Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But I'm gonna get engaged this year. I need to know is pfs legit or what.

From what I've read over the years, PFS is real but it's rare. Much rarer than the mild/moderate side effects.

PFS seems to be its own thing. It's not just a more severe case of the common side effects. Something different is happening. Those guys can take 5ar drugs for a week or two and be immediately, severely affected. Restoring their hormone levels back to pre-drug status may not get rid of the problems. Etc.

It's probably a fluke of the genes where a very small percentage of the population is susceptible. Some women say hormonal birth control really screws them up too. The endo system is extremely complex & powerful.

Last edited:

genericwhitemale

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not taking finasteride because you're afraid of "post-finasteride syndrome" is like not crossing the street because you're afraid of sharks.

While this is kinda true, and I had the same nonchalant view before I started taking finasteride, I wish I had done more research because even 6 years after stopping I still have a number of issues.

Maybe I was just sensitive to finasteride, but it's fair to say it's done fcked me up. I was in my early 30s and didnt give af about the sides and thought it was all hysteria. Think I was really really unlucky, because I'm sure most people are fine.

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
While this is kinda true, and I had the same nonchalant view before I started taking finasteride, I wish I had done more research because even 6 years after stopping I still have a number of issues.

Maybe I was just sensitive to finasteride, but it's fair to say it's done fcked me up. I was in my early 30s and didnt give af about the sides and thought it was all hysteria. Think I was really really unlucky, because I'm sure most people are fine.
Which sides do you still have? Im trying to find out if mine are similar

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

Same here, took it when I was 23, almost 30 now and hormones are still fucked up with tons of issues. The statistics don't mean anything when you are the one who gets hit.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
2 questions:

a) Will this be released before Breezula?

b) How does this compare to Breezula?

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here, took it when I was 23, almost 30 now and hormones are still fucked up with tons of issues. The statistics don't mean anything when you are the one who gets hit.
Did you guys watch the MPMP and Leo and longevity about allopregnalone and PFS?

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if this was your point or not, but are you saying that since non-pharmaceutical grade drugs in general are not as effective, we shouldn't take the reports from people who've already bought pyrilutamide as complete proof? Since it might not be as potent as when it's released by the company itself?
I don't fully understand your question but I do not believe drugs made on the blackmarket are as good as drugs made by the drug company that actually invented the drug and knows a lot more about the drug. Hence I do not trust blackmarket drugs as much as I trust drugs made by the drug company that invented the drug and owns it.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a website or something that will tell us what phase pyrilutamide is in, either in the US or China? I'm sure someone here knows what phase it's in but I'm wondering if there's like a dedicated website for it I can check for when I'm anxious and impatient.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there a website or something that will tell us what phase pyrilutamide is in, either in the US or China? I'm sure someone here knows what phase it's in but I'm wondering if there's like a dedicated website for it I can check for when I'm anxious and impatient.

Phase 3 in China, phase 2 in US

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
The kintor website