Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren’t you the dude who said breezula was a cure ? Why do you care
No I am not that dude lol. Never said anything like that.

I care because you opened a thread and were shitting on Kintor for pages long. So i am curious why you would ask that question.

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bad news guys. Kintor has delayed the publication of phase II results again to September 2022.
Unfortunately, really looks like an other scam.
well thank fck i hopped on OM on time lol.. still tho hoping im wrong here but this is looking sketchy asf.. i for one am done holding my breath on a cure - at this point if anything substantial comes out cool, otherwise so be it

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
well thank fck i hopped on OM on time lol.. still tho hoping im wrong here but this is looking sketchy asf.. i for one am done holding my breath on a cure - at this point if anything substantial comes out cool, otherwise so be it
Cure is not using any treatments. Having to apply something to your head daily is not a cure its a treatment.

RoryGall29

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have skimmed through the leaked data more closely and tbh adding it to my stack seems like a no brainer even if im already nuking my DHT. Who knows how good it will synergy with microneedling (which is not tested in trials).

does any1 know a reasonable estimate on when Pyri will be 100% commercially available for consumers?
2023/2024 for a Chinese release, for a EUROPE/USA release 2025/2026. (If everything goes well of course...)

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 2978CB6C-1604-4B47-AEED-D9A441CCF8DA.jpeg
    2978CB6C-1604-4B47-AEED-D9A441CCF8DA.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 343

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you send the link to this? If this is real , it’s gonna piss a lot of people off here
This was shared on discord as a joke and everyone sane must immediately see it. Reddit went batshit crazy over it though. :eek:

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People in the GB are experiencing massive shedding and more and more people are dropping it 1-2 months in because they can't handle the shed. Several others have stopped it because of heart side effects. The mood is very bad now and the most vocals ones are considering KX to be a failure. The sample size of the experiment will be drastically decreased because of this and not many will keep using it for 6+ months.

RoryGall29

My Regimen
Reaction score
People in the GB are experiencing massive shedding and more and more people are dropping it 1-2 months in because they can't handle the shed. Several others have stopped it because of heart side effects. The mood is very bad now and the most vocals ones are considering KX to be a failure. The sample size of the experiment will be drastically decreased because of this and not many will keep using it for 6+ months.
Does heart side effects were reported by Kintor in the official Phase I results?