Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had an email conversation with Spato.
Here are some quotes from him after I told him I will report him to the Italian police and to PayPal if he doesn't send me my money back:

The lotion are not illegale, i wrote on my blog i am not a seller and this is not a sell, you had donate at blog not buy nothing

I wrote and told i received only donation and not money for sell nothing, now i must remove the blog because i received a metter and i had a legal problem ..I wrote on the blog

Repeat i received only donation i wrote many time i am not a seller and this is not a sell

I have a PayPal locked because Person with you and other gave me a problem.. if you don t believe me you Can check..PayPal locked my account.. It s not my problem if you don t speack italian i wrote and told always this is not a sell

So its clear this guy will not send anything and he will also not return anyone's money.

And here are some quotes from his friend Rivoluzione Capelli (PayPal-account: Emanuele Tagliarini, tagliariniemanuele@gmail.com):

Sorry i forgot,Telogen Effluvium quote for Person are 80€ ship out for 100 ml

Yes PayPal,(donation because for another Group i hade a huge problem because PayPal asked me a document of sell and for me its impossible,this is a private group, they locked me my account, After many call at the assistance they unlock my account the ship depends of the zone

80€ for italiano people for abroad 90
Remember to choose donation at family and friend on PayPal when you send your share,because it s a private Group not a sell and i had a problem with they o Can t show the documents of sell. So you must choose this way or i return the money ( for two bottle 10€ less) the shopping are in the same place

Yeah, he is right: If you sell something for money to other people then it's a sell BUT NOW WE'VE LEARNED SOMETHING NEW FROM SPATO:

If you say or write it's not a "sell" then it's not a sell anymore and you are allowed to deceive people.
Thank you for this clarification Spato! You are a prophet... truly!

Ah and by the way: If you say "something is not illegale" (with an "e" at the end, see first quote above) then it's also not illegal anymore.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I got in contact with paypal and started to dispute the issues surrounding Spato's group buy. I received the following reply

"Anyone else who got caught up with this seller would have had the same options you had. When enough people reported issues with the same seller, PayPal will take action to stop that seller from accepting PayPal payments and do what we are able to hold that seller accountable for their actions.

Your claim looks like it should cycle and close around noon today, so your refund will be on its way in a few hours."

Everyone should report this to paypal, the more the better.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
I swear if you guys put half as much time and effort into pushing for a working hair loss treatment as you do into persecuting smalltime scammers ...

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I got in contact with paypal and started to dispute the issues surrounding Spato's group buy. I received the following reply

"Anyone else who got caught up with this seller would have had the same options you had. When enough people reported issues with the same seller, PayPal will take action to stop that seller from accepting PayPal payments and do what we are able to hold that seller accountable for their actions.

Your claim looks like it should cycle and close around noon today, so your refund will be on its way in a few hours."

Done. Thank you for your posting.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a lot experience with Paypal, I would say even though the payment was sent to Spato through "Friends and Family" I believe if you contact Paypal directly and explain it was a scam, in these circumstances they will issue you a refund.

If enough of you do this Paypal will just reverse all the payments made to Spato, remove his account and blacklist him.

Now will follow some posts from various fake forum accounts.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
lmao, I hope he's a truly scammer because if he's not....
He is going to be in a big sht.

Reactions: WH7

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spato and his friend are both nothing else but idiots. I gave both of them some chances to pay my money back and I told them I would report them to the Italian police and PayPal and I also told them about the consequences but they love money more than anything else. I even sent Spato some screenshots from his blog which is offline. And the screenshots are incriminating evidence. He reacted but still didn't want to pay and wrote it was a donation in every mail and that he sold me nothing. Going to prison for 1 Million Euro is something else but going to prison for 15.000 to 20.000 Euro is simply stupid. I told him I would do nothing against him if I receive my money but it was like I was talking to a donkey.

Once I paid 470 Euro for an iPhone and I never received it. That's why I will do everything possible to make Spato pay for his scam.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spato and his friend are both nothing else but idiots. I gave both of them some chances to pay my money back and I told them I would report them to the Italian police and PayPal and I also told them about the consequences but they love money more than anything else. I even sent Spato some screenshots from his blog which is offline. And the screenshots are incriminating evidence. He reacted but still didn't want to pay and wrote it was a donation in every mail and that he sold me nothing. Going to prison for 1 Million Euro is something else but going to prison for 15.000 to 20.000 Euro is simply stupid. I told him I would do nothing against him if I receive my money but it was like I was talking to a donkey.

Once I paid 470 Euro for an iPhone and I never received it. That's why I will do everything possible to make Spato pay for his scam.

PayPal are criminals themselves, but they seem to be in the business of stealing mainly from business owners so maybe you'll have some success as a buyer.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. If you guys want I can ask him? This sort of thing is right up his ally since he dispenses medications and creates creams, lotions, gels and sprays all day long.

No offense but you just joined the forum and are talking about your friend who is a chemist.

after being conned out of a $100 from sprato lol i would not trust you or your friend,,again no offense.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you. If you guys want I can ask him? This sort of thing is right up his ally since he dispenses medications and creates creams, lotions, gels and sprays all day long.

I am actually interested. Just ask him. Why not. Let's see what he says first.

Jamo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

What? You paid via F&F and still might get a refund?

I haven't heard of that happening before, but I will send them an email just to check.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The guy received 240, individual 80 euro payments, some F&F. The guy was obviously doing commerce regardless of the payment method.

WH7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today I received a message from PayPal. They wrote that I sent the money via family & friends and therefore they can't send me my money back.

Reaction score
If everyone who was involved in the scam could do the following

"
thank you for contacting PayPal.

Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern regarding sales that potentially violate PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. We will investigate the matter and take appropriate action, if necessary.

Follow the instructions below if you encounter a seller's website that you feel may violate our Acceptable Use Policy:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
  3. Click Email Us and click Email Us again.
  4. Log in to your PayPal account.
  5. Select Report Fraud/Prohibit Use under "Topic."
  6. Select Report prohibited items being sold using PayPal under "Subtopic."
  7. Fill out the form and click Submit.
Please be as specific as possible in the message you enter, and include a description of the prohibited item(s) being sold, as well as the specific URL of the website offering the product (if applicable).

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please let me know if you need further assistance. "

If we report this and state that he took down the website providing some screenshots, Paypal will take further action (Hopefully)

jeff_

My Regimen
Reaction score
My friend confirmed that they are able to produce this to specifications as per patent link and info given no problems. However, he has concerns that need to be addressed by you guys before he will confirm whether he wants to do it or not. He will update me with those concerns soon and I can then post them here for you guys.
@CaptainLostArk, I've looked into this possibility and asked one of the most reputable compounding pharmacies in New York, which does have sonication equipment. Contact info as follows in case you'd like to verify

HALDEY Pharmaceutical Compounding (855) 426-6768,
2510 Westchester Ave #207
Spoke to chemist Matthew Bernstein

After looking at the patent, he said the following, #3 is the most relevant:

1) I'd need a prescription
2) He could get the components but not from a verified source and so they cannot use (would NOT recommend I get from China, which is the source Brotzu used for some components, S Equol from Wuhan Hengheda for instance). Therefore, their internal policy (and state regulation) prohibits them from making it.
3) The patent is vague (by design), the parameters of the liposome preparation are not known so it's impossible for compounding pharm to replicate exactly (and he seemed to indicate that would mean a potential substantial difference in the product's effect)
4) He believes the components arrive with impurities and that they use sonication to reclaim the original substance
5) Health supplement companies produce these components (though capsules are not pure), mentioned possibility of simply opening up capsules and mixing together

aventador276

My Regimen
Reaction score
instead of reclaim to PayPal, send your resolution to spato, on monday he will send the lotions.
Otherwise you just want to create problems to someone that made possible using this new lotion.

Last edited:

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
instead of reclaim to PayPal, send your resolution to spato, on monday he will send the lotions.

Spato is not in the position to demand anything here, neither are you. He took the money and gave them nothing back. Months passed now. He should send the bottles and hope for mercy. Sorry for being dramatic, but this is pathetic.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Otherwise you just want to create problems to someone that made possible using this new lotion.
What are the rules on this forum??
Like @tzt , this is clearly one of many fake accounts helping to perpetuate a scam.
This forum is being used to help a scam, that MUST be against forum rules???

Last edited:

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
What are the rules on this forum??
Like @tzt , this is clearly one of many fake accounts helping to perpetuate a scam.
This forum is being used to help a scam, that MUST be against forum rules???
I don't know but since you are asking: this is the New Research, Studies, and Technologies part of the forum. Thus obviously you are off topic, thank you for applying the rules to yourself and moving your stupid discussion somewhere else. :)