List Of Strongest To Weakest Antiandrogens

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no evidence that finasteride causes a change in hair follicle cycles. Miniturization is hair loss, but hair loss is not always miniaturization (aka not androgenic). Given 95% of all hair loss cases are androgenic, distinguishing between them is unnecessary most of the time.

I dont think my "hair loss" is caused by finasteride. We'll see though.

You can start duta now, but know that finasteride has a chance of saving your hair even if hair loss hits you early, given you've started early enough and being consistent. And know that you're ridding yourself of the chance of having duta as plan B if things go south.
Let's say Finasteride would have worked for me for 5 years. After that I use "Plan B" Duth and he helps me for another 5 years
If I start right away with Duth, he has been helping me for 10 years. What am I missing and what is the benefit of Plan B? If you think that connecting dutasteride early will reduce its lifespan, this is not the case
There is no research on this, but Finasteride users notice that after starting it, weak hair begins to fall out. I also have this happening, although before finasteride I had 1-2 hairs in the shower, and now 10. This is a common phenomenon, there is a consensus that this is normal
According to all the studies, Duth is better than finasteride. Since finasteride didn’t stop miniaturization and I got worse, obviously I need Duth
But I believe that all young people need dutasteride 16-20. There is no need to wait for the deterioration to come and then add dutasteride. Start with it right away, don't use half measures

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It isnt that simple. finasteride may work for 5 years, then adding duta would give you, say, 5 years as well. But starting duta from the start may not give you exactly 10 years. It could be less or more, but I would say it would give you more than 10 years because you would have lower DHT levels in your scalp from the beginning.

If you are worried enough, which seems so, you can start duta immediatly.

I did not experience any hair fall after starting finasteride, unlike minoxidil.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems hair loss recovery for males is a combination of lowering DHT in scalp & stimulus. What stimulus? Vasodilation, Growth factors, Blood flow, Hormone balancing. It has to be a combination.
So if you are a male and you just do just one, you still have little to no chance of recovery; unless you are minimally affected.
It seems majority of males are maximumly affected by onslaught of DHT to highly susceptible hair follicles. So then it takes dedication. The DHT in the scalp, with little to no protection of estrogen in the scalp is a TOXIN to the hair which left untreated will make you look like an AIDS victim, after Hiroshima nuclear blast, on chemotherapy. You get the idea.
Trick is not castration or becoming a girl, it’s targeting scalp hairs. Because believe it or not your hair can regrow & regenerate. The question is how.
With that as the basic premise, we can make progress. I wish there was an easy solution. We all know there isn’t. Your hair is being bombarded 24 hours a day with “toxins” the solution must be as continuous or as close to possible.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It isnt that simple. finasteride may work for 5 years, then adding duta would give you, say, 5 years as well. But starting duta from the start may not give you exactly 10 years. It could be less or more, but I would say it would give you more than 10 years because you would have lower DHT levels in your scalp from the beginning.

If you are worried enough, which seems so, you can start duta immediatly.

I did not experience any hair fall after starting finasteride, unlike minoxidil.
I believe that dutasteride from the very beginning cannot last less. I think the addition of Duth has no downsides from the start other than the price. Moreover, I am more and more convinced that young people aged 16-20 are in dire need of it. Unfortunately, Finasteride is too weak to help the young. It will help at best for 5 years. Better to start with Duth and forget about everything for the next 10 years, and not wait for deterioration. It is psychologically easier for me that I do my best, and do not use half measures

I would generally recommend Bica, but these are not vitamins, this is a serious drug. However, I don't mind jumping on it if Duth doesn't stop baldness.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe that dutasteride from the very beginning cannot last less. I think the addition of Duth has no downsides from the start other than the price. Moreover, I am more and more convinced that young people aged 16-20 are in dire need of it. Unfortunately, Finasteride is too weak to help the young. It will help at best for 5 years. Better to start with Duth and forget about everything for the next 10 years, and not wait for deterioration. It is psychologically easier for me that I do my best, and do not use half measures

I would generally recommend Bica, but these are not vitamins, this is a serious drug. However, I don't mind jumping on it if Duth doesn't stop baldness.
I see your point, and it is perfectly valid. If you have severe hair lossand able to get duta, then go for it. I could not have asked my Doctor for duta, I faced some problems to get finasteride in the first place. I had to start with finasteride. But make no mistake, finasteride can and will work for many, even if hair loss hits early. I agree that duta is better though.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide solves the problem of hair loss. But to solve this problem, you need to sacrifice something. Bica at a dose of 10mg is still more effective than Duth, the chance of gynecomastia is tolerable. Moreover, I believe that gynecomastia is a trifle compared to baldness, it can be removed once and for all. If Duth doesn't help me, I'll try it. Sooner or later I will need something more powerful than dutasteride
In Russia, even Bica can be obtained without a prescription, but I will need to consult a good endocrinologist, because compared to that, even Duta is vitamins with Iherb
The baldness problem has been resolved. Let's break up, guys. People want too much when they are waiting for the magic pill with no side effects. This will definitely not happen in the next 100 years.
There was hope for RU, but it seems that it only helps moreplatesmoredates. RU is so effective that it changes the lighting in the room

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I am beginning to find out that Bicalutamide causes heart failure and metabolic disturbances. Ikarus, what do you think of this? There is a lot of research on this at 50mg doses.

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're right then guys like us should taper off of Anti-androgens completely to prevent making thing worse. I had a few months of thickening, reduced itch, and less shed when first starting dutasteride. But quickly, it all started getting worse again and I am well below baseline from where I started. My body also slowly adjusted to the side effects. I still get sides, but less of them. My baseline Testosterone is also higher than before I started dutasteride (but this is probably expected in all people)

This sounds like hyperandrogenicity to me. I have bicalutamide ordered and plan to apply topically. Butt now I'm concerned adding it do my already dutasteride+RU regimen (that didn't even work) is just hair suicide. Still sucks because there doesn't seem to be anything else to do or try. I've tried EVERYTHING (dutasteride, ru, seti, sulfasalazine, minoxidil, and so much more)

f*** this dutasteride/finasteride resistance hairloss
How is ur hair now bro?