Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have countless examples of same situation lol

HYSv3zd.png

A tech startup spending money will never mean it works. It literally just means that - they spent money. In fact >90% of tech startups end up losing money first 5 years.

I believe Pyri will be commercially successful (because if CB-03 will be, why not Pyri which is superior). Just sayin a startup going through trials and spending millions doesn't prove sh*t. Flawed logic.

Last edited:

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing is for sure but comparing Kintor with Samumed is flawed logic. Its exactly the opposite lol.

Samumed started phase 3 in Turkey where regulations are way less strict and its was obvious why they did that. Shitty results

Kintor started yet ANOTHER phase 2 knowing how lenghty the FDA approval process is. And they make that decision with the chinese trial already completed.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
/thread

COVID reason seems sketchy tho haha. This PDF announcement has similar design to the leaked data so probably leaked data was legit, but why would they delay for MONTHS some announcement of something that has already been leaked... wtf

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole conference was delayed for Semptember no by kintor the good thing is phase 3 of kintor is gonna be done in a couple months . Also I don’t know why they aren’t just presenting the results at an online zoom conference like they have before

Bread24

Reaction score
Yep i actually think thats not THAT big of a deal if we consider the whole thing got delayed/cancelled. Still sad to not get the rsults this month. Although we already saw the leaks..

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep i actually think thats not THAT big of a deal if we consider the whole thing got delayed/cancelled. Still sad to not get the rsults this month. Although we already saw the leaks..
I don’t know why people think group buys will ever be successful they legit don’t know where it’s coming if it’s accurate - what it’s mixed with if it’s stable so many factors .

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
idk it seems stupid to delay something that has been already leaked, and by the time they announce it in september Phase 3 is already completed... something is going on, but could be even a good thing because they expect Phase 3 to have better results, we just don't know.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
idk it seems stupid to delay something that has been already leaked, and by the time they announce it in september Phase 3 is already completed... something is going on, but could be even a good thing because they expect Phase 3 to have better results, we just don't know.
Phase 3 will be done in January 2023 phase 3 usually takes 1 year long

klbt

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently there have been a ton of lock downs in China recently. The covid excuse might actually be legitimate.
definitely legitimate, i'm based in china due to work requirements. cities are taking cycles being locked down, and inter city travels are no no.
Think Kintor is in Suzhou, which is coincidentally where i am. Suzhou only resumed signs of normalcy since last week.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh why can’t you get into kintor headquarters break in and tell us the results
definitely legitimate, i'm based in china due to work requirements. cities are taking cycles being locked down, and inter city travels are no no.
Think Kintor is in Suzhou, which is coincidentally where i am. Suzhou only resumed signs of normalcy since last week.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are a commercial for-profit company, not a non-profit charity. Most hair loss trials were 6-month long. It's pretty obvious why they wouldn't risk going for the 12-month mark at this point. Can't hate them for that -- we will test it and independent researchers and find out like any drug.

If a drug only works strongest first 6-month mark with little side effects you would still use it anyway. No downsides.