Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone please translate his latest posting?

http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.de/2016/11/novita-secondo-gruppoinfo-e-varie-mi.html?m=1

Google translator is awful

me too didn't understand it well, but what i understand is the items (ingredient) arrived to laboratory 7 november and hope in two week everybody will receive the lotion.
he's asking the member of the 2nd GB for adresses.

and talks about the german guy who analyse the lotion and says it's minoxidile. didn't understand well but i think he says how people claim side like low libido and the lotion is just simple minoxidil! doesn't match.

hope some italian member can explain us further.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
Are people still being taken in by this Italian guy?
This is taking desperation to a whole knew gullibility level.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who even knows what's happening any more, some guys get results, others don't, some guys get side effects, others don't and it's probably just minoxidil.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogen in the lotion?

Sounds more like actual equol, but the liposomes not working and it therefore going systemic.

Actually, I don t even believe that Spato is a scammer. But if they managed to bootleg a lotion in the first try, that Brotzu tinkered around with for 8 years (as he said) they are quite lucky.

Man im looking forward for actual fidia news.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds more like actual equol, but the liposomes not working and it therefore going systemic.

Actually, I don t even believe that Spato is a scammer. But if they managed to bootleg a lotion in the first try, that Brotzu tinkered around with for 8 years (as he said) they are quite lucky.

Man im looking forward for actual fidia news.

is liposomes methode avoid the lotion to go systemic ??

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
me too didn't understand it well, but what i understand is the items (ingredient) arrived to laboratory 7 november and hope in two week everybody will receive the lotion.
he's asking the member of the 2nd GB for adresses.

and talks about the german guy who analyse the lotion and says it's minoxidile. didn't understand well but i think he says how people claim side like low libido and the lotion is just simple minoxidil! doesn't match.

hope some italian member can explain us further.

Strange, at first he claimed that it was not possible, that people got sexual sides from the lotion....

Well, I sent him my adress, doubt I am gonna receive anything. If I do, I am waiting for the lotion to get analysed by some lab.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is liposomes methode avoid the lotion to go systemic ??

In theory liposomes should be lipophilic and attach to the fat tissue around the follicle and then slowly release the active ingredent, rather than going deeper into the bloostream.

I didn t find a specific source though, just remeber to have read something like this. German wikipedia translation is at least mentioning lipophilic qualities. Do we have a chemist here, who is smarter?
Practically it is quite difficult to trap a drug in liposomes as they get unstable and spill the drug.

Honestly the whole spatolore story sounds like the bangladesh guys building a ferrari from wood. But even if its not as fast as the real thingm, it might still somewhat drive. So lets see... :D

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know guys, at the end this sh*t is dangerous for our health. I mean it's absolutely impossible that S-Equol increases Beta Estradiol dramatically.

What's going with Kane? Some weeks ago somebody wrote he is looking forward to bring us the real fake lotion.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know guys, at the end this sh*t is dangerous for our health. I mean it's absolutely impossible that S-Equol increases Beta Estradiol dramatically.

What's going with Kane? Some weeks ago somebody wrote he is looking forward to bring us the real fake lotion.

how can minoxidil 2 % be dangerous for our health ?? :cool:

MoreHairpls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange, at first he claimed that it was not possible, that people got sexual sides from the lotion....

Well, I sent him my adress, doubt I am gonna receive anything. If I do, I am waiting for the lotion to get analysed by some lab.

I'm waiting to receive mine as well, but I am worried as to what the lotion will actually contain. Please post back here once you have it tested so we can all know if it is safe/what it is truly composed of. How are you going about getting it tested? Thanks :)

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
Ye thats my problem too. But dunno how I can test it.

If this is again scam, someone should beat the sh*t out of this guy tbh

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone is able to analyze it by some chemist/lab I'm happy to contribute. I did a request for analyzing by a company here in Holland but they were not able to help me.

We need to end the speculation and be sure what exactly is in this lotion of spato.