Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it was June when I put in the money, I was thinking he may just be stringing it out until January, this is when anyone who paid on paypal would no longer be able to open a case/dispute.

What frustrates me is his lack of documentation, he hasn't even taken photos of himself! not a single shred of evidence he ever did anything. I was so hopeful. Can any admins use their contacts?

Last edited:

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we should wait until the end of this month and then report it to paypal if we haven't received the lotion or at least a tracking number. And we can also report it to an Italian police office. I payed 170 Euros.

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
I think we should wait until the end of this month and then report it to paypal if we haven't received the lotion or at least a tracking number. And we can also report it to an Italian police office. I payed 170 Euros.
That is brutal, I am the "Joker" on his post who has opened a dispute now. I totally understand that IF it is not a scam, he cannot be accountable for lost shipments (though how you send everything untracked is beyond me). I offered he show any tiny piece of evidence that it wasn't a scam and I withdraw the claim, sadly he seems unwilling to do this.

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy is the most unprofessional seller ever. I give him until the end of the year. Then I'll take further actions. Enough of his lies.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can actually no one organise antoher GB? NO ONE!? I dont want to wait anymore.. Hair is falling like sh*t..

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can actually no one organise antoher GB? NO ONE!? I dont want to wait anymore.. Hair is falling like sh*t..

I would give it until February.

What is your regimen now?

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would give it until February.

What is your regimen now?

- 0.75-1 mg finasteride 2 times a week
- 1-1,5 ml min every day once over night, except the day I dermarolled
- Ket+alcohol 3-4 times a week
- Dermaroller once a week

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is brutal, I am the "Joker" on his post who has opened a dispute now. I totally understand that IF it is not a scam, he cannot be accountable for lost shipments (though how you send everything untracked is beyond me). I offered he show any tiny piece of evidence that it wasn't a scam and I withdraw the claim, sadly he seems unwilling to do this.
Did you open a dispute on Paypal? Because if you used "Send money to family and friends" as he requested you have no chance to get your money back afaik.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
This guy is the most unprofessional seller ever. I give him until the end of the year. Then I'll take further actions. Enough of his lies.
He is not a seller, your lotion is probably at the custom. If you didn't estimate the risk of the lotion not being delivered, then you are just pathetic.
But well, you can start a dispute on your illegal purchase.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is not a seller, your lotion is probably at the custom. If you didn't estimate the risk of the lotion not being delivered, then you are just pathetic.
I personally think he is a very professional seller who knows exactly what he is doing...... And it is not illegal to buy some lotion on the Internet which is supposed to grow hair, lol!

Nomen est Omen :)

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score

First of all: He hasn't even sent the lotion! I would give a hint to the Italian police and to PayPal. PayPal could get the money from him because he tried to avoid PayPal fees which for sure is against PayPal's business terms. They could also suspend his account. Maybe I wouldn't get my money back but if this is a scam he would also get his punishment. So there is nothing pathetic here.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
First of all: He hasn't even sent the lotion! I would give a hint to the Italian police and to PayPal. PayPal could get the money from him because he tried to avoid PayPal fees which for sure is against PayPal's business terms. They could also suspend his account. Maybe I wouldn't get my money back but if this is a scam he would also get his punishment. So there is nothing pathetic here.
First you ordered a lotion based on a patent belonging to a well-known entity.
Second, how can you explain a few people leaving outside Italy got it? Are they part of this huge global scam?
Third, maybe you should google what is black market, that will definitely help you.

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
First you ordered a lotion based on a patent belonging to a well-known entity.
Second, how can you explain a few people leaving outside Italy got it? Are they part of this huge global scam?
Third, maybe you should google what is black market, that will definitely help you.

When your lotion is at the custom you'll be notified by them. At least it's like that in Germany. Your first sentence makes no sense. Regarding the rest: How can you explain that almost nobody from outside Italy received the lotion and then try to disprove my claim that he is unprofessional? I've ordered many things from outside Germany and I only had ONE "problem" when I ordered something from Turkey. And with "problem" I mean that I received a letter asking me for the bill of the items I bought.

AND: With no word did I say it's a scam. Instead I said that he is lying and with that I mean his words "next week" which I heard many times. It's been almost 4 months since I sent him the money and I received nothing until today, not even a tracking number. Maybe it's a scam, maybe not. But I can't wait until 2019 or 2030 until he finally ships the lotion.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
When your lotion is at the custom you'll be notified by them. At least it's like that in Germany.
Good for German people.

Your first sentence makes no sense. Regarding the rest: How can you explain that almost nobody from outside Italy received the lotion and then try to disprove my claim that he is unprofessional? I've ordered many things from outside Germany and I only had ONE "problem" when I ordered something from Turkey. And with "problem" I mean that I received a letter asking me for the bill of the items I bought.
Yes he is not a professional seller...

AND: With no word did I say it's a scam. Instead I said that he is lying and with that I mean his words "next week" which I heard many times. It's been almost 4 months since I sent him the money and I received nothing until today, not even a tracking number. Maybe it's a scam, maybe not. But I can't wait until 2019 or 2030 until he finally ships the lotion.
And you will most likely never get it, because he didn't put enough stamps, because it's at the custom, because it's lost, etc... 1000 reasons. But still, I hope for you knew the risk. Don't act like the guy is Amazon.

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good for German people.

Yes he is not a professional seller...

And you will most likely never get it, because he didn't put enough stamps, because it's at the custom, because it's lost, etc... 1000 reasons. But still, I hope for you knew the risk. Don't act like the guy is Amazon.

Yes I knew the risks and I hope for him he also knows about the risks. The thing is that I told him I'm losing hair very fast and I would consider something else if it takes too long for him to send it. And he always replied "soon", "next week" etc. That's why I'm pissed off. Let's wait and see what will happen until 31st of December.

But even if the users of this forum get their lotions they should consider an alternative to him because if you bought one or two bottles and they only last for one or two months and then you have to wait another 3-4 months to get your next bottles then it's worth nothing. You have to use the lotion daily.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.it/2017/01/lavori-in-corso-buongiornona-tutti-mi.html#links

SPATO posted new thread in his blog.
he say all problems were resolved and the lab will resume it work on next monday 09/01/2017. and if i understand him well he's gonna remake the lotion for the first GB ???!!!! i'm not sure about that may be @The 7TH Sense can help us and give us advantage information :)

so in the previous thread he says that one of the ingredient that the lab ordered from supplier were not good and this caused a conservation problem for the first GB. and people get result the first month and after that all of that disappear.

Last edited:

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
You don't think he would use the S5 lotion? Both were delayed due to problems and the timelines are quite close. How do we test this stuff :-/

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
If he really send the lotion people should order 12 bottles the next time. Otherwise your regime will stop because of delivery problems.

Is there noone else who could make this lotion?