male pattern baldness compounded with other things

barcafan

Reaction score
For me it was the treatment of male pattern baldness that caused me some problems, of which im recovered 90%. Wish i accepted it before all that mess.

slipy

Reaction score
Besides loosing hair i also have a severe bowel dysfunction, i've been underweight my whole life ( bald + underweight = a great combo to attract girls) and also a moderate chest disfigurment that makes me look even worse.
Almost forgot acid reflux disease.

to say that i'm fucked would be an understatement.

Aco_KK

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh thats fucked. Its always the people with underlying problems that get male pattern baldness.

f*** this sh*t. People are born to be miserable !

Aco_KK

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats pretty heavy dude :(

I'm not on treatments at this stage because I'm unsure whether i have it or not. I've got a bit of trichotillomania. Whenever i pull out hairs lately, they've been...thin and colourless which aint normal.

But i'll give finasteride a go and evaluate sh*t from there. Maybe get a girlfriend too, stay with her for a few years, shave it all bald then. She's bound by a code of ethics to stay with me.

GeminiX

Reaction score
You lucky gits, when my brothers and sisters were little we had it tough.

We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and lick the road clean with our tongues. We had half a handful of freezing cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.

Vinyard

Reaction score
All of you are extremely lucky! I can top all of you with 100% certainty.
My hairline receded when I was 16 and now at the age of 18 I'm a NW2 - 2.5.
When I was 12 - 13 years old I started to develop a hunch back, it's called kyphosis. Search for it on Google and you'll see what I mean. My hunch back has made my chest stick out and my stomach can never be flat, not until my back straightens up. What else... hmmm. I suffer from fecal body odor. I literally smell like crap! Nothing I can do about it either. I shower every day until I'm completely clean and I change my clothes every day. I put perfume on and I'm heading off to school and still I smell like I've farted. People always ask me if I farted.

You think that's it? Not only do I suffer from premature male pattern baldness, sh** smell and hunch back. I have hair all over my body, they are thin but as I grow older I will have hair all over my body. My ears look like lettuce, my chin is shaped like a butt, I have fat cheeks, my nose is big, my head is shaped like... like something. I have thin arms, tits, a lot of ear wax, dandruff, yellow teeth, I sweat like a pig, my social skills are terrible, I have A LOT of hair around my penis, and my prick is shaped like a banana and it's not very big.
How about that people? Did I win? You bet!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I also suffer from Gyno, acne scars AND body hair... yet i believe in fixing whatever you can, cosmetic surgery isnt a bad word (as long as you keep things in proportion) :dunno:

Obsidian

Reaction score
What's wrong with body hair?

Aco_KK

Established Member
Reaction score
Penis like a banana? lol no penis is ever perfectly straight like the empire state building. a lot of them bend.

I'm sure your over exaggerating.

Cleft in the chin is a sign of beauty...seriously it is. and my nose is crooked, eagle-ish too. But then again i'm egyptian so its an arab thing.

I dunno about fecal body odour? ouch.

lifes a b**ch. And then you die.

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah since going bald and having propecia f*** me up it's made me very conscious of my other flaws:

- eczema (or so the doctor says) on my balls
- some acne scarring on my butt
- hair loss on legs

I won't even repeat what propecia has done. Despite all this, I am confident in myself and manage to have a decent relationship with a very hot, and desirable girl. That pretty much keeps me happy, which is good, but at the same time a bad thing at only 19.

Just try to get on with life as best you can. I didn't actually pay attention to a single flaw of mine as recent as 2 and a half years ago, even with butt acne and eczema. But one other things came, it got pretty depressing.

At least now I focus on living a much more healthy life and look at what really matters!

Michael84

Established Member
Reaction score
We need to try not to become obsessed by our hair. Possibly, that is even more important than having hair... There are more serious things in life than this.
It happened to me though. I noticed this obsession recently. You can check for yourself: if the first thing that you notice is the hairline of the men when watching p**rn videos, then you are obsessed.

Aco_KK

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL @ THE p**rn VIDEOS.

Seriously though, I look in the mirror every ten minutes and my hairloss isnt noticeable.

One thing i've noticed:

Hair loss projects my insecurities on my physical frame.

It's made me walk with a perma-scowl. Thanks to that I've made zero friends at uni :(
Sometimes I literally walk like I'm hauling a whale on my shoulders. Trudging on.

Vinyard

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Vinyard said:
All of you are extremely lucky! I can top all of you with 100% certainty.
My hairline receded when I was 16 and now at the age of 18 I'm a NW2 - 2.5.
When I was 12 - 13 years old I started to develop a hunch back, it's called kyphosis. Search for it on Google and you'll see what I mean. My hunch back has made my chest stick out and my stomach can never be flat, not until my back straightens up. What else... hmmm. I suffer from fecal body odor. I literally smell like crap! Nothing I can do about it either. I shower every day until I'm completely clean and I change my clothes every day. I put perfume on and I'm heading off to school and still I smell like I've farted. People always ask me if I farted.

You think that's it? Not only do I suffer from premature male pattern baldness, sh** smell and hunch back. I have hair all over my body, they are thin but as I grow older I will have hair all over my body. My ears look like lettuce, my chin is shaped like a butt, I have fat cheeks, my nose is big, my head is shaped like... like something. I have thin arms, tits, a lot of ear wax, dandruff, yellow teeth, I sweat like a pig, my social skills are terrible, I have A LOT of hair around my penis, and my prick is shaped like a banana and it's not very big.
How about that people? Did I win? You bet!

For real?

Yea man. I'm not joking. I would die to go back to when I was 10 - 12 years old. A time where I wouldn't worry about all the stuff above. All I did was hanging with my friends, chilling out with girls and play computer games. And now... well. My life is ruined but I try to maintain. I barely want to go to school but I have a couple of months left before I graduate so who cares? I'll probably get a job somewhere and live in a crappy apartment watching gangster flicks and listening to old school rap music all day long. But you know... I don't give a f***. I don't care how my life turns out. I believe in God and I'm living for him. There is a life after this whether you believe it or not.