Just Donated $200 To Send Hellouser To Japan.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
correct and then you added more postings after that one stating it.

False. And Admin and the mods will see that what you're saying is false. I'm confident that they can see the deleted posts Hairblues.

And why are we still even talking about this? Answer: because you won't stop bringing it up.

Can we both agree to move on from the issue of the mistaken identity stuff? I want to move on from that stuff. I merely asked you if you were her and It was a case of mistaken identity is all. I deleted the two posts where I asked you about it so you wouldn't have to see those questions anymore when you came to the thread. I'm not talking about that stuff anymore.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because you were there when I had my hair so you would know how things were between women and I, right?

Oh Im sorry to remind you but you recanted that story full confession it was all bullshit--are you now going back that you did bed 1000 virgins?

LOL yeah you got credibility boyo.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
200.gif
View attachment 57522View attachment 57523View attachment 57524View attachment 57525

I don't really know what this ambiguous post means.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Oh Im sorry to remind you but you recanted that story full confession it was all bullshit--are you now going back that you did bed 1000 virgins?

LOL yeah you got credibility boyo.

Oh great, now we're going to fight about how many women I have and haven't slept with.

Don't forget to tell Admin and the mods that I either lied when I said I slept with a lot of women or I lied when I (supposedly) retracted that stuff.

And I will tell them that I decided that it's a mistake for people (myself included) to publicly expose their sex lives so I decided to throw out some smoke screens about it.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My position is that it's a mistake for people to publicly discuss their sex lives.

you mean for a 50 something year old man to LIE for MONTHS to young balding incel virgins that he was banging 1000 virgins when he was there age? OR How you were so irresistible that you were raped by HOT woman in a car because you were SOOO good looking with your lush full head of hair?
Is this what you mean?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
you mean for a 50 something year old man to LIE for MONTHS to young balding incel virgins that he was banging 1000 virgins when he was there age? OR How you were so irresistible that you were raped by HOT woman in a car because you were SOOO good looking with your lush full head of hair?
Is this what you mean?

Here is what I mean - I mean it's a mistake for people (myself included) to publicly expose their sex lives so I decided to throw out some smoke screens about it.

And I'm not 50-something years old and you know this so you are doing some more lying here.

And for the record when I have my hair any car that I'm in is hot.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is what I mean - I mean it's a mistake for people (myself included) to publicly expose their sex lives so I decided to throw out some smoke screens about it.

Smoke screens...very detailed stories about your sex adventures in the 80s is smoke screens?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Smoke screens...very detailed stories about your sex adventures in the 80s is smoke screens?

I don't want to discuss my sex life. You're the one trying to force someone to talk about HIS sex life here honey, not me.

It was a mistake for me to ever get into the issue of my sex life. I never should have done it. But something had been bothering me a lot and I had nowhere to air my grievance.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to discuss my sex life. You're the one trying to force someone to talk about HIS sex life here honey, not me.

It was a mistake for me to ever get into the issue of my sex life. I never should have done it. But something had been bothering me a lot and I had nowhere else to air my grievance.

Oh Im sorry we can bring up my possibly being a transgender, selling sex tapes, implying many times I am sending @That Guy nudes ALL because I LIKED his postings and felt he was entitled NOT to donate fuckign money..somethng you are CLEARLY obsessed about from this whole thread to a point of not sounding mentally stable---thats okay...but I cant mention how for MONTHS you LIED to young men about your sexual exploits.

Okay just so we are clear.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Oh Im sorry we can bring up my possibly being a transgender, selling sex tapes, implying many times I am sending @That Guy nudes ALL because I LIKED his postings and felt he was entitled NOT to donate fuckign money..somethng you are CLEARLY obsessed about from this whole thread to a point of not sounding mentally stable---thats okay...but I cant mention how for MONTHS you LIED to young men about your sexual exploits.

Okay just so we are clear.

No, we are not clear. Apparently, I have not been clear at all.

I do not want to discuss the stuff that woman told me about a year ago. It was a true and simple case of mistaken identity. I understand that it was not you. I apologized for mistaking you for her. Please stop bringing that stuff up. I want to move on from it.

I did not say you are sending that_guy nude photos. I'm not even implying that you sent nude pics to that_guy. I merely reported that, that_guy is implying that you sent him explicit photos. It's true. He did imply that. All I did was point out what he said. Don't shoot the messenger. And my question would be - why complain about things I've said when you're OK with that_guy publicly implying that you released explicit photos to him? Where is your outrage at that_guy for what he posted?

You don't know whether I lied for months about my past. I know the truth and my self-image that I'm one of the good guys remains intact.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not say you are sending that_guy nude photos. I said that_guy is implying that you sent him explicit photos. It's true. He did imply that. All I did was point out what he said. Don't shoot the messenger.

Holy sh*t

How long is it going to take for you to realize there is no _ in my name?

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he deleted most of the posts...was more than that...but that is what you do you bud into things that you know not the whole story and lay down an opinion. Fair enough but this is not comparable to other situations.

So where can I buy a copy?

H

Reaction score
Translation - "Wah, wah mommy that awful nameless won't agree with me. Wah, wah."

And who are you to rag on me for being unwilling to agree with you while you yourself are also unwilling to agree with me?

Will you please display your license to practice psychiatry since you're blabbing out diagnosis of other posters? Have you even considered the possibility that perhaps it is the people I'm arguing with who are wrong (on the issues) rather than me?

You are certainly the one who is wrong in the debate between you and I, and that should tell you that it is within the realm of possibility that the other people who are arguing with me might also be the ones who are wrong as well.