Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this is true better or close to dutasteride its insane i will buy so much more

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you read studies lol, this study didn't even measure anything except subjectively asking patients if they improved. 78% said they were improved after 4 years, only the NW4 group had a 100% "improved" rating because they had no hairlines left to maintain, which is what most people who lose ground on dutasteride lose.
A dozen people on forums claim dutasteride made their already thinning hair lines worse so now this is what dutasteride does? Their hair loss was probably already accelerating and that's why they finally got desperate enough to use dutasteride. I have never used dutasteride as a monotherapy, but I did use it with only minoxidil and very low dose estriol, and my hairline certainly improved during that time with new hairs appearing in slick bald temples

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can confirm, I am in one of the discords and there are people who allegedly saw the now "deleted" slides. I can't verify this obviously as I didn't see it so take it with a grain of salt but those who did see it before it was deleted said the results are better than finasteride and that 2x5 mg daily was the optimal dose. It could be a complete lie made just for the hell of it I guess but I certainly would like to believe it.

In any case, Kintor announced that they are presenting their phase II report in June so in 2 months time we should know for certain. I am optimistic though.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
A dozen people on forums claim dutasteride made their already thinning hair lines worse so now this is what dutasteride does? Their hair loss was probably already accelerating and that's why they finally got desperate enough to use dutasteride. I have never used dutasteride as a monotherapy, but I did use it with only minoxidil and very low dose estriol, and my hairline certainly improved during that time with new hairs appearing in slick bald temples
Not exactly because of the 12 accounts of accelerated loss but I meant that most people have an easier time maintaining their crown then their hairlines when they are losing ground. I'm less surprised when a NW4 maintains or improves over 4 years then when a NW1.5-2 does.

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah im NW1 (real)slighly diffused. dutasteride made my hair thin asf and i start shedding 300 hairs 10 months straight lol. I'm on finasteride now and hair is already less thin and looking better.
I know about the studies tho, idk how it's possible. But i actually fucked my hair way worse than without medication.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah im NW1 (real)slighly diffused. dutasteride made my hair thin asf and i start shedding 300 hairs 10 months straight lol. I'm on finasteride now and hair is already less thin and looking better.
I know about the studies tho, idk how it's possible. But i actually fucked my hair way worse than without medication.
Probably just a better responder due to genes. Same way for me

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Getting worse on dutasteride is so much common .
a quick search on google will show you TONS of people reports of non stop shed for months! Without recovering
And most of them quit before they get to the other side of the shedding and the eventual recovery, leaving you with tons of reports of from dumb panicked people and the perception that dutasteride ruins hair.

You can also search the same thing for finasteride and get the same results. 9/10 times they just quit during the shedding period.

LoWS

My Regimen
Reaction score
And most of them quit before they get to the other side of the shedding and the eventual recovery, leaving you with tons of reports of from dumb panicked people and the perception that dutasteride ruins hair.

You can also search the same thing for finasteride and get the same results. 9/10 times they just quit during the shedding period.
Will finasteride loose effectiveness after 10 + years?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nah the finasteride reports are way better then dutasteride .
Nvm its pyri thread

Superman H_M

My Regimen
Reaction score

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes we were and are eagerly waiting for June, thanks for that document anyway.

Hope that the leaked results aren't bullshit haha !! Gonna be a fun wait ! Last time I was excited for results was for... Brotzu and their conference lmao
"Diameter doesn't change" :D

f*** if only the diameter didn't change, that would at least mean it had not gotten any worse, but it couldn't even do that.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm allowed to say company names? But I might give it a go.seems expensive but $279 = £205 for 5000mg at 10mg a day is less than a pound a day, that's less than minoxadil.

I'm not American but they seem to be recruiting for trials

Edit: actually I have a couple questions:
Is selleckchem legit?
What vehicle should I use, currently I use zix so can I just use alcohol/distilled water?
How is this stored in the freezer like RU?
I think you got the wrong price. Where do you see 280USD for 5g?

vishal28

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am confused too. It says 5mg for 270 USD and 40 USD for shipping. I am not taking the plunge until I see the June results

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Allegedly, TAHC (Target area hair count) of pyrilutamide from the phase II study was 22.5/cm2 according to people who saw the leak. If true, and again that is a big if, these results are very encouraging.

Remember this was a chinese study. Asian men tend to respond better to antiandrogens than caucasians.

I wouldnt expect KX to be more effective than finasteride or dutasteride. Excellent addition to the arsenal though.