Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
Bro I’m on the front line mixing this sh*t everyday for years. I’m not saying in 2 days I grow hair back, after a couple days on ru you can feel it, shedding down, less hair on my brush and the tightness gone in my scalp.

i don’t care if you believe me or not but naming dropping…..retards???? This is a forum to discuss all subjects around hair loss from different people all over the world and you just displayed what kind of person you are.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And fwiw im salty because every thread is derailed by retards claiming nonsense lately when this forum is the only decent source left for hair loss research information that isnt Reddit teenagers

Sadly this forum is turning into yet another frustrated incel echo chamber soon since no moderators are bothering to protect it.

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
You literally said people should know if Pyrilutamide works right away based on your broscience about RU. I wonder why are they doing months long 3-phase trials if they can know right away? :rolleyes:
Maybe because hair growth doesn’t happen until a few months in. Hair loss reduction happens a lot sooner but I don’t think they report that. I do believe products work immediately but you just don’t see results right away. In a letter of weeks some see big sheds while others see a slowing down in hairs shed. When I tried RU my shedding slowed down drastically by the 6th to the 7th week to almost no hairs shed on a single day. Unfortunately for me I never saw results of growth at 4 months so I stopped when I ran out of Ru.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe because hair growth doesn’t happen until a few months in. Hair loss reduction happens a lot sooner but I don’t think they report that. I do believe products work immediately but you just don’t see results right away. In a letter of weeks some see big sheds while others see a slowing down in hairs shed. When I tried RU my shedding slowed down drastically by the 6th to the 7th week to almost no hairs shed on a single day. Unfortunately for me I never saw results of growth at 4 months so I stopped when I ran out of Ru.
You know pyri is a scam because it supposedly has a 4 times higher binding affinity than ru . But in our group buys people are seeing results on ru but not pyri

bridge945

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know pyri is a scam because it supposedly has a 4 times higher binding affinity than ru . But in our group buys people are seeing results on ru but not pyri
Bro I’m on the front line mixing this sh*t everyday for years. I’m not saying in 2 days I grow hair back, after a couple days on ru you can feel it, shedding down, less hair on my brush and the tightness gone in my scalp.

i don’t care if you believe me or not but naming dropping…..retards???? This is a forum to discuss all subjects around hair loss from different people all over the world and you just displayed what kind of person you are.
Not true on the first account, and most ru users don’t report much maintenance at best, and there is rarely an images showing before and afters.
Where are these people coming from, if we treated finasteride like you treat ru everyone from 1999 to now, with hair loss, would be bald.

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
Not true on the first account, and most ru users don’t report much maintenance at best, and there is rarely an images showing before and afters.
Where are these people coming from, if we treated finasteride like you treat ru everyone from 1999 to now, with hair loss, would be bald.

dose accounts for a lot. If you don’t have results maybe the dose isn’t high enough. As far as pictures, you really think you can trust any pictures? I wouldn’t waste my time to post them, dudes like ragnar just reply with their crap. People can switch them around, post a pic of today and another one of 2 years ago and say look at my amazing results.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dose accounts for a lot. If you don’t have results maybe the dose isn’t high enough. As far as pictures, you really think you can trust any pictures? I wouldn’t waste my time to post them, dudes like ragnar just reply with their crap. People can switch them around, post a pic of today and another one of 2 years ago and say look at my amazing results.
Ask people in pyri group buys they aren’t see sh*t and if that Leak was true about 24 weeks showing dutasteride results then we should see some results kintor is scam I’ve been saying it it’s literally topical olive oil

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Focusing on what people here call "shedding" is not a good metric for treatment response. Minoxidil in fact has one of the most severe shedding responses. finasteride/dutasteride doesn't have a strong shedding response but sometimes it can increase or reduce. Both drugs work for hair loss and you can see there's literally 0 correlation to "shedding after taking the drug" making it more effective. Some drugs might induce shedding short-term and others wouldn't and this shouldn't mean anything. All these nonsense keeps confusing people. No wonder the pyri group buy is full of paranoid nocebo echo chamber.

The only way to know if a hair loss drug works or not is measuring hair count after 6 months and thats why clinical trials work that way. If shedding was ever a good metric, it would have been included as a parameter in trials but guess what... it's never relevant in any trial.

Last edited:

RoryGall29

My Regimen
Reaction score
Focusing on what people here call "shedding" is not a good metric for treatment response. Minoxidil in fact has one of the most severe shedding responses. finasteride/dutasteride doesn't have a strong shedding response but sometimes it can increase or reduce. Both drugs work for hair loss and you can see there's literally 0 correlation to "shedding after taking the drug" making it more effective. Some drugs might induce shedding short-term and others wouldn't and this shouldn't mean anything. All these nonsense keeps confusing people. No wonder the pyri group buy is full of paranoid nocebo echo chamber.

The only way to know if a hair loss drug works or not is measuring hair count after 6 months and thats why clinical trials work that way. If shedding was ever a good metric, it would have been included as a parameter in trials but guess what... it's never relevant in any trial.
I think also that many users here are expecting from the drug massive regrowth, while the main objective is maintenance.