Koh-ei Toyoshima - A Basic Study To Clinical Phase (riken)

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not necessarily true. All RCH-01 can do is extend the androgen resistant properties that are present in your donor region to the rest of your scalp. Some people still bald in the donor region. So the results are going to be dependent on your personal donor hairs genetic resistance to androgens.

That said, most people have highly resistant donor regions so the results should be no hair loss in youth and middle age for nearly everyone.

Yeah, forgot about DUPA and retrograde alopecia...though cases

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
People with retrograde should not have a problem.

I don’t think a lot of people understand retrograde. It’s nowhere near as bad as DUPA.

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Is this human hair? or Is it made from mouse hair cells?

View attachment 70162

Hello! I am Fuji Maru Kagurazaka.
I live in Tokyo, Japan. Thank you.

https://www.tus.ac.jp/ura/pressrelease/pdf/120418.pdf
01807.jpg

The results of the demonstration experiment of the mouse are summarized as the following five points.

· When transplanting regenerating hair follicle base made from mouse cheek whisker derived cells to mouse skin, succeeded in raising hair equivalent to the original beard with a probability of about 74%

· Changing the origin of cells constituting the regenerating hair follicle base group will change the hair type (soft hair such as body hair, hard hair like beard) and control of coat color by adding dye stem cells What was proved possible

· Hair regeneration by regenerative hair follicle transplantation was able to regenerate hair at a density equal to or higher than the density of human head hair (120 lines / cm 2)

- Observation of the hair cycle of regenerated hair over a long period found that regenerated hair follicles were functioning permanently as hair removal and growth were repeated at the same cycle as natural hair follicles

· Because regenerative hair follicles are connected only to specific areas of hair follicle epithelium depending on beard and body type, they are properly connected with nerves and muscles and administered neurotransmitter around regenerative hair follicles However, it was also proved that the regenerating hair follicle regenerates the napped function via connection with the muscle tissue

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

japanse-wetenschappers-dicht-bij-oplossing-kaalheid.jpg

My view is that famous images announced on April 18, 2012 are generated from mouse cells.
The theory has already been completed, and we have reached the stage of conducting clinical research against humans.
Collect patient's own cells, propagate and transplant to the affected area · · · This is hair cloning.
Development-of-Medical-System-for-Hair-Follicle-Regeneration-English-version.jpg

It is scheduled to start in 2018. Yes

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 70203

My view is that famous images announced on April 18, 2012 are generated from mouse cells.
The theory has already been completed, and we have reached the stage of conducting clinical research against humans.
Collect patient's own cells, propagate and transplant to the affected area · · · This is hair cloning.

It is scheduled to start in 2018. Yes

View attachment 70204
2019*

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

On March 6, 2017, President Yasuhiro Sugimura of Organ Technologies Inc. is interviewed by Forbes JAPAN.

Membership registration is necessary to read the full sentence, furthermore in Japanese.

I will talk about the point of implementation and treatment costs here.

March 6, 2017,
『Market size 44.14 billion yen! Day released from troubles of thinning hair』
https://forbesjapan.com/articles/detail/15441

Organ Technologies Inc. is a company established by Professor Tsuji's research team in 2008.

Koh-ei TOYOSHIMA, Ph.D is also a researcher belonging to Organ Technologies Inc.

We are strongly aiming for practical application to humans after 10 years from the establishment of the company.

We will begin clinical research for humans in 2018 and aim for practical application in 2020.

Regarding treatment costs, although it will be expensive initially, it is that cost reduction is possible.

And an important element of cost reduction is mechanization.

In other words, Kyocera's cooperation is necessary.

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
And again I must ask, he meant 2019 and 2021 because of their weird *** fiscal year right?

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Fuji Maru Kagurazaka. Wondering what this part means as well:

"We will begin clinical research for humans in 2018 and aim for practical application in 2020."

Clinical research as in trying it out on humans?

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think that it will be Clinical Research or Clinical study in English.
This is a research conducted by doctors at clinical sites such as medical institutions, not laboratories.

Clinical research started in 2018

Begin treatment for general patients in 2020

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think that it will be Clinical Research or Clinical study in English.
This is a research conducted by doctors at clinical sites such as medical institutions, not laboratories.

Clinical research started in 2018

Begin treatment for general patients in 2020

View attachment 70294
Clinical trials, but 2018 as in anywhere from 2-14 months or in two years as in our 2019????

Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

To be honest, details are unknown except that clinical research for humans is aiming to start in 2018.
The loss of disorderly information affects stock price because Kyocera is involved.
I do not know how long it is necessary, including follow-up observation for one subject.
There will be new announcements next year.

kagurazakafujimaru.jpg

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

To be honest, details are unknown except that clinical research for humans is aiming to start in 2018.
The loss of disorderly information affects stock price because Kyocera is involved.
I do not know how long it is necessary, including follow-up observation for one subject.
There will be new announcements next year.

View attachment 70298

Fuji, with all that beautiful hair on your avatar, why do you show us such compassion?

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, after reading all of this, I really start to get hope. Everything seems incredibly trustful and professional that it even scares me

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, after reading all of this, I really start to get hope. Everything seems incredibly trustful and professional that it even scares me
Me too man, and then seeing how good their technology makes me so happy, hopefully in a few years both of us wake up as a fullhead.

Reactions: soo

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please be legit; please be legit, please be legit... i'll say these words in every prayer

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lord Tsuji in our prayers forever.
And I swear, if he sucess we,all baldies, must build a statue of him in his hometown.