Just Donated $200 To Send Hellouser To Japan.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea, with this seemingly last and peaceful post in this thread he tries to convince the admin not to ban him.
admin won't ban him anyways. he doesn't care at all, it seems. he will again clean up the last 10 pages of garbage and then everything will be fine again and nameless gets another pass as always. a few weeks later, the same game with nameless again. just another time and another thread.

My best guess is that the moderators are merely taking their time to review things. They like for each moderator to have an opinion, if one of them is away then that process is delayed.

I suspect that both nameless and hairblues are at risk of being banned, but maybe the moderators are letting this one go.

A couple years ago I was asked to moderate a forum (not this forum), I turned it down because I feared the volume of work, of needing to review a lot of flagged posts, and potentially of getting a lot of unhappy private messages from scorned souls.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My best guess is that the moderators are merely taking their time to review things. They like for each moderator to have an opinion, if one of them is away then that process is delayed.

I suspect that both nameless and hairblues are at risk of being banned, but maybe the moderators are letting this one go.

A couple years ago I was asked to moderate a forum (not this forum), I turned it down because I feared the volume of work, of needing to review a lot of flagged posts, and potentially of getting a lot of unhappy private messages from scorned souls.

you are SUCH an instigator

You are wrong as usual

you are like a local fish-wife...can't stay out of anything.

If you really don't wish to fight with me then keep my name out of your postings

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
you are SUCH an instigator

You are wrong as usual

you are like a local fish-wife...cant stay out of anything.

If you really dont wish to fight with me then keep my name out of your postings

I'll post whatever I want, when I want to.

As for being a "fish wife", you are not one to talk. You pop up in all of my threads.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
OxUsewh.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll post whatever I want, when I want to.

As for being a "fish wife", you are not one to talk. You pop up in all of my threads.

True I do and I will post what I want, and you can too just don't cry 'victim' when it comes back to you.

Unlike you I don't pretend to be above fighting with people when they start with me.

All the bullshit you toss out as if you are this elevated person above fighting and everyone you get into fights with is the 'angry' person.

You have provoked almost EVERY one of our interactions with your petty bullshit. Yet cry innocent victims to my 'blood lust' I think you put it.

Look in mirror Davo you are the angriest person in this place.

You are just good at writing in a way that fools some people as if you are an innocent victim--some people buy into it but definitely NOT all or even most.

A lot of people are NOT fooled by you, lets just leave it at that because I respect other peoples privacy.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

ugh he is not even wroth it to be honest.

just another occasion for him to get into a fight he aches for to then in the end cry 'bully' like the punk he is.

Done.

let him editorialize about me for hours.

he is so thirsty to get me banned he is probably BEGGING them to let him be a moderator lol.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
True I do and I will post what I want, and you can too just don't cry 'victim' when it comes back to you.

Unlike you I don't pretend to be above fighting with people when they start with me.

All the bullshit you toss out as if you are this elevated person above fighting and everyone you get into fights with is the 'angry' person.

You have provoked almost EVERY one of our interactions with your petty bullshit. Yet cry innocent victims to my 'blood lust' I think you put it.

Look in mirror Davo you are the angriest person in this place.

You are just good at writing in a way that fools some people as if you are an innocent victim--some people buy into it but definitely NOT all or even most.

A lot of people are NOT fooled by you, lets just leave it at that because I respect other peoples privacy.

I did make a sincere effort at peace last week, you responded with a huge wall of insults which lots of people saw. At thar point I was done with you.

Don't worry I also get lots of unsolicited messages about what a toxic presence you are. You are your own worst enemy as you get into more fights than anybody else here.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did make a sincere effort at peace last week, you responded with a huge wall of insults which lots of people saw. At thar point I was done with you.

Don't worry I also get lots of messages about what a toxic presence you are. You are your own worst enemy as you get into more fights than anybody else here.

I called bullshit on your sincerity. And I was correct.

David is this the most action you get from a woman?

is that why you enjoy it so much?

Go home David you really don't want me to take gloves off.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we take the gloves off the first thing you'll do is cry to the moderators.

If you accuse me of being transgender, selling sex tapes passing nudes yes I will report you to the mods.

Don't equate a normal fight with a man who just literally made up absolute lies about me who is annoying 80% of the forum for what sounds like many years over many forums.

it's kind of beneath you to equate that...i don't like you but you are a little too smart to make that comparison.

Michel F. II

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't act like nameless' savior. you don't know his past and how hostile he has been to others all the time in all forums.
he has called other users all sorts of names, very nasty and offensive ones as well. sometimes he takes his words back and edits his posts multiple times afterwards, that's why some parts get lost.

also, you can't simply ignore him when he pollutes almost every thread with his hundrets of posts, and has been doing so for many many years on all different forums.
he only got controlled by moderators in the past.

so wake up and stop acting like he's the victim.
Lol
I have been "attacked" by nameless in the past, under a different name.
My point is that we OUGHT NOT TO be that cruel to each other.
Courtesy has been missing from here, quite awhile.
I get it. It is frustrating that there is no other option but minoxidil, finasteride and, transplants, but why are we being so mean and abusive towards each other?
We are in the same deepshit boat, Joachim.
If what you said about nameless is true, I can't but feel sympathy for him.

Oh, and it's very easy. You just have to activate the ignore status so as not to be bothered by anyone you dislike.