Koh-ei Toyoshima - A Basic Study To Clinical Phase (riken) | Page 6 | HairLossTalk Forums

Koh-ei Toyoshima - A Basic Study To Clinical Phase (riken)

Discussion in 'General Discussions, Presentations, and Interviews' started by hellouser, Nov 15, 2017.

1. H

H Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Well I guess we'll know for sure hopefully in about a year.

2. Jim Webb

Jim Webb New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Since he will not post the RCH01 information that could possibly give you grounds to get a refund of your contribution if you did not get what you paid for.

I contacted gofundme about this same Hair Loss Congress campaign and I told them I did not get what I paid for. I requested a refund from the gofundme staff and they gave me all of my money back plus a little extra money. I got extra money because I paid my donation in US dollars and it was converted to Canadian dollars for this campaign, so when gofundme gave me my money back the US dollar/Canadian dollar fluctuations resulted in me getting back an extra 8 or 9 dollars, which means I made about a 5% profit when I got my money back. You just have to claim that you did not get what you paid for.

I was banned from the Hairlosstalk website. I told the Gofundme staff I was banned from hairlosstalk and that the info from the Hair Loss Congress would ONLY be made public at the hairlosstalk website so since I was banned from this site I would not get access to the information I paid to see, and I would not be able to post/ask questions in regards to the Congress information. I explained to the Gofundme staff that this meant I did not get what I paid for and I should be given my money back.

Gofundme gave me all of my money back plus a small profit. Gofundme may have paid me from Gofundme's own funds rather than getting the money back from the Hair Loss Congress campaign but I dont care if the refund came from Gofundme or from the leaders of the Hair Loss Congress campaign. All that matters to me is that I got my money back (plus a small profit).

These hair websites are a big joke because I get all the information I need about hair loss research just by googling "hair loss news". None of us really need these hair websites. These hair websites are not going to get us our hair back even one day sooner than we would get it back if we didn't visit the hair loss websites. They're a waste of time and we could put that same time to better use by using it to pile up money so when a cure finally arrives we will have the money to pay for that cure. All the hair websites are good for is venting your frustration resulting from hair loss but then you get used to doing that and you miss other opportunities because you're bogged down in venting your hair loss related frustration at these hair loss webites.

Good luck and I hope you get your money back.

#102 Jim Webb, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018