male pattern baldness compounded with other things

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
jijijijiji said:
2. What a girl SAYS she want's and what she actually wants are two different things. Girls will say,"I want a tall, dark, handsome man, who is prince charming, rich, has ambition, likes animals, blah blah blah. YET she always ends up sleeping with a dead beat jerk.

A 6'2" deadbeat jerk with a NW1. :whistle:

Lol women don't even know the difference between nw1-nw3.

:jackit:

s.a.f

Reaction score
jijijijiji said:
s.a.f said:
jijijijiji said:
2. What a girl SAYS she want's and what she actually wants are two different things. Girls will say,"I want a tall, dark, handsome man, who is prince charming, rich, has ambition, likes animals, blah blah blah. YET she always ends up sleeping with a dead beat jerk.

A 6'2" deadbeat jerk with a NW1. :whistle:

Lol women don't even know the difference between nw1-nw3.

I agree with that! (It was a joke BTW)

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
Can't tell sarcasm over the internet, especially when no one ever jokes in the impact of hairloss section :woot:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes i agree that i am datable to women of a certain height.

however i would say women who are 4 10 - 5 3 and below, just so that i am taller than them, i dont think it would be a good idea to attempt a 5 6 girl then i get inside and take off my shoes and i end up 1.5 inches shorter than her.

i never said i was undatable at this height, i said i have a lesser selection and still have to work a little harder than if i was taller, which is valid.

i am datable to women who i am taller than, i accept this and can adjust.

on the subject of baldness being different to height, based on percieved "looks"
well everyone has said countless times that UCMan (who is 6 2) is a good looking bald guy, but that doesn't stop his mentality from being real and his opinion of his attraction to the opposite sex being real as well.

so that is a mute point, fact is that people here are fighting nature by keeping hair, and fighting nature by increasing your height is a similar thing in principle, the princicple is the same and you cannot justify why it is ok to fight hairloss yet height is not ok to fight becuase you know a guy who has the same problem yet is doing great.

but anyway the only point you make is that the surgery is a tough battle, yes i agree with that it will be tough, but then again there are people that climb mountains which is way tougher and they feel they have accomplished something in life with that achivement.

i dont judge people that climb mountains or do extreme sports like that (and those things actually DO result in injury and death, and costs more money to), it's their life, if they are happy with that that is good.

i mean there are people that do LL that go from 5 10 - 6 2, again i don't judge them, I can see the very mild improvement it will be for there lives, but obviously the best improvement for a man (most bang for your buck) would be 5 4 - 5 8.

and as i said before i can choose to do one op of 2 inches, making me 5 6.5 barefoot.

then after that i can see how i feel.

for all you know i could meet a perfect 5 foot tall girl in the next 3 months and live happily ever after.

keep in mind im 5 7 in total in my casual lifts (1.5 inch heel and 1 inch platform), but i might do my tom cruise lifts making me 5 8.5 in total.

but in any case i would like to improve myself, i mean the only thing is height, everything else im happy with, it's just my height, i'd like to get there eventually, it would make me feel so happy ^_^.

also if i was 4 inches taller i would be able to approach any girl 5 7 <, which is great i think, i mean i dont find tall women attractive anyway.

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

however i would say women who are 4 10 - 5 3 and below, just so that i am taller than them, i dont think it would be a good idea to attempt a 5 6 girl then i get inside and take off my shoes and i end up 1.5 inches shorter than her.

i never said i was undatable at this height, i said i have a lesser selection and still have to work a little harder than if i was taller, which is valid.

on the subject of baldness being different to height, based on percieved "looks"
well everyone has said countless times that UCMan (who is 6 2) is a good looking bald guy, but that doesn't stop his mentality from being real and his opinion of his attraction to the opposite sex being real as well.

so that is a mute point, fact is that people here are fighting nature by keeping hair, and fighting nature by increasing your height is a similar thing in principle, the princicple is the same and you cannot justify why it is ok to fight hairloss yet height is not ok to fight becuase you know a guy who has the same problem yet is doing great.

but anyway the only point you make is that the surgery is a tough battle, yes i agree with that it will be tough, but then again there are people that climb mountains which is way tougher and they feel they have accomplished something in life with that achivement.

i dont judge people that climb mountains or do extreme sports like that (and those things actually DO result in injury and death, and costs more money to), it's their life, if they are happy with that that is good.

i mean there are people that do LL that go from 5 10 - 6 2, again i don't judge them, I can see the very mild improvement it will be for there lives, but obviously the best improvement for a man (most bang for your buck) would be 5 4 - 5 8.

and as i said before i can choose to do one op of 2 inches, making me 5 6.5 barefoot.

for all you know i could meet a perfect 5 foot tall girl in the next 3 months and live happily ever after.

keep in mind im 5 7 in total in my casual lifts (1.5 inch heel and 1 inch platform), but i might do my tom cruise lifts making me 5 8.5 in total.

but in any case i would like to improve myself, i mean the only thing is height, everything else im happy with, it's just my height, i'd like to get there eventually, it would make me feel so happy ^_^.

also if i was 4 inches taller i would be able to approach any girl 5 7 <, which is great i think, i mean i dont find tall women attractive anyway.

Buddy, I'm not judging you I said before good for you for trying to better yourself. We are only saying your opinions on women and height are a little bit unjustified. And if women are the main reason you're doing this you might regret it later as impossible as that seems to you right now.

Also another thing you can do is work on your posture. 95% of people I know have horrendous posture. Someone might measure as 5'10 but throughout the day he might be more close to 5'8" because of it. I am 6'0" bare foot, but because I have great posture people constantly think I'm 6'3".

Posture + 2.5 inch lifts = People will think You're 5'9". Aka Normal. Even when the shoes come off if you maintained good posture people would think you're 5'6.5", so those 5'6" girls are still in your range...

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Have the people on MMT commented on the reaction of girls when they find out the guy has had this surgery?

Women have this double standard ... they can do whatever they want to increase their physical attractiveness, but if a guy does it, its vain and indicates insecurity.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
jijijijiji said:
Also another thing you can do is work on your posture. 95% of people I know have horrendous posture. Someone might measure as 5'10 but throughout the day he might be more close to 5'8" because of it. I am 6'0" bare foot, but because I have great posture people constantly think I'm 6'3".

Ah, another posture fellow :punk:
What are your tips for getting good posture jijijijiji?

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
jijijijiji said:

Ah, another posture fellow :punk:
What are your tips for getting good posture jijijijiji?

Consciously it's easy to do. Pull your head back as far as you can and as high as you can. Straighten your back and pull the shoulders back to.

To maintain it subconsciously is a lot harder and something I have been working on.

Here's a good place to start http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=459379[

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
jijijijiji said:
HairPieceMan said:

Buddy, I'm not judging you I said before good for you for trying to better yourself. We are only saying your opinions on women and height are a little bit unjustified. And if women are the main reason you're doing this you might regret it later as impossible as that seems to you right now.

Posture + 2.5 inch lifts = People will think You're 5'9". Aka Normal. Even when the shoes come off if you maintained good posture people would think you're 5'6.5", so those 5'6" girls are still in your range...

of course, posture!

so all the french president has to do is simply fix his posture!!! then people wont think hes 5 5, instead he will be 3 inches taller at 5 8, great plan!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... equal.html

why stand on a 6 inch platform and wear 3 inch lifts in his shoe at all, posture man!

ill also pass that info on to tom cruise, then people will think hes over 6 foot tall, a full 4 inches taller than his wife in his height shoes with posture, instead of just 1 inch taller, i wonder why he didn't just fix his posture for his wedding,

kt.jpg

man wearing 3 inch heels all day out in public must suck, especailly at your wedding, all he needed to do was fix his posture then he'd be that tall without those lifts.

and bono at 5 6, who wears 2 inch platforms to make him 5 8

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/ ... tack-heels

man he doesnt need that, forget it, posture is key, in fact with posture hed be 5 9 without lifts.

YES POSTURE!

well, anyway, back to reality.

on posture there is something called the alexander technique which MAY give you up to a full inch of height provided you had bad posture to begin with.

you will never appear to get 2 or 3 inches of height through posture correction, you MIGHT get one inch if your posture is abnormally off and corrected with alexander technique.

also on the women finding out thing, just check the threads, also if you think explaining to people how you got your hair back was tough, imagine trying to explain to people how you grew 4 inches in your 20s :)

here is my plan regarding the height thing.

guy you knew before LL: "wtf happened to you!"

you: "so ya i got my legs broken in twice so id get 4 inches taller"

guy you knew before LL: "..."

you: "whole thing took a year,

you: "was in russia whole time"

you: "anyway"

well some people actually make up stories/lies, like they say you felt pain in your legs and then the doctor took a look at it and you had some growth deficiancy in your legs and he sorted it out and then you grew back to your height now or something to that affect.

either way that is not really important at the moment.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
jijijijiji is 6' and is talking how being 5'4" is not a problem lol. How the hell do you know? I would say that since you are here because of baldness, you would probably surfing height forums if you were short. HPM is right about guys here that are fighting hair loss which is LET'S FACE IT a MUCH LESSER ISSUE THAN BEING SHORT let alone very short and 5'4" is very short for a guy.

There are many issues a man can have and women preferences vary. But one(except small penis) is constant, they want a guy to be at least of average(preferably tall) stature.

Many of you guys here complain that you cannot shave because you do not look good bald. Well no man looks good being very short it is one of the most powerful turn offs(with only being a sissy being more powerful). Stop justifying yourselves. The only guys that really have a problem are the ones that have had botched hair transplants.

I took the hair transplant route and I would take the LL route if I had to. He will not get more confident based on nothing, so he has to do everything to maximize his chances.

Now you whiners here complain about baldness and how it is ruining your lives(which in itself is ridiculous). If anyone of you guys here telling him to accept his height really mean it, then make yourself an example., throw away your finasteride, ru and other untested chemicals you rub into the scalp and rock on the slybald look. After all it is all about confidence. Many of you risk permanent ED takning finasteride, so you value you hair more than your dick and sex life. So stop acting like hipcrites.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
If anyone of you guys here telling him to accept his height really mean it, then make yourself an example., throw away your finasteride, ru and other untested chemicals you rub into the scalp and rock on the slybald look. After all it is all about confidence. Many of you risk permanent ED takning finasteride, so you value you hair more than your dick and sex life. So stop acting like hipcrites.

I agree with above.

And I never took finasteride for that reason, found out about it when I was about 21, learned about its side effects, said F this, ditched minioxidil too, and was NW6 at 23.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
so all the french president has to do is simply fix his posture!!! then people wont think hes 5 5, instead he will be 3 inches taller at 5 8, great plan!

He is THE HEAD OF STATE of France, and married to a super hot former model.
Yeah, his height has been SUCH a handicap. Thank GOD I'm not him. :thumbdown2:

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:

We can but hope!

If not the mods might want to consider a new section in the forum: The Impact of Hair Loss and Short Stature.

I can't be the only one that's sick of seeing the Impact of Hair Loss being hijacked by HairPieceMan's height woes.

Only kidding HairPieceMan...well not about the bit about you finding a girl. :woot: :mrgreen:

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
jijijijiji is 6' and is talking how being 5'4" is not a problem lol. How the hell do you know? I would say that since you are here because of baldness, you would probably surfing height forums if you were short. HPM is right about guys here that are fighting hair loss which is LET'S FACE IT a MUCH LESSER ISSUE THAN BEING SHORT let alone very short and 5'4" is very short for a guy.

There are many issues a man can have and women preferences vary. But one(except small penis) is constant, they want a guy to be at least of average(preferably tall) stature.

Many of you guys here complain that you cannot shave because you do not look good bald. Well no man looks good being very short it is one of the most powerful turn offs(with only being a sissy being more powerful). Stop justifying yourselves. The only guys that really have a problem are the ones that have had botched hair transplants.

I took the hair transplant route and I would take the LL route if I had to. He will not get more confident based on nothing, so he has to do everything to maximize his chances.

Now you whiners here complain about baldness and how it is ruining your lives(which in itself is ridiculous). If anyone of you guys here telling him to accept his height really mean it, then make yourself an example., throw away your finasteride, ru and other untested chemicals you rub into the scalp and rock on the slybald look. After all it is all about confidence. Many of you risk permanent ED takning finasteride, so you value you hair more than your dick and sex life. So stop acting like hipcrites.

When did I say it's not a problem? I have tried to play it down yes, but I have acknowledged all things equal, tall > small.

In terms of whats worse:

Being very short (below 5'2")>Being sly bald with a terrible head > Being short (5'3-5'7) > Being sly bald with a good head.

Hair piece man is 5'4.5". 2.5inch Shoes + Posture = He will be dateable to most women under 5'6". As I said before this should approximately be 33% of all women. Out of 100 women he sees 33 should consider him dateable. That is more than enough, and he should really only concerned if something like only 5% of women found him dateable.

He does not NEED have LL surgery to be able to pull woman. If he thinks gaining 4 inches will help him then he's sadly mistaken. I know plenty of 6'2" guys who do not get laid because they are just horrible with woman. Height is only a small part of the picture. Yes, for some women it's a deal breaker but there are MILLIONS out there for whom it wont be.

Like I said out of all my male friends, sample of 30ish, the one who pulls the most women and gets them head over heals for him is 5'5". He is not rich, and is average looking.

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
jijijijiji said:
HairPieceMan said:

of course, posture!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... equal.html

why stand on a 6 inch platform and wear 3 inch lifts in his shoe at all, posture man!

ill also pass that info on to tom cruise, then people will think hes over 6 foot tall, a full 4 inches taller than his wife in his height shoes with posture, instead of just 1 inch taller, i wonder why he didn't just fix his posture for his wedding,

kt.jpg

man wearing 3 inch heels all day out in public must suck, especailly at your wedding, all he needed to do was fix his posture then he'd be that tall without those lifts.

and bono at 5 6, who wears 2 inch platforms to make him 5 8

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/ ... tack-heels

man he doesnt need that, forget it, posture is key, in fact with posture hed be 5 9 without lifts.

YES POSTURE!

well, anyway, back to reality.

on posture there is something called the alexander technique which MAY give you up to a full inch of height provided you had bad posture to begin with.

you will never appear to get 2 or 3 inches of height through posture correction, you MIGHT get one inch if your posture is abnormally off and corrected with alexander technique.

also on the women finding out thing, just check the threads, also if you think explaining to people how you got your hair back was tough, imagine trying to explain to people how you grew 4 inches in your 20s :)

here is my plan regarding the height thing.

guy you knew before LL: "wtf happened to you!"

you: "so ya i got my legs broken in twice so id get 4 inches taller"

you: "whole thing took a year,

you: "was in russia whole time"

you: "anyway"

well some people actually make up stories/lies, like they say you felt pain in your legs and then the doctor took a look at it and you had some growth deficiancy in your legs and he sorted it out and then you grew back to your height now or something to that affect.

either way that is not really important at the moment.

Of course posture won't make any difference when you compare yourself to 6'2 men you retard. But getting over the 5'6" mark makes a world of difference because that's the average height of women.

If a woman measures 5'6", she will be walking around the day looking like 5'4". If you can maintain posture you will be at 5'5" barefoot. With an extra relative 1inch in your shoes too you will be away laughing.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Wow is this thread still running, all I'll say is yes he's got some serious disadvantages in the attraction stakes.
IMO he's got 3

1) Height
2) Baldness
3) A serious insecurity about it and the belief that he can fix everything.

IMO its #3 that he should be concentrating on.

I've yet to see anyone on here turn their lives/looks around, CCS tried it and failed and he did'nt even have any real physical issues in the first place.
Never seen any poster with deep seated insecurity isses become mr confident.
You've got to wonder why 99% of bald guys dont join forums like this, and yet we do?

Like I said before a short bald guy who accepts it and gets on with his life is way more attractive to the average than a guy who sticks on a wig and silly shoes and fly's to another country for 6months to have his legs broken.

I feel sorry for the guy he's been led to this situation through sheer desperation. Just like me and the hair transplant's but as someone who's been there my advice is dont throw away your 20's with this 5hit.

The real problem on this forum is guys comparing themselves to the top 10% of the competition, and wanting the hottest babes rather than just miss average.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
CaptainForehead said:
LooseItAll said:
If anyone of you guys here telling him to accept his height really mean it, then make yourself an example., throw away your finasteride, ru and other untested chemicals you rub into the scalp and rock on the slybald look. After all it is all about confidence. Many of you risk permanent ED takning finasteride, so you value you hair more than your dick and sex life. So stop acting like hipcrites.[/

I agree with above.

And I never took finasteride for that reason, found out about it when I was about 21, learned about its side effects, said F this, ditched minioxidil too, and was NW6 at 23.

thank you for your support, and for understanding that hair and height are of at least a similar issue, although some people say one is worse than the other, they are at least issues that make an impact.

jijijijiji said:
LooseItAll said:

When did I say it's not a problem? I have tried to play it down yes, but I have acknowledged all things equal, tall > small.

In terms of whats worse:

Being very short (below 5'2")>Being sly bald with a terrible head > Being short (5'3-5'7) > Being sly bald with a good head.

Hair piece man is 5'4.5". 2.5inch Shoes + Posture = He will be dateable to most women under 5'6". As I said before this should approximately be 33% of all women. Out of 100 women he sees 33 should consider him dateable. That is more than enough, and he should really only concerned if something like only 5% of women found him dateable.

He does not NEED have LL surgery to be able to pull woman. If he thinks gaining 4 inches will help him then he's sadly mistaken. I know plenty of 6'2" guys who do not get laid because they are just horrible with woman. Height is only a small part of the picture. Yes, for some women it's a deal breaker but there are MILLIONS out there for whom it wont be.

Like I said out of all my male friends, sample of 30ish, the one who pulls the most women and gets them head over heals for him is 5'5". He is not rich, and is average looking.
[/quote]

holy sh*t man your right, im converted, yeah your totally right, i don't need height to pull women at all becuase of your friend whos awesome.

you know what, you also don't need hair to! i mean, what Norwood are you, just slybald it man, and tell all the other guys on this forum that are saving up for there multiple £10K trasplants that take 3 years to materialise to slybald it!

go out there and get a hot chick slybald and stop this transplant nonsense, becuase hair doesnt matter, and neither does height, you know, becuase i know a guy who's NW7 looks like *** pulls amazingly well and i know a good looking NW1 guy who fails miserably, just get confidence man, that's the real problem.

@jijijiji posture suggestion

my issue with the posture argument is that it's bullshit, you say people see you 3 inches taller due to this posture, but that only works if your 6 foot tall am i right?

then you say that if I do the following

Posture + 2.5 inch lifts = People will think You're 5'9".

in my lifts i am 5 7, so you are claiming that posture adds "an appearance of" 2 inches for someone of my stature?

this is total rubbish, and now in your recent post you are saying that posture adds only .5 an inch!

so which is it!

i have news for you, posture adds nothing, not 2 inches as you claimed before, and not .5 an inch as you claim now, try 0.0 of an inch of increase, and yeah "then im laughing".

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Height IS a major issue with women, most women wont date a guy shorter then them, its common knowledge and no amount of self confidence will help you with that, same goes for baldness or being fat.
since getting a women is all in statistics (ie hitting with as much as you can and hoping one will go for you) then its important to "check" as many points as you can in the "demand list" a guy who is short, bald, fat, glasses with full confidence wont get nearly as many numbers as a guy who is tall, lean, nw1 without glasses with confidence (and the later has "genuine" reasons for being fully confident), so it is still true, the 'ugly' guy will get some numbers (and those numbers is what makes some of you think that confidence overcomes everything...) , but if he could "check" a few of his drawbacks he would double his chances....

i say this;
1) it will help you in the dating scene, there is no question about that, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a buffoon . (even a 5'11 that goes 6'2 will benefit from it statistically talking as now he is available for a wider range of women)
2) its something that makes you feel bad (regardless of the reason... if its women, yourself, society whatever) if you KNOW it will make you feel better and its risk-free then i say go for it 100% and dont think twice... i know i would if i was in your shoes.

being 5'4 is a real issue, your not being delusonal about that, same guys that tell you otherwise are the same guys that thinks that confidence can win baldness, its a bunch of load, you seem like a "normal" guy (unlike ccs who probably had some screws-loose) either way before you do it i say advise with a therapist/psychologist just to make sure (what is a 100$ for a meeting or two compare to 15K for the whole thing...).

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
The real problem on this forum is guys comparing themselves to the top 10% of the competition, and wanting the hottest babes rather than just miss average.

Your post is spot on. Human attraction is not exact science like some of these math guys are trying to claim.