Koray Erdogan, Istanbul - 3070 Grafts Fue

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking to be a stellar result, indeed!

I'm so impressed with Mr Erdogans work, so the odds are defo in your favor.

Wish you good growing man... ^^

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 Months.

Beginning to get somewhere, but there are a few problem spots at the front of the hairline with minimal growth. Hoping I can get similar progress of the past two weeks up to 6 months and it should be looking pretty good. At this rate I'm probably a month off a decent cosmetic improvement and I'll get my first haircut at the five month mark which should help balance things out with the native hair.
Edit.png
P1100813.jpg
P1100815.jpg

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4 Months.

Beginning to get somewhere, but there are a few problem spots at the front of the hairline with minimal growth. Hoping I can get similar progress of the past two weeks up to 6 months and it should be looking pretty good. At this rate I'm probably a month off a decent cosmetic improvement and I'll get my first haircut at the five month mark which should help balance things out with the native hair.View attachment 60918 View attachment 60919 View attachment 60920

Looks like it will be a pretty nice result, man. Glad you (soon) made it! Most certainly, you will be able to enjoy the summer breeze with good hair this season ''down there''. Enjoy :)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
4 Months.

Beginning to get somewhere, but there are a few problem spots at the front of the hairline with minimal growth. Hoping I can get similar progress of the past two weeks up to 6 months and it should be looking pretty good. At this rate I'm probably a month off a decent cosmetic improvement and I'll get my first haircut at the five month mark which should help balance things out with the native hair.View attachment 60918 View attachment 60919 View attachment 60920
JeanLuc, I don't think you should be too concerned. For 4 months, that looks great so far. You have great hair characteristics so it's going to look awesome.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the 5 month results. I'm about to send my pics to erdogan. Would love a result to go as well as yours is looking so far.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks damn good !.. I have my hair transplant with Asmed next week ! Looking forward to it.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does 0.25mg actually do anything to prevent loss? Seems like such a small and and pointless dose of finasteride.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does 0.25mg actually do anything to prevent loss? Seems like such a small and and pointless dose of finasteride.

The response curve isn't linear, 0.25mg or anything around 0.25mg should do 80-95% of what 1mg does depending on the person. I definitely haven't lost hair since I started and my midscalp and crown have improved too.