male pattern baldness compounded with other things

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
ok thank you I will.

in some weeks I will be getting a new hairpiece that is going to be perfect for meeting women, my current hairpiece the material it is not perfect, a girl cannot touch my hair or pull it back as I don't have a hairline and it does not have 100% attachement.

This new piece will be skin based so that i can put glue all round the whole piece (top of head vertex area etc.) for 100% tightness so that means girl can grab the hair from the top back and it will not pull up, and i will also have a hair lines and the front sides in front of the ear will look 100% realistic due to the swiss lace, so right now my hairpiece is not good for dating but this new one will be.

so i am looking forward to that in a few weeks, i REALLY hope it will work out for me this hairpiece, the guy who is selling it to me is a wearer himself and he used this same thing for dating and he said it was perfect and he got married with a girl and she didn't know he was bald for years, how crazy is that?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
for height problem I am a member of Make Me Taller forum, i have been in discussions with them on my poportions, relating to my wingspan and my sitting height, unfortunetly i do not think i will be able to get to 5 9 due to my sitting height, i will let you know what height I will be able to get at soon, it might only be 5 8 or 5 7, but at least then I will be within normality range.

all that is left now is waiting for new hairpiece, the only way i can see it failing is due to fact that i still have horshoe hair growing underneath and it might push the adhesive up but i hope i dont have that issue becuase if i do i will have to laser off my horshoe which sucks becuase it takes 9 months to get rid of hair via laser, also it will cost about $1000 to laser off head as i need pain free laser treatment on head as it is a sensitive area, pain free treatment is 3x more expensive than beard treatment that i am currently doing (which has mild pain but its ok as its beard area). I hope that it will work soon though.

wish me luck and thank you all for support.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
HairPieceMan, I havent looked into LL surgery, but there obviously are side effects. At 5'4 I'm not at all convinced it is necessary. There is a huge difference between 5.2 and 5.4.
You was wear shoes with big heels, and fix your posture, and appear 5'7 to people, all without surgery. It is absolutely true that girls who are taller than you 5'5 and above will not be attracted to you, but there are TONS of beautiful girls 5'3 and shorter.

What I'm saying is that height need not be a disadvantage for you (unless you are into tall chicks). If you go after only 5'3 and shorter girls, your success rate will be like if you were taller and went after taller girls

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
thank you for that, with 2 inch lifts i am 5 6, i cant be taller than 5 6, other lifts can make me 5 7 or 5 8 but they are formal shoes, they hurt to wear and i think the heel might be too much to bear for health reasons.

a lot of scientifical evidence points to short women being even more bias towards height, many 5 2 girls still want a "man" who is normal sized 5 9, becuase they feel that their height is like a defect and want to make up for it in a partner.

but yeah i wil try and aim for shorter if i do this.

for posture there is a thing called alexander technique that MIGHT make you an inch taller if you do the exercises, i have the dvd but it sounds like something that might make you an inch taller if you had really bad posture to begin with.

so yeah i will have to be stuck at 5 6 and when i go inside and take off my shoes i will have to tip toe to a seat fast or confess to girl i am 5 4 and in 2 inch lifts to make me 5 6, and that i need to keep it on because the only respect height i have as a man is in my shoe :)

but yeah 5 4 is a tricky height, in that it is not the emergency that is 5 2 or 5 0, if i was those heights i would have done LL years earlier (like say 18 or 19) just so i could fit in socially.

now at 25 im only thinking it for women, 5 4 W 2 inch lifts, the 2 inch lifts are amazing though, great technology and in some cases can be life saver for me, but it's not healthy for your legs to wear them all the time like 24/7 like for example in relationship like hanging out with girlfriend watching tv in house or whatever.

here is the shoe i am wearing

http://www.tallmenshoes.com/k89807.html

they look great normal 100%, and work with normal jeans, no one is suspect.

i think as far as health issues are concerned i will just have to put up with whatever comes my way wearing 2 inch lifts all the time, people smokes cigarettes which is worse to health, prince who is 5 2 wears 4 inch heels ALL THE TIME when he is out, im sure health wise i will be fine.

GeminiX

Reaction score
I wish I was shorter.

I'm 5'10 and when I wear heels of any decent height I can feel the air getting thinner...

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
you can get your legs shortened, many women who are > 5 8 have done the operation, i beleive it might be less painful than lenthening the legs as well!

I think at the end of the day i should be thankful that my hairloss was soo aggresive that i had to get rid of it, then seek out hair systems, im really happy with my hair now, if i was in NW3-ville at 20-30 it would suck as i would accept the shitness and live as a "balding" man for adult life including dating :thumbdown2:, whereas i was "bald" for 2 years (22 - 24) and now i have NW1 for life (25+), sounds an alright deal to me!

and i managed to avoid profecia which is always a + lol

GeminiX

Reaction score
I know, but sadly my legs are already relatively short and I need to wear heels to look in proportion.

I can live with it to be honest, I just have to hang out with super tall catwalk models and show girls all the time.

JimmyL

Reaction score
GeminiX said:
... I just have to hang out with super tall catwalk models and show girls all the time.

I am so sorry that you have to go through hell like that.

I'm funny :)

cantholdmedown

Established Member
Reaction score
Even if it's in the name of getting more woman, I can understand every one of your actions...apart from getting your height increased.

Lets get this straight:

You are having your legs broken, risking death by infection, months of painful rehabilitation, risk looking anatomically stupid, and spending thousands of dollars just so you'll have more appeal to woman. :shakehead:

I urge you to reconsider.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
First CCS, now HPM. Are there a lot of ppl like this in the US?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
were CCS's problems as big as mine?

1. bald @ 22
2. DOES NOT suit it (look like crap, unlike UCMan who actually looks GOOD bald, if i saw UCman a 6' 2" good looking bald man i would be amazed with his appearance)
3. 5' 4" in height (shortest man on HairLossTalk.com, we all know shortness sucks for a man, even IF good looking)
4. mild eyebrow loss ( @ 18 i had medium density eyebrows, at 25 they are sparse and whispey)
5. minor dark circles under eyes
6. pale
7. stained yellow buck teeth
8. glasses, eyesight is so bad i require them legally for driving

if CCS has similar problems then yeah I guess we can be in the same boat.

holy christ no one has ever DIED from LL, no one has ever even lost a limb or anything, it is painful for about 3 months (lenthening) then 6 months consolodation total process is 9 months for 3 inches of height, it is estimated that 4000 people have done it since they began offering the service, it is possible to do this operation twice to get 6 inches, im not sure if i will do one or two or none of these operations, i have not decided yet.

i wont look out of porpotion, right now im out of poportion, most short men just have geneticaly short legs, we tend to be like normal height males in body and arms it's just that we have short legs, my body and arms are that of a 5 7 man, but my legs just genetically didnt get as long making me a 5 4 man, if i do one LL surgery to make me 5 7 i will in fact be MORE in porpotion than i am now (1:1 in wingspan/height ratio)

s.a.f

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
1. bald @ 22
2. DOES NOT suit it (look like crap, unlike UCMan who actually looks GOOD bald, if i saw UCman a 6' 2" good looking bald man i would be amazed with his appearance)
3. 5' 4" in height (shortest man on HairLossTalk.com, we all know shortness sucks for a man, even IF good looking)
4. mild eyebrow loss ( @ 18 i had medium density eyebrows, at 25 they are sparse and whispey)
6. pale

holy christ no one has ever DIED from LL, no one has ever even lost a limb or anything, it is painful for about 3 months (lenthening) then 6 months consolodation total process is 9 months for 3 inches of height, it is estimated that 4000 people have done it since they began offering the service, it is possible to do this operation twice to get 6 inches, im not sure if i will do one or two or none of these operations, i have not decided yet.

i wont look out of porpotion, right now im out of poportion, most short men just have geneticaly short legs, we tend to be like normal height males in body and arms it's just that we have short legs, my body and arms are that of a 5 7 man, but my legs just genetically didnt get as long making me a 5 4 man, if i do one LL surgery to make me 5 7 i will in fact be MORE in porpotion than i am now (1:1 in wingspan/height ratio)[/b
]

Yes in his head they were, some of those problems you list #'s 4/5/6/7 are pretty trivial. And I think that as you fix them you'll just add new ones.
CCS started out with just hairloss then progressed to wanting more muscle then a bigger dick, then less bodyhair and also better skin by the end he too was talking about his beard and eyebrow hair. You're posts sound pretty much like his used to.
CCS' big plan was to sort his looks out and live his 30's as if they were the 20's that he missed out on due to his obbsessions. In the end it never worked.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
thank you for that, with 2 inch lifts i am 5 6, i cant be taller than 5 6, other lifts can make me 5 7 or 5 8 but they are formal shoes, they hurt to wear and i think the heel might be too much to bear for health reasons.

a lot of scientifical evidence points to short women being even more bias towards height, many 5 2 girls still want a "man" who is normal sized 5 9, becuase they feel that their height is like a defect and want to make up for it in a partner.

but yeah i wil try and aim for shorter if i do this.

for posture there is a thing called alexander technique that MIGHT make you an inch taller if you do the exercises, i have the dvd but it sounds like something that might make you an inch taller if you had really bad posture to begin with.

It is true that many short girls want a tall man, but there still are tons who prefer someone closer to their own height.

And I would say 5'4 IS normal. Deviation from average does not mean abnormal. Just like a 6'2 guy is not "abnormal", nether are you (both at 5 inch deviation).

Stop fixating on your height. Your height just means that you will have to pursue shorter girls. You are the same height as Seth Green. I never thought when I saw him on Buffy that "man, he is abnormally short".

Surgery has its risks as you must be aware. And what about when the girl finds out you had surgery to increase your height? She will form a mental image of you as a midget (and you are not).

The role of posture is to appear taller. People constantly assume I'm 6'+ even though I dont even touch 5'11. I'm not skinny either. And NW6 bald, so no hair to help. They dont belive me when I tell them my hieght. I have to be quite adament and say the doctor has measured me, and even then they are not so sure :dunno: Not complaining. A small consolation for going bald at 13 and simultaneously stopping to grow.

Posture advice: walk like superman would. Tall, proud. Lift your shoulders. Lift weights, and do them properly (read Mark Rippetoe's book). Work on your back side too (lats, traps). Trust me, it will add another inch in appearance. You dont even have to ear special shoes..Doctor Marten type shoes will add 1.5", posture adds another 1". You will appear 5'7" ish. No surgery, and muscles to boot.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
HairPieceMan said:
1. bald @ 22
6. pale

i wont look out of porpotion, right now im out of poportion, most short men just have geneticaly short legs, we tend to be like normal height males in body and arms it's just that we have short legs, my body and arms are that of a 5 7 man, but my legs just genetically didnt get as long making me a 5 4 man, if i do one LL surgery to make me 5 7 i will in fact be MORE in porpotion than i am now (1:1 in wingspan/height ratio)[/b
]

Yes in his head they were, some of those problems you list #'s 4/5/6/7 are pretty trivial. And I think that as you fix them you'll just add new ones.
CCS started out with just hairloss then progressed to wanting more muscle then a bigger dick, then less bodyhair and also better skin by the end he too was talking about his beard and eyebrow hair. You're posts sound pretty much like his used to.
CCS' big plan was to sort his looks out and live his 30's as if they were the 20's that he missed out on due to his obbsessions. In the end it never worked.

well i don't want muscle, or a bigger dick, I don't have some crazy obsessive disorder I just want hair (that makes me look normal) and basic height (say 5 7 at least for real) and my beard problem will be fixed in a couple of months (lasering off), these things CCS list ARE ACTUALLY RETARDED, muscle/dick/body hair? is that the reason you cannot meet women or are the face of social ridicule? becuase u dont have big arms?, or becuase ur dick is not big enough or something to do with body hair that no one can see and can be easily fixed anyway via IPL? all these things make no sense, how about being 5 inches below average male height? coupled with the fact that you look like E.T. due to hair loss, and you better make sure you never smile to someone otherwise you'll get a WTF type look with your stained yellow teeth, why not mix in glasses for kicks?...and CCS is upset he doesn't have a big arm muscle or a bigger dick, or he has too much body hair? no my problems ARE very real problems social problems, I DO (or did rather) stick out like a massive eyesore in public gatherings and I could forget about women as well in that state.

@ captain forehead - yeah if i was like you 5 10 this would be les of a problem, a 6 2 man is great, that is a great height for a man!, there is a difference between being 5 inches taller than avaerage and 5 inches shorter than average, how can you treat them the same one of then is great the other is sh*t lol

but thank you for your information but 5 4 is very short, 5 2 is probably unusually short, i'd say that 5 4 just passes the normality threshold of grown male adults (outwith including baldness)

but yeah the more trivial problems I listed (dark cricles,eyebrow loss,beard) I know these are trivial, there not as important as being very short/bald etc. they are just icing on the cake so to speak, all i want is to just be normal.

for reference problems

#1&2 (same problem bald and not looking good with it)

are fixed

problem #3 the height I have mild fix of 2 inch
lifts to make me 5 6, I will have to live with that, might get one LL sugery to make me 5 9 (male average) in lifts.

on the height issue there is another casual shoe that will give me 1cm more of height, that coupled with spiked up hair to add another cm can bring me to 5 7, I will order this shoe that gives me that extra cm from my other shoe lift and I will see how that goes.

the only issue is that wearing a 2.8 inch heel like all the time is actually bad for your body, but then smoking is way worse so i guess I will have to submit myself to 2.8 inch secret heels so i appear 5 7, if i get any issue im sure i will feel it before it gets too bad.

so to restate all problems are fixed except the height, which only has a semi fix in which i have to wear 2.8 inch lifts all the time to make me 5 7.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HPM, how did you win #5 & 6 ???

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
win?

you mean overcome, well im using cream for dark circles, its improving, and for being pale, well just tanning with a spray tan of course!

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fake tan is always a winner :D. What's so bad about being pale anyways?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
nothing in and of itself.

however if mixed with bald, baby face, minor eyebrow loss and 5' 4" you basicaly E.T. :)

actually now that im wearing hair i don't have to worry about tan anyway lol

I think once i get this new hair piece in 2 weeks (the one that has no issues for dating) I will probably just try dating with who I am without Leg Lenthening, so ill be about 5 7, i cant be bothered spending 7 months in a foriegn country to get 2.5 inches taller atm.

JimmyL

Reaction score
HairPieceMan said:
nothing in and of itself.

however if mixed with bald, baby face, minor eyebrow loss and 5' 4" you basicaly E.T. :)

actually now that im wearing hair i don't have to worry about tan anyway lol

I think once i get this new hair piece in 2 weeks (the one that has no issues for dating) I will probably just try dating with who I am without Leg Lenthening, so ill be about 5 7, i cant be bothered spending 7 months in a foriegn country to get 2.5 inches taller atm.

Is it possible to see pictures of your current system?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
meh it's not really useful, the only problem with the system is that the base material does not allow for 100% attatchement, and i dont have a "hairline" at the sides and top, so if someone brushes back my hair you wont see hair growing out of the scalp, but rather you would see the base material.

anyway it doesnt matter the new hair system is coming in about 2 weeks.