List Of Strongest To Weakest Antiandrogens

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was on dutasteride 0.5 mg and minoxidil bro while taing ralox...
dutasteride is a very weak anti androgen too, even low doses of Spironolactone i.e. 50mg are stronger than dutasteride.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was on dutasteride 0.5 mg and minoxidil bro while taing ralox...
Duta doesn't block test; instead it increases it. Minoxidil - well it works in a completely different way.

So you used two medicines to increase testosterone, and the result you've got should have been expected.
I hope everything works out for you now. Best wishes from my side.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Duta doesn't block test; instead it increases it. Minoxidil - well it works in a completely different way.

So you used two medicines to increase testosterone, and the result you've got should have been expected.
I hope everything works out for you now. Best wishes from my side.
exactly, dutasteride increases T by 20% and raloxifine increases T by 20%.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bicalutaamide Also known as Casodex..
One of side effects is hair loss.

SIDE EFFECTS: Flushing and sweating (hot flashes), body aches and pains, breast swelling/tenderness/pain, headache, dizziness, drowsiness, trouble sleeping, weakness, hair loss, weight changes, constipation, diarrhea, stomach upset, gas, nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite may occur. Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
exactly, dutasteride increases T by 20% and raloxifine increases T by 20%.
DHTcel, Any comment on using bicalutamide topically? I know your first reaction would be dismissive of it, but can it work?
If yes, can it be dissolved in topical minoxidil vehicle? [Actually, I've morrF - topical minoxidil+Finasteride and an addition of a powerful anti-androgen would make it a very effective stuff]

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
bicalutaamide Also known as Casodex..
One of side effects is hair loss.

SIDE EFFECTS: Flushing and sweating (hot flashes), body aches and pains, breast swelling/tenderness/pain, headache, dizziness, drowsiness, trouble sleeping, weakness, hair loss, weight changes, constipation, diarrhea, stomach upset, gas, nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite may occur. Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects

One of the side effects isn’t hair loss, the Wikipedia page was meant to say body hair loss as that’s one of the actual side effects. Most of those side effects you listed are not common:

F5C89EA9-FB43-44F1-8AFA-2E4080CB5D3A.jpeg

Again, don’t look at the sexual side effects since it’s not accurate. And, the testing was based on older patients which plays a significant factor. You have to take potential side effects with a grain of salt.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHTcel, Any comment on using bicalutamide topically? I know your first reaction would be dismissive of it, but can it work?
If yes, can it be dissolved in topical minoxidil vehicle? [Actually, I've morrF - topical minoxidil+Finasteride and an addition of a powerful anti-androgen would make it a very effective stuff]
when I took it topically around February/March, I started getting gyno around the 9th day and felt it only had slight effects on my hair. when I take raloxifene orally with oral bicalutamide the effects It has on my hair are more pronounced. oral>>>>>topical, both will give u gyno if u don't use a SERM

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
when I took it topically around February/March, I started getting gyno around the 9th day and felt it only had slight effects on my hair. when I take raloxifene orally with oral bicalutamide the effects It has on my hair are more pronounced. oral>>>>>topical, both will give u gyno if u don't use a SERM
I can use less concentration. Actually, Morrf is lipid based, so systematic absorption should be less.

Oh.
For that hemingway guy, it literally stopped his hair loss even though he was taking a steroid. (anavar Iirc.)

Please tell me how many pills in 60ml. Note it already has Finasteride.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will start using raloxifene the day I get gyno.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will start using raloxifene the day I get gyno.
I was using bical before my concussion and randomly I was like, lets see what happens if I stop using raloxifine, literally 5 days later I got gyno in my left nipple. I was using 25mg/ml in 3ml for bicalutamide but it was in 30% DMSO/70% KB

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was using bical before my concussion and randomly I was like, lets see what happens if I stop using raloxifine, literally 5 days later I got gyno in my left nipple. I was using 25mg/ml in 3ml for bicalutamide but it was in 30% DMSO/70% KB
What you're essentially saying is 75mg bical used topically gave you gyno, but you're now on 50mg bical taken orally and it's not given you gyno, right?

I can use much lesser concentration, if that works well.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What you're essentially saying is 75mg bical used topically gave you gyno, but you're now on 50mg bical taken orally and it's not given you gyno, right?

Frankly, I've other problems to deal with at present - feminizing sides isn't something I can afford in India. But I love my hair! ; to me I don't think I'd be able to live without them. (I know this might sound crazy, but that is this)

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

yeah but topically usually only 1-6% gets absorbed in my situation it was probably somewhere around 15-20% absorbtion so in reality it was like 10mg oral. I didn't get gyno orally because I used raloxifine.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Frankly, I've other problems to deal with at present - feminizing sides isn't something I can afford in India. But I love my hair! ; to me I don't think I'd be able to live without them. (I know this might sound crazy, but that is this)
I doubt a drug that isn't an antigonaditropen will feminize you, it doesn't even lower t

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt a drug that isn't an antigonaditropen will feminize you, it doesn't even lower t

It will feminise you; if it has the ability to cause gynecomastia, feminisation is definite. Although it doesn’t lower T, it’s still blocked and can’t have androgenic effects on your body. It’s just that the feminisation isn’t significant; fat redistribution wouldn’t occur, for example.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will feminise you; if it has the ability to cause gynecomastia, feminisation is definite. Although it doesn’t lower T, it’s still blocked and can’t have androgenic effects on your body. It’s just that the feminisation isn’t significant; fat redistribution wouldn’t occur, for example.
yeah muscle mass and bone loss don't occur, others here are arguing it will make u full female even though it doesn't change your body image besides gyno.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah muscle mass and bone loss don't occur, others here are arguing it will make u full female even though it doesn't change your body image besides gyno.
Nah, I didn't say that - I almost agree w everything that is being said by you and Ikarus. The thing is I can't even afford muscle loss, for I'm hitting gym for as much as 3+ hours. Just yesterday, my trainers were shocked; and all of those 3 had something to ask and tell me about my progress and the time I was spending there.

As the cliché goes, 10mg have given you gyno, it may be agnostic on me in that regard.

So, even if lower concentration doesn't work that well, my solution would already have minoxidil and finasteride working.

On a diff note, I read a study today which said that tretinoin expresses sulfotransferase enzymes.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It definitely won’t make anyone a full-female; it’s minor changes such as smoother skin, which is generally a feminine trait. It potentially will change your eyes and make them slightly ‘open’, which gives the appearance of a youthful look. In other words, it’s a reversal of the effects of puberty.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It definitely won’t make anyone a full-female; it’s minor changes such as smoother skin, which is generally a feminine trait. It potentially will change your eyes and make them slightly ‘open’, which gives the appearance of a youthful look. In other words, it’s a reversal of the effects of puberty.
Simply put it will make you more neotenic. Bical makes you neotenic, metformin is unofficially the only oral anti-aging drug. Was Ein on some mission or sth?