Koray Erdogan, Istanbul - 3070 Grafts Fue

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
How often are you washing your hair? Are you back to using Nizoral or whatever anti-dandruff shampoo you were using?

I was using nizoral 2% 3 times per week alternated with Regenepure NT and Pura D'or Gold. The month before the transplant I added T/gel coal tar shampoo everyday after my regular shampoo which literally completely got rid of my multi year long dandruff issues. The clinic says t/gel and nizoral should be fine but I'm still too scared to and am just using Regenepure NT every day. If the dandruff gets too bad I'll start using the T/gel again.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking forward to watching your progress. I have the same loss and similar fine hair and will hopefully be looking at getting a transplant early next year.

Did you come across many fine hair results during your research ? I haven't come across many .

Good luck with healing and growing.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking forward to watching your progress. I have the same loss and similar fine hair and will hopefully be looking at getting a transplant early next year.

Did you come across many fine hair results during your research ? I haven't come across many .

Good luck with healing and growing.

http://www.hairestorationetwork.com...nic-%96-3400-grafts-%96-fue-dec-2015-a-7.html

This guy had 40 micron so substantially thinner than mine which is around the lower end of average and the result was very nice, but it is extremely densely packed.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a hair transplant at Asmed in September, about 3000-3200 to fill the frontal third... Seeing and reading this makes me feel I have made the best decision :). 7.5-8k EURO is nothing, compared to what US, EU doctors charge for hair transplants. Anyone having a decent job can afford it even if getting a small loan repaying the next 12-24 months.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I'm going to hold onto about 15% of the new grafts. The shed happened and then stopped I think.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 month. Hair looks a lot worse than it does in real life. I look like a norwood 5 there but in person I have full coverage except in the transplanted are.. About 8% of the transplanted hairs have remained and stopped falling out.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 2,264
  • blaa.jpg
    blaa.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 2,022
Last edited:

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
1 month. Hair looks a lot worse than it does in real life. I look like a norwood 5 there but in person I have full coverage except in the transplanted are.. About 8% of the transplanted hairs have remained and stopped falling out.

The ugly duckling phase already is process.. Hair seems a bit dry, try emu oil and less keto shampoo to bring it back to life a bit. Otherwise, donor and recipient look healed and solid :).

Can not wait for updates after a few months :)

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Close up of the remaining hairs after 35 days

Attachments

• hai.png
    hai.png
    590.7 KB · Views: 1,556

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
the hairline result will be insane bro! but you are not worried about the future ? because if i remind your crown is thining ?
for me i couldn't do this because i don't respond well to propecia and minoxidil . I hope you will respond and maintain your crown with med

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
the hairline result will be insane bro! but you are not worried about the future ? because if i remind your crown is thining ?
for me i couldn't do this because i don't respond well to propecia and minoxidil . I hope you will respond and maintain your crown with med

My crown has definitely improved on fina in the past 5 months or so so I doubt I'll go backwards in the short term. Still looks fine with my hair grown out to a decent length. If I lose more I'll get another transplant.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
great bro! so fina improved your crown density ? you are lucky .
you are not on minoxidil ?
me after almost 3 years of propecia i keep worsening . i am really disapointed

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
great bro! so fina improved your crown density ? you are lucky .
you are not on minoxidil ?
me after almost 3 years of propecia i keep worsening . i am really disapointed

I got off minoxidil fairly early because it gave me heart and breathing issues. Also its a pain in the ***. It definitely thickened up the area a lot. I have a bathroom with extremely harsh life and it went from see through to full after about 4 months on propecia. Still looks like absolute *** at short length though, I'd want to get it filled in anyway and maybe get my temple point areas thickened up more as they're almost gone.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
becareful man, don't over do it .
wait to see your propecia result .
Your will have a perfect hairline , but this is a logn run . hope the cure will come soon

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 month

Attachments

• P1070771.jpg
    P1070771.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 2,062
  • IMG_4381-07-06-17-07-07.JPG
    IMG_4381-07-06-17-07-07.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,064
  • P1070770.jpg
    P1070770.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 2,187

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!

Do you think its worth the cost / downtime for social life?

We'll find out in the next month or so. I have to say it has been extremely stressful so far, but I'm only a week away from 3 months or hopefully only upwards from here and quickly.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 months. Unflattering as possible styling without a wash and in sunlight. Only just begun to see a few sprouts in the past few days, hopefully it picks up from here.

Attachments

• ffdef.png
    ffdef.png
    736.8 KB · Views: 1,639
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    800.3 KB · Views: 1,760
  • Untitled22.png
    Untitled22.png
    852.3 KB · Views: 1,529