Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll admit I'm a total n00b with all this but if in China they make replica electronics, video games, clothes etc. etc. with no regard but making money, why would a lab out there not want to make this lotion?? they can make an insane amount of money. They could work through problems such as stability and the delivery system, would be well worth it for them. Someone here just needs to make them aware and maybe be a middle man. The middle man would also need to do random checks on the lotion with a different lab to make sure the lotion is authentic, the cost of doing this could be covered in the price of the lotion.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just told you it could take that long just to find a stable solution. There is no one here with the level of expertise to do what you require, the only people who will work under the radar are the kind of people who would produce illegal drugs would most likely just would take all the money and tell you to suck it when you complain.

Even discounting the above, getting DGLA and S-equol at the required quantities and purity may not even be possible.

I know you guys are desperate but you really need to learn to let this one go.
Finally someone with some common sense.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How do you know that no one here has that experitse? What makes you an expert in these kind of things?

Because they would have come forward by now if they wanted to, hell the main thread has had over a million views. But if it makes you feel better, I'm wrong and you're right.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'll admit I'm a total n00b with all this but if in China they make replica electronics, video games, clothes etc. etc. with no regard but making money, why would a lab out there not want to make this lotion?? they can make an insane amount of money. They could work through problems such as stability and the delivery system, would be well worth it for them. Someone here just needs to make them aware and maybe be a middle man. The middle man would also need to do random checks on the lotion with a different lab to make sure the lotion is authentic, the cost of doing this could be covered in the price of the lotion.

As someone who as actually had experience of Chinese manufacturing, what they are good at is if you give them the exact plans and tell them exactly what to do. What they are not good at and have been told flat out "No new designs" is bringing and idea to fruition. That's why all the electronics design places are in Taiwan and not China.

Again, you are overly simplifying things in terms of cost, time and effort required.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry I refuse to believe that someone who is entrepreneurial acting as a middle man along with a lab couldn't get this organised. People for money have organised things that are hundred times harder.
Although Spato was a scam he illustrated that technically it could be done, most of the people on here and the Italian forums completely beleived him.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry I refuse to believe that someone who is entrepreneurial acting as a middle man along with a lab couldn't get this organised. People for money have organised things that are hundred times harder.
Although Spato was a scam he illustrated that technically it could be done, most of the people on here and the Italian forums completely beleived him.
Not sure what you expect to happen....

• As @mr_robot already stated it's not exactly feasible. You had a professionally trained doctor develop this lotion for years with chemists that were in all likelihood equally trained with access to the proper suppliers and equipment. Keeping in mind Equal is hard to source from what we've been told, especially in large quantities.

• A professional pharma company has tried to improve the formula if we're to believe rumors stated by the Italian woman with AA, and possibly still working on it.

• No respectable lab is going to put this together considering its illegal.

• Similar to Samumed's molecule this is a complicated formula which is why you don't see anyone successfully replicating it. It's not just one active ingredient mixed with a simple ethanol/pg vehicle e.g. RU, CB, etc.

• You have a patent which any patent lawyer worth their salt is going to draw up so the invention cannot be easily reproduced/replicated.
Not to be a dick but if everyone is so desperate (and I'm not saying I'm not) and all you need is "someone who is entrepreneurial" why don't you go about doing it yourself? Unfortunately, it's just not that easy and we're at the mercy of these researchers/companies.

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fucks sake, the desperation is unreal. I really feel bad for all of us collectively.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Fucks sake, the desperation is unreal. I really feel bad for all of us collectively.
You click inside a thread called "Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)", that's about making a group buy, with people discussing getting a group buy going, on a hair loss forum, why is that "desperation".

Nobody said it was impossible or desperate when Spato did his group buy.
That group buy was a scam, what I was trying to encourage was that it was done for real.

OFXMBLD

Reaction score
I'm actually in China and I could probably find a willing company. But I would never want to be liable to a bunch of fellow angry balding dudes for product that probably wouldn't work, and I doubt anybody else would either. The risk/reward is pretty bad, too many things can go wrong.

Last edited:

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm actually in China and I could probably find a willing company. But I would never want to be liable to a bunch of fellow angry balding dudes for product that probably wouldn't work, and I doubt anybody else would either. The risk/reward is pretty bad, too many things can go wrong.

yeah this is the case, some people here want the GB lotion to work 100% as brotzu made and delivered within 30 days after paying, otherwise they gonna treat you as a scammer.

if you're willing to be in a GB you should know that is a risky and you may no get what you want.

don't forgot also the time and effort that you will spend between the labs and the problem that you will encounter during this GB, the hundred of emails that you gonna receive each day, the insult that you gonna get .......

and i bet the lotion won't be effective in the first try. it should be analyzed and see if it will be stable and lot of other things and a factor to take into consideration ....
this may take a while......

people here they won't take this into consideration ...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Spato has run one of the most successful group buy scams I have seen. He is now telling everyone to send him a letter saying that they only made a donation to his website and not for an actual product. The people who send this will clear him of any legal issues. Three group buys , 80 people , 80 euros.... he made some serious money.

I am tempted to call paypal or do something, this is ridiculous.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes Spato is 100% a huge scam.
Admin of this forum should make a sticked thread warning users.
ANYONE on this forum shilling and encouraging to send him money should be instantly banned from this forum. Those forum accounts doing that on here are highly, highly suspicious.
I hope anyone one who sent him money gets there money returned through paypal and the police catch up with Spato.

Last edited:

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Spato has run one of the most successful group buy scams I have seen. He is now telling everyone to send him a letter saying that they only made a donation to his website and not for an actual product. The people who send this will clear him of any legal issues. Three group buys , 80 people , 80 euros.... he made some serious money.

This is just so that people cant claim their money back from paypal, he will simply present it as evidence against them. Anyone who does this deserves not to get their money back.

Jamo

My Regimen
Reaction score

Best thing would be to get as many people from the groups buys together as possible and report him to Paypal and the police. It would be good to get some Italians involved to help with the latter to overcome the language barrier.

I doubt much can be done at this stage but it would be something worth doing just on principle.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Best thing would be to get as many people from the groups buys together as possible and report him to Paypal and the police. It would be good to get some Italians involved to help with the latter to overcome the language barrier.

I doubt much can be done at this stage but it would be something worth doing just on principle.
Police! Police! He didn't send me my illegal order!

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Police! Police! He didn't send me my illegal order!
I didn´t know it was illegal.......Btw. you can give police anonymous hints!