believing in myself and walk around 5 4 and bald and looking like moby or some sh*t, and pretend that all is well and im perfectly normal and to have confidence and believe in the tooth fairy or something.

and also that im a lot better off without hair, and no lifts or LL surgery and being "myself", and in fact if i do these things it reeks of insecurity or whatever.

but the fact is i am far from the realm of normality being myself, it's like saying to a fire victim that he doesn't need to get visual burn correction surgery on his face to lessen the visual impact of being in a fire, which is a clear problem that sets him far apart from other people, and that if he wants to be normal by having the visual burn correction surgery he is "being vain" or attempting to become some sort of an "alpha male"

s.a.f said:
"Hey man this LL surgery is the sh*t! No one would ever know"

Do what you like mate. :shakehead:

I don't know what that joke picture is meant to imply, but you can see the results of 5 inch LL above, clearly your dillusional if you think it's obvious or it doesn't work or that you look like that picture you showed right there.

the evidence is right there, and 4000+ people have done it already.

LL is fine, it works, it looks normal, there is no need to keep pretending that it doesn't work and post pictures of retarded looking people on stilts and also claiming ill still end up small or looking odd.