Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People in the GB are experiencing massive shedding and more and more people are dropping it 1-2 months in because they can't handle the shed. Several others have stopped it because of heart side effects. The mood is very bad now and the most vocals ones are considering KX to be a failure. The sample size of the experiment will be drastically decreased because of this and not many will keep using it for 6+ months.
I don’t trust any group buy

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heart sides and chest pressure and shallow breathing has been reported from RU and yes even CB and so has intense shedding. Read dozens of posts of guys shedding non stop on reddit for 3 months and longer and quit. so not suprised by this at all.

Last edited:

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lati del cuore, la pressione toracica e la respirazione superficiale sono stati segnalati dalla RU e sì anche dal CB e quindi ha un'intensa spargimento. Leggi dozzine di post di ragazzi che perdono senza sosta su reddit per 3 mesi e più e smettila. quindi non sono affatto sorpreso da questo.
secondo me molte persone esagerano anche con gli effetti collaterali.. è possibile solo io che non sento effetti collaterali da 100mg di ru58841 e minoxidil orale 12mg?! meno segatura mentale.

S7E841

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heart sides and chest pressure and shallow breathing has been reported from RU and yes even CB and so has intense shedding. Read dozens of posts of guys shedding non stop on reddit for 3 months and longer and quit. so not suprised by this at all.
in my opinion many people exaggerate even with the side effects .. is it possible only me who do not feel side effects from 100mg of ru58841 and oral minoxidil 12mg?! less mental blowjobs

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
in my opinion many people exaggerate even with the side effects .. is it possible only me who do not feel side effects from 100mg of ru58841 and oral minoxidil 12mg?! less mental blowjobs
It probably dont penetrate so deep in your scalp. It all depends on scalp thickness and carrier.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
but I use what everyone uses .. PG and ethanol .. sometimes I also do the dermaroller before applying RU
Not everybody Will react the same, I had chest pressure and a pressure under my adams apple like someone pushed a finger on your thyroid basically and held it there for 10 mins.

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
one professional grade group buy circle indeed..
> well they got shedding and kinda got scared so..
just the type im comfortable going thru financial agreements with

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have tested it, came back with 98% purity.
1. Nocebo
2. It's possible the 2% impurity is bad. Canlabs, a peptide supplier, has a post on this phenomena. Facebook is f*****g RETARDED and won't let me link to an individual post, but it's the 5th one down on their page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100061258091985

From trusted others I know, they've gotten heart issues when given RU from a sh*t lab, and had efficacy with zero sides when given RU from a quality lab. I myself had CB that burned my scalp. Quality CB gave me sideless temple fuzz.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People in the GB are experiencing massive shedding and more and more people are dropping it 1-2 months in because they can't handle the shed. Several others have stopped it because of heart side effects. The mood is very bad now and the most vocals ones are considering KX to be a failure. The sample size of the experiment will be drastically decreased because of this and not many will keep using it for 6+ months.
isn't shedding a good sign?