Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

aventador276

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not minoxidil, I used it and I saw the difference.

btw write again to spato if you don't understand.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I did this and then he sent me a big reply in italian I can't understand even with google translate

Just post the email here but make sure to scratch out every private information. Some people here can speak italian.

Reactions: WH7

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
There's a lot of shilling going around this scam, some more obvious such as @tzt and some more subtle.

This forum is being used as a tool to perpetuate a scam.
It's all very suspicious and I'm still not sure what exactly is happening.
The moderators should be stepping in and banning users pushing the scam. All discussion of Spato should be banned except for how he should be procecuted and how scammed people should get there money back.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
super_sad_crying_face_emoji_star_sticker-rcaba4768efe24beeafd2241b72f89bbb_v9w09_8byvr_324.jpg

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a lot of shilling going around this scam, some more obvious such as @tzt and some more subtle.

This forum is being used as a tool to perpetuate a scam.
It's all very suspicious and I'm still not sure what exactly is happening.
The moderators should be stepping in and banning users pushing the scam. All discussion of Spato should be banned except for how he should be procecuted and how scammed people should get there money back.

I think when someone says that they can write spato an email to finally receive the lotion, it's good news for them.

No reason to punish or ban anyone here.

I am curious if people who write him now will actually get the lotion.

Reactions: tzt

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Nobody has received a real lotion from Spato, nobody ever will receive a real lotion from Spato. The people on here pushing it are fake shills, the people pushing it on the Italian forums are fake shills.

Any more discussion of whether people might receive the lotion helps him run the scam longer so he can get more money and also helps him keep the money he has stolen by distracting the people from contactng paypal and demanding a refund.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@JLC you don't believe in anybody,
you don't believe in beps, nor in the 7thsense nor the italian women ... all are for you a scammers

i hope, at least, you believe in yourself.

55465064.jpg

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody has received a real lotion from Spato, nobody ever will receive a real lotion from Spato. The people on here pushing it are fake shills, the people pushing it on the Italian forums are fake shills.

Any more discussion of whether people might receive the lotion helps him run the scam longer so he can get more money and also helps him keep the money he has stolen by distracting the people from contactng paypal and demanding a refund.

Then tell me what advantage would spato have if all email him to receive the lotion?
Distracting..? Srsly? That gives him even more attention.. If he lies "again", the buyers will get even more furious.

Most here paid via friends and family on paypal they wont get back their money anyway.

I dont want to defend spato, he clearly is an unorganized idiot.

But that he says that he wants to send the lotion to everyone who paid are actually good news.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
that is correct I don't believe Beps was real. The others you mentioned I have no real opinion on, I have never commented on them before.

But @tzt you are correct I may leave the forum as moderators or admin are not stepping in and banning you and your/the other fake accounts helping to perpetuate this scam.
I have been regularily posting on various web forums now for 17 years and I have never seen anything like this situation.

Jamo

My Regimen
Reaction score
But that he says that he wants to send the lotion to everyone who paid are actually good news.
He's been saying he "wants" to send the lotion since this whole fiasco started. So what changed?

Now you have to send him a signed letter confirming it was a donation. Obviously he is trying to wriggle his way out of something.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
He's been saying he "wants" to send the lotion since this whole fiasco started. So what changed?

Now you have to send him a signed letter confirming it was a donation. Obviously he is trying to wriggle his way out of something.
Could you stop acting like you bought an ipod and expecting for the same services quality .
You bought something on the black market and you learnt your lesson, end of story.

And people complaining should start applying the same level of exigence to themselves.

Jamo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you stop acting like you bought an ipod and expecting for the same services quality .
You bought something on the black market and you learnt your lesson, end of story.

And people complaining should start applying the same level of exigence to themselves.

I'm not sure how that disagrees with the point I was making, which you seem to have missed completely.