Koray Erdogan, Istanbul - 3070 Grafts Fue

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The response curve isn't linear, 0.25mg or anything around 0.25mg should do 80-95% of what 1mg does depending on the person. I definitely haven't lost hair since I started and my midscalp and crown have improved too.

That's quite reassuring although I bet it varies from each individual. Some people probably need more than 0.25, it's likely that your someone who reacts to the drug exceptionally well.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 months

Happy with everything at this stage. Already a massive difference, hoping for some density improvements and thickening but I've got what I set out to achieve at this point. No longer have to worry when going out about being thought of as a "balding" person or looking at myself in my phone to see if my hair looks ok.

Reference pic at 3 months.

Untitled.png
P1110012.JPG
P1110018.JPG
P1110021.JPG
P1110026.JPG
P1110031.JPG
P1110011.JPG

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good man! I admire that you went out and did something about this disease, you took action. I actually remember you commenting on one of my very first threads here, the no bullshit honesty is what I needed to hear and it helped.

The vertex thinning is very minimal, I skimmed through and read finasteride has maintained you hair so that's good. When do you plan to get more work done?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good man! I admire that you went out and did something about this disease, you took action. I actually remember you commenting on one of my very first threads here, the no bullshit honesty is what I needed to hear and it helped.

The vertex thinning is very minimal, I skimmed through and read finasteride has maintained you hair so that's good. When do you plan to get more work done?

Depending on how my job searching goes after I finish my degree next month I'm hoping to get a mortgage and then think about a transplant again but not majorly concerned right now. Probably April 2019 roughly, just want to lower the temple areas very slightly and add density to the transplanted areas with 1500 grafts or so then maybe 1000 in the crown. Depends how the situation is at the time but optimistic that I'll keep maintaining well on finasteride. After that should be able to leave it for the foreseeable future.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks great. How has it changed your state of mind ? Looking forward to seeing your year results

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks great. How has it changed your state of mind ? Looking forward to seeing your year results

I'd still like to get one more procedure around 2500-3000 grafts to perfect things as there is definitely room for improvement, but I rarely think about my hair anymore, prior to this it was on the mind almost 24/7. Couldn't leave the house without worrying about it. Lets me worry about things that I actually enjoy thinking about.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm greedy and want lowered temples, more density and crown work but holy sh*t can't stop looking at how PHUCKED I was before this. Good to look and feel like a f*****g human again. Holy sh*t I'm glad I got this when I did, I don't think I even realised how bad I was before.

Human being:

upload_2017-10-24_2-54-48.png

Subhuman trash:

upload_2017-10-24_2-55-29.png

shookwun

Reaction score
sub trash photos are funny. even in your eyes you appear dead without hope.

are you planning on having another procedure in the future? maybe an additional pass all over your entire scalp or just the mid and back region?

I find a second pass along the hairline, even with something like 250 grafts can make a good difference with filling in the disparities between areas that didnt respond well.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
sub trash photos are funny. even in your eyes you appear dead without hope.

are you planning on having another procedure in the future? maybe an additional pass all over your entire scalp or just the mid and back region?

I find a second pass along the hairline, even with something like 250 grafts can make a good difference with filling in the disparities between areas that didnt respond well.

If I can land a job quickly after I graduate next month I'm planning a second procedure very roughly for late 2018 or early 2019. Probably 600 grafts to remove the small amount of remaining recession, 1400 throughout the frontal third and midscalp for density and 800 or so in the crown.

Lucky to have a strong donor and abnormally high laxity + strong beard and beyond that the option of SMP so not worried at all about graft numbers at this point. Thinking that once my finances and job options are in order I should just blast the sh*t out of it with 3000 or so grafts and then can forget about it for a decade or so.

Last edited:

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy how your hair color varies in photos. Appears almost ginger in those outside shots and dark brown in your latest indoor pics.

Looks good man. Congrats on making your way back towards mankind.

f*** I could really go for a rendezvous with Erdogan..

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd still like to get one more procedure around 2500-3000 grafts to perfect things as there is definitely room for improvement, but I rarely think about my hair anymore, prior to this it was on the mind almost 24/7. Couldn't leave the house without worrying about it. Lets me worry about things that I actually enjoy thinking about.
Perfect that's all I want is to not have this sh*t show on top of my head and mind 24/7

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_7223.JPG
Crazy how your hair color varies in photos. Appears almost ginger in those outside shots and dark brown in your latest indoor pics.

Looks good man. Congrats on making your way back towards mankind.

f*** I could really go for a rendezvous with Erdogan..

In the past few months I've been called a ginger, been complimented on my "wavy, dirty blonde hair", been accused of greying, and told to dye my hair to a darker brown. In my 1-2 month pics above my hair definitely looked like a weird ugly grey. The asmed clinic ones almost a blonde. Kind of interesting how lighting and length has that effect on it.

If you have the money and time would strongly recommend. The first four months post surgery was the hardest aspect to deal with but after that such a good feeling. Actually still have a hard time believing how good it feels without that huge burden influencing every moment of every day that you're out of the house.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 67166

In the past few months I've been called a ginger, been complimented on my "wavy, dirty blonde hair", been accused of greying, and told to dye my hair to a darker brown. In my 1-2 month pics above my hair definitely looked like a weird ugly grey. The asmed clinic ones almost a blonde. Kind of interesting how lighting and length has that effect on it.

If you have the money and time would strongly recommend. The first four months post surgery was the hardest aspect to deal with but after that such a good feeling. Actually still have a hard time believing how good it feels without that huge burden influencing every moment of every day that you're out of the house.

If I could tolerate finasteride like you I'd do it in a heartbeat. Without any real dht protection I'm afraid it could be a pretty unwise decision.

However, as my desperation grows, I'm more and more day-dreaming of doing it and using beard grafts if sh*t hits the fan hah.

f*** going through your 20's with terrible hair.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn if only i was a good responder to fina i would do a hairline transplant , but this is too risky if your vertex/midscalp is not stable