Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So with all the knowledge and resources we have here we can't get this going? Even with Kane?

What knowledge? How many people here are qualified chemists with the experience? Kane is just a dodgy middle-man selling chemicals produced by other people.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't believe that people who have tried anything can't put this thing together. Usually someone has connections or something to do this.

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need some reputable chemist/freelancer who is knowledgeable and willing to try producing the lotion. I'm certain there are enough smart and knowledgeable chemist/scientists who can produce this or something close to it. The question is who has connections and can be trusted. Maybe use Upwork or some other freelancer site to get in touch with some chemists. After that all we need is funding and someone trustworthy in this community who will manage everything (Admin? ;)).

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't do it, I'm terrible with those things and I live in a country where there aren't many such people.

I hope that some savy guy here could get it going. Would definitely help where I can.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
So I've read through this thread and there is talk of Desmond from the B******th Forum, who is very knowledgeable in chemistry. Does anyone know how to reach him?

Reactions: JLC

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Bump.

Please can we move forward with how to start a GB.
(no more discussion in this thread on the Spato GB)

If someone can put together a genuine working lotion there's a heck of a lot money to be made before Fidia releases their lotion in 2019 or later.
I'm really, really surprised someone has not seen the dollar signs (other than scams like Spato), can we let some Chinese Pharmaceuticals know about it and encourage them they could make a ton of money??

Last edited:
Reactions: rlf

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump.

(no more discussion in this thread on the Spato GB)

it's an order ?

i know he's not a professional but you can't find anybody else spend much time on this lotion like him and i don't see anybody else in this forum willing to make this GB happen, except the admin who said that he will contact kane but i don't think kane will make it.

if i was in place of spato and i was a scammer i would close the blog and stop responding to email and comment and go away after i received the money for the second GB 4 months ago.

i know this piss me off to wait but no other solution for now, only talk talk talk ....

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Spatos lotion was analysed by a respected member of the German board who is a chemist. It's minoxidil!!!!

He hasn't sent out even the 2nd GB, which was organised in August!

Why should he close the blog, he can still make money.

Here we should discuss if it's possible to create the lotion for real. Hopefully some trustworthy member of the former would take that into action.

mr_nino

My Regimen
Reaction score
So without reading all pages and without accurate knowledge, how talented would a chemist have to be to create this lotion? Is it possible at all with the information we have? How about the ingredients?

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted a link to a freelance chemist earlier, but then realized that we're not allowed to replicate a patented product under law....which sucks :(

julianpratt

Reaction score
Someone here nows if Alprostadil can be mixed in minoxidil without getting oxidated?
In my country their is a Remedy called Caverject that has Alprostadil in powder... I want to buy three mix it with minoxidil and get
a formula with PGE1 at a 0,1%. I read that brotzu patent recomend 0,2, but says it also can be done with a 0,1%.
All best and thanks.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it's impossible to make this lotion because there is a patent.
You can forget.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The patent is n't even 100% correct, it's just enough to stop others from patenting it without being able to bootleg it which is quite normal for a patent.

The two big problems are sourcing certain ingredients from trusted (i.e western) suppliers at volumes that will make it even viable to produce and finding a way to make it stable at room temperature. This requires some serious R&D by someone who has worked with cosmetic preservatives before and is likely to take a lot of time, hell it could easily take more than a year which will all have to be paid for.

So whilst it may look like just getting the ingredients and mixing it together, it is much more complicated than that. It is a massive undertaking for something we don't even know works 100% yet, this is why your best bet is to let Fidia just get on with it and see what the outcome is.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
But some of use don't have the time to wait until 2018 or longer.

Still think this could be done. But it would take someone knowledgable whos directly interested in making it also for himself. I don't think hiering someone will work. Then we could also do this outside of the limelight and avoid patent issues.

Reactions: JLC

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But some of use don't have the time to wait until 2018 or longer.

Still think this could be done. But it would take someone knowledgable whos directly interested in making it also for himself. I don't think hiering someone will work. Then we could also do this outside of the limelight and avoid patent issues.

I just told you it could take that long just to find a stable solution. There is no one here with the level of expertise to do what you require, the only people who will work under the radar are the kind of people who would produce illegal drugs would most likely just would take all the money and tell you to suck it when you complain.

Even discounting the above, getting DGLA and S-equol at the required quantities and purity may not even be possible.

I know you guys are desperate but you really need to learn to let this one go.