List Of Strongest To Weakest Antiandrogens

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Simply put it will make you more neotenic. Bical makes you neotenic, metformin is unofficially the only oral anti-aging drug. Was Ein on some mission or sth?

It definitely makes you more neotenic. I wish Ein was still around, since I have a plethora of questions to ask him...

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It definitely makes you more neotenic. I wish Ein was still around, since I have a plethora of questions to ask him...
Yaa. I just tried to find him over FB, insta but couldn't. Perhaps, Ein was not his real name. Otherwise, being an Indian, UI of those apps should've helped me.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess I'll start taking it once I turn 30 (or 28). A powerful anti aging drug that will also save me hair.

Attachments

• IMG_20190616_040433.png
    IMG_20190616_040433.png
    222.9 KB · Views: 255

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, I didn't say that - I almost agree w everything that is being said by you and Ikarus. The thing is I can't even afford muscle loss, for I'm hitting gym for as much as 3+ hours. Just yesterday, my trainers were shocked; and all of those 3 had something to ask and tell me about my progress and the time I was spending there.

As the cliché goes, 10mg have given you gyno, it may be agnostic on me in that regard.

So, even if lower concentration doesn't work that well, my solution would already have minoxidil and finasteride working.

On a diff note, I read a study today which said that tretinoin expresses sulfotransferase enzymes.
yeah but I was using dutasteride and no raloxifene at the time

tysono

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is it agreed that bicalutamide is more effective than dutasteride AND has less sides (at 25-50mg)?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is it agreed that bicalutamide is more effective than dutasteride AND has less sides (at 25-50mg)?
way more effective, bica just has a really high rate of gyno

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I wouldn’t say that it has less side effects, however it’s significantly more effective. Dutasteride only inhibits 5AR.

itsyaboi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would 50mg of Bicalutamide in tandem with 0.5mg of dutasteride a day be enough for cases where finasteride/dutasteride alone do not work then? I heard from someone that at least 75-100mg of Bicalutamide would be needed to have a genuine effect on hair loss however the gyno rates increase drastically. If 50mg was enough then it sounds like a very appealing option.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
An appealing option for those who are okay with being turned into a woman, yes.
if u consider gyno a women then idk buddy, literally I posted three times that bica doesn't even reduce muscle mass or bone mineral density. its not even an antigonaditropen, it has antiprogestenic effects and is a NSAA. I've talked to multiple trans doctors and these are the reasons why it is not used for trans people

don't bother messaging back

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would 50mg of Bicalutamide in tandem with 0.5mg of dutasteride a day be enough for cases where finasteride/dutasteride alone do not work then? I heard from someone that at least 75-100mg of Bicalutamide would be needed to have a genuine effect on hair loss however the gyno rates increase drastically. If 50mg was enough then it sounds like a very appealing option.
50mg bicalutamide reduces androgenic activity in body by 90%
75mg bicalutamide reduces androgenic activity in body by 93-94%
100mg bicalutamide reduces androgenic activity in body by 97%
so in theory if you take 50mg by itself than the rate at which your hairs take damage is 1/10th the previous amount. I would imagine that at 50-75mg in combination with duties/finas would put androgenic activity at -95-97%.

also who said 75-100mg is needed?

itsyaboi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An appealing option for those who are okay with being turned into a woman, yes.

Ah yes, a full head of scalp hair and clearer skin is pretty much the equivalent of a post op result.

50mg bicalutamide reduces androgenic activity in body by 90%
75mg bicalutamide reduces androgenic activity in body by 93-94%
100mg bicalutamide reduces androgenic activity in body by 97%
so in theory if you take 50mg by itself than the rate at which your hairs take damage is 1/10th the previous amount. I would imagine that at 50-75mg in combination with duties/finas would put androgenic activity at -95-97%.

also who said 75-100mg is needed?

I honestly can’t remember who mentioned that I was browsing some random threads at like 4am so my recollection isn’t great :’)

But yeah it’s good to know that with Raloxifene it has the potential to be an effective treatment if duta fails for me.

ForeverLacey

My Regimen
Reaction score
well considering flutamine and bicalutamide do NOT lower testosterone (and in fact increase it) they are your best options. They have a high rate of gynecomastia due to being AR blockers so it would be a good idea to take a SERM like raloxifine/tamoxifen with them. If you do decide to take bicalutamide/flutamide w/ raloxifene/tamoxifen the only sides you would have are reduced body hair, reduced acne, and softer skin. Erectile Dysfunction is not a known side effect of either of these drugs.

You do know that blocking AR's increases Testosterone because it has less available receptors to bind with? Testosterone has no effect on the body when it's not bound lol.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do know that blocking AR's increases Testosterone because it has less available receptors to bind with? Testosterone has no effect on the body when it's not bound lol.
why does BMD go up in people that use bica then?

Reaction score
if u consider gyno a women then idk buddy, literally I posted three times that bica doesn't even reduce muscle mass or bone mineral density. its not even an antigonaditropen, it has antiprogestenic effects and is a NSAA. I've talked to multiple trans doctors and these are the reasons why it is not used for trans people

don't bother messaging back

Ah yes, a full head of scalp hair and clearer skin is pretty much the equivalent of a post op result.
You guys are living in serious denial if this is what you really believe. However, I wish you good luck with your transsexual regimens.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are living in serious denial if this is what you really believe. However, I wish you good luck with your transsexual regimens.
Come on dude. They know what they're doing - they're not asking you to preach them. It's just their hair is more important to them than some feminization. Why aren't you getting this simple fact?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree. T has no effect on the body, besides T which is recognised by the brain, when using bicalutamide.

Reaction score
Okay guys, I realize it was probably best I didn't get involved in this thread and voice my opinion even though I disagree with some of what you say. We are all in this together after all. I just think that some of the things that certain members of these forums say are not always the best advice for newcomers who will be reading through all these threads.

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay guys, I realize it was probably best I didn't get involved in this thread and voice my opinion even though I disagree with some of what you say. We are all in this together after all. I just think that some of the things that certain members of these forums say are not always the best advice for newcomers who will be reading through all these threads.

This thread made to showcase the strength of anti-androgens, which is factual information.