Just spent more than 3 hours combing my hair

Caillou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's not such a thing as too much.

The reason why I didn't use finasteride is because I wasn't willing to wait one year and gamble whether it's strong enough or not.
I made your exact same mistake and suffered the consequences. Tust me, Finasteride is more than enough especially at the early stages

Don't destroy your body through greed and recklessness

Descending Dog

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I made your exact same mistake and suffered the consequences. Tust me, Finasteride is more than enough especially at the early stages

Don't destroy your body through greed and recklessness
The only thing I have in my mind is keeping my hair, and if theres some increase then that's welcomed too.

Losing my hair would destroy my mind and body too lol. So it's about the same!

Thanks for your time and kind advice though!

Caillou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How could Duta even do that? Are you talking about persistent sexual sides?
Not necessarily. Dutasteride increased my sex drive dramatically and made me lose a bunch of hair and get an oily skin with acne, which are things i never had before

I think the main problem of Dutasteride is that it's unproven and we don't understand all the mechanisms of how it works. It's a big risk since it can disrupt your hormones either by lowering them a lot or raising them somehow and causing a hormonal imbalance

Descending Dog

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not necessarily. Dutasteride increased my sex drive dramatically and made me lose a bunch of hair and get an oily skin with acne, which are things i never had before

I think the main problem of Dutasteride is that it's unproven and we don't understand all the mechanisms of how it works. It's a big risk since it can disrupt your hormones either by lowering them a lot or raising them somehow and causing a hormonal imbalance
Well since you say you have more oil production maybe some people when using dutasteride produce more DHT in the tissues to "maintain balance". Maybe this is why your hairline thins...

Need to.make a thread about this to ask ngl