nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Adam23

My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s no point waiting a whole year hoping that this comes out and that it works. It’s easier to save hair than regrow. Hop on finasteride now.
The thing is I don't want to take a risk with permanent impotence. I am also waiting for marriage for religious reasons. With a buzzcut I look similiar to Colin Kaepernick with short hair. I don't look bad at all. I just need the hair on the scalp to grow back thicker so I can't see through scalp and my dark black hair covers the scalp. Which is why I'm willing to wait for this Kintor product. And than possibly do a transplant in frontal third/temples area for density which is all I need since I style the frontal third area and look good with short hair.

Adam23

My Regimen
Reaction score

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is I don't want to take a risk with permanent impotence. I am also waiting for marriage for religious reasons. With a buzzcut I look similiar to Colin Kaepernick with short hair. I don't look bad at all. I just need the hair on the scalp to grow back thicker so I can't see through scalp and my dark black hair covers the scalp. Which is why I'm willing to wait for this Kintor product. And than possibly do a transplant in frontal third/temples area for density which is all I need since I style the frontal third area and look good with short hair.
Bro get on finasteride looooool. You don't even f*** hahahahhaa dafuck do you care about.

"Permanent inpotence" hahahaha nah

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you Jewish?

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not taking finasteride because you're afraid of "post-finasteride syndrome" is like not crossing the street because you're afraid of sharks.

Adam23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you Jewish?
Nah
Not taking finasteride because you're afraid of "post-finasteride syndrome" is like not crossing the street because you're afraid of sharks.
That's what I hear then I see some data suggesting it's real. Tbh tho Kevin from HairCafe motivates me to take the step . If I get impotence as a result I'll become a politician and destroy the world.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah

That's what I hear then I see some data suggesting it's real. Tbh tho Kevin from HairCafe motivates me to take the step . If I get impotence as a result I'll become a politician and destroy the world.
Which religion are you?