Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

Jackshtbro

My Regimen
Reaction score
This makes it worse, not better as an experiment. I was actually downplaying how bad the reasoning he applied was

From memory, he changed all these parameters at once:
1. Stopped finasteride
2. Started topical dutasteride (very limited data on how well dutasteride works in this modality)
3. Use custom homemade topical vehicle instead of standard, made in large batches where the formulation wasn't consistent month to month
4. Included Estriol

I don't remember timeframe, but I think it was under 6 months (too short timeframe)

And his evaluation was looking in the mirror vs any objective measurements (there are really easy improvements possible here)

tl;dr - if you swapped Estriol with "scalp massages" in that approach, nobody would accept this as evidence they work (nor should they)
I disagree that it makes it worse because your initial claim was that his gains were from topical dutasteride - I'm saying that's less likely due to him coming off a stronger treatment for a weaker one of the same MOA.

Sure it could be that more time on 5ARI are the cause for his regrowth (which was very significant, I've seen pictures), but like I said earlier it's not unreasonable to claim E3 may have had a significant impact here given these factors

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree that it makes it worse because your initial claim was that his gains were from topical dutasteride - I'm saying that's less likely due to him coming off a stronger treatment for a weaker one of the same MOA.

Sure it could be that more time on 5ARI are the cause for his regrowth (which was very significant, I've seen pictures), but like I said earlier it's not unreasonable to claim E3 may have had a significant impact here given these factors
You're wasting your breath. This guy could watch someone get run over by a train and he'd say "it's presumptuous to say the train was the cause of death before doing a full autopsy".

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually the components in a sample are separated using HPLC and then other methods like NMR or MS are used to confirm the chemical identity of each component.
To use HPLC you need to compare it with a " patron Drug " . That is , a sample of a the know pure drug. Again, I highly doubt any USA lab have a patron of RU .

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To use HPLC you need to compare it with a " patron Drug " . That is , a sample of a the know pure drug. Again, I highly doubt any USA lab have a patron of RU .
No you don't. No comparison against a "known pure sample" takes place whatsoever. HPLC is a process to separate the different components in a mixture and in a pure sample it will show a single spike in the chromatogram. NMR/MS are used to identity the component. MS for example gives you the molecular weight which can be compared to the one calculated from the molecular formula of the component.

notoriousone

My Regimen
Reaction score
No you don't. No comparison against a "known pure sample" takes place whatsoever. HPLC is a process to separate the different components in a mixture and in a pure sample it will show a single spike in the chromatogram. NMR/MS are used to identity the component. MS for example gives you the molecular weight which can be compared to the one calculated from the molecular formula of the component.
How would I go about testing purity of something like CB from a lab in the US? What would be the test I would use?

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score