Just Donated $200 To Send Hellouser To Japan.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

H, If you want to talk with me that's fine but you'll have to cease insulting me because I'm not going to talk to you if you insult me. If you don't insult me then I'll be happy to debate with you. But you have to accept two things:

1. Let's stop the insults between you and I. The argument between other people and I really does not involve you so please stay out of it.

2. I'm allowed to disagree with you.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
H, If you want to talk with me that's fine but you'll have to cease insulting me because I'm not going to talk to you if you insult me. If you don't insult me then I'll be happy to debate with you. But you have to accept two things:

1. Let's stop the insults between you and I. The argument between other people and I really does not involve you so please stay out of it.

2. I'm allowed to disagree with you.

@hairblues as bad as I feel for you having to deal with this ridiculous convo, I'm just glad I was able to mooch some entertainment from it. Nameless you should stop writing in this thread immediately, you never know when moochers like me are going to mooch some entertainment out of it!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairblues as bad as I feel for you having to deal with this ridiculous convo, I'm just glad I was able to mooch some entertainment from it. Nameless you should stop writing in this thread immediately, you never know when moochers like me are going to mooch some entertainment out of it!

mooch away someone should get something from it.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
also, let's get some facts clear about nameless.

first of all, hairblues totally owns him in this thread. his insanity is so obvious, and it has been for many years, on many different forums where i took part as well, or just watched silently without active account. his insanity got worse each year where there is no point of return anymore. every 5 year old kid would see through his mental and social issues.
still, he feels like a real champ every day after his daily fights although everyone can see how foolish and childish this almost 50 year old man is. he really needs this daily dose of drama, as it makes him feel like he has accomplished something.

in his real life, he hasn't accomplished anything so far. he is a nobody with only a handful friends, and even those few would like to break up with him but are socially too correct to let him on his own because they know about his mental state.

you have to consider, nameless seriously still plans to become a famous hollywood star in his late fifties, out of nowhere, practically over night. no charisma and dumb as a trash can, yet he thinks he can pull off a miracle, this is how delusional someone can be.

further, the woman he mentioned, who allegedly wants to get with him, is of course unattractive as hell. no matter what state his hair is in, he doesn't find her attractive at all and stay friends forever with her.
but there's also another sad reason why he is afraid of letting more happen between him and a woman. it's the same reason he got afraid to meet hairblues.
some years ago in another forum he mentioned he is still a virgin. he first edited and then deleted his post quickly like he always does. back then, when his insanity was not that extreme and to most users he looked like a normal user, his statement wasn't really a big deal to us as he also always pretended to be in his early twenties. his time will come, was what we all just thought back then. we didn't know he was in his fourties already, which he only revealed recently, some months ago, on this very forum if i remember correctly. so now it all makes sense.
he waited too long and was just socially a jerk so that no woman ever got interested in him all these years. so many years passed by, and now he is approaching his fifties. if i were him, i would be afraid of women too. not ever having done it with a woman, in this age, is distressing as hell.
after all, i feel sorry for him this time. but he won't care anyway. he will post multiple rebuttals to my post, fight more and more, and feel great at the end of the day. this behaviour will never change.

JUST to be clear i was NEVER going to meet this person. He asked repeatedly he asks all the women on forum at one time or another I am sure.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
>I merely reported that, that_guy is implying that you sent him explicit photos. It's true. He did imply that.

When I read his post I didn't take it that way at all. Most people make a judgement on whether or not a person is male or female by looking at their faces, not their privates.

And to be fair, when you "asked" about the transgender thing, it was in the form of a rhetorical question. "After all, aren't you the same person who promised to stop smoking?" is not a genuine question, it's an accusation. "After all, aren't you the aren't you the transgender woman who sells sex tapes of herself to people for a living" bothers hairblues so much because it wasn't a question, it was a rhetorical question. I think it would help her to move on from it if you admitted that.

And you don't mean "praying at the alter of That Guy", you mean "altar".

All of this said I think you are a good writer and I like your posts. But come on what do you expect after going nuts calling people terrible moochers for weeks on end. Eventually people are going to flip out. Make your point and move on...

H

Reaction score
also, let's get some facts clear about nameless.

first of all, hairblues totally owns him in this thread. his insanity is so obvious, and it has been for many years, on many different forums where i took part as well, or just watched silently without active account. his insanity got worse each year where there is no point of return anymore. every 5 year old kid would see through his mental and social issues.
still, he feels like a real champ every day after his daily fights although everyone can see how foolish and childish this almost 50 year old man is. he really needs this daily dose of drama, as it makes him feel like he has accomplished something.

in his real life, he hasn't accomplished anything so far. he is a nobody with only a handful friends, and even those few would like to break up with him but are socially too correct to let him on his own because they know about his mental state.

you have to consider, nameless seriously still plans to become a famous hollywood star in his late fifties, out of nowhere, practically over night. no charisma and dumb as a trash can, yet he thinks he can pull off a miracle, this is how delusional someone can be.

further, the woman he mentioned, who allegedly wants to get with him, is of course unattractive as hell. no matter what state his hair is in, he doesn't find her attractive at all and stay friends forever with her.
but there's also another sad reason why he is afraid of letting more happen between him and a woman. it's the same reason he got afraid to meet hairblues.
some years ago in another forum he mentioned he is still a virgin. he first edited and then deleted his post quickly like he always does. back then, when his insanity was not that extreme and to most users he looked like a normal user, his statement wasn't really a big deal to us as he also always pretended to be in his early twenties. his time will come, was what we all just thought back then. we didn't know he was in his fourties already, which he only revealed recently, some months ago, on this very forum if i remember correctly. so now it all makes sense.
he waited too long and was just socially a jerk so that no woman ever got interested in him all these years. so many years passed by, and now he is approaching his fifties. if i were him, i would be afraid of women too. not ever having done it with a woman, in this age, is distressing as hell.
after all, i feel sorry for him this time. but he won't care anyway. he will post multiple rebuttals to my post, fight more and more, and feel great at the end of the day. this behaviour will never change.
This is like a villain origin story this thread is starting to get good thanks jo-achim.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
>I merely reported that, that_guy is implying that you sent him explicit photos. It's true. He did imply that.

When I read his post I didn't take it that way at all. Most people make a judgement on whether or not a person is male or female by looking at their faces, not their privates.

And to be fair, when you "asked" about the transgender thing, it was in the form of a rhetorical question. "After all, aren't you the same person who promised to stop smoking?" is not a genuine question, it's an accusation. "After all, aren't you the aren't you the transgender woman who sells sex tapes of herself to people for a living" bothers hairblues so much because it wasn't a question, it was a rhetorical question. I think it would help her to move on from it if you admitted that.

And you don't mean "praying at the alter of That Guy", you mean "altar".

All of this said I think you are a good writer and I like your posts. But come on what do you expect after going nuts calling people terrible moochers for weeks on end. Eventually people are going to flip out. Make your point and move on...

Thank you for the highly intelligent post. I have to tell you that I just came back in here a little bit ago and saw your post and thought about how smart you are. And I had just gotten done sending a PM to someone wherein I told the person that what's really behind the present hostility in this thread is my repeated posts informing potential contributors that some posters are trying to mooch off them. So I also figured out what the anger here is all really about. I honestly believed that by making these repeated posts I was doing a public service of sorts. That's why I was doing it. Anyway, you are correct, and I've said it enough, and I won't be saying it anymore.

I did take That Guy's post to indicate a larger evaluation than just her face. I understand you thinking that it's generally easy to determine from the face if a person is a man or woman but remember in this one case That Guy was saying what he said in response to the possibility that the woman might be transgender. I have seen some transgender women with incredibly beautiful and feminine faces. Also, with his use of the word "biologically" that gave the feel of an assessment that went beyond the face. People don't generally talk about a woman "biologically" when they're only talking about her face. That word usually means that someone is involved in a larger assessment.

And when I asked Hairblues the questions I asked, those questions weren't rhetorical. I understand someone thinking they were rhetorical questions but I know exactly what I was doing and those weren't rhetorical questions. I intentionally put those questions in the form of questions to keep them from being mistaken for accusations. I worded those questions as questions because I did not want to totally commit to those matters unless/until I got confirmation from her. I always wanted to leave myself the wiggle room to back out of the situation. I understood that if she rejected those questions I had to accept that.

And the proof that I'm telling the truth is in how I responded after it was clear she rejected those questions. I did not push the issues with demands that I was right. I was not like, "Well, where were you on such and such a date?" I did not insist that those things I was asking about were true. Rather what I did, and I mean rapidly, was start apologizing, telling her I accepted her response, and I tried to move on from it. I deleted the two posts where I asked her about it so she wouldn't have to see those questions anymore when she came to the thread. I apologized to her what seemed like 10 times about asking her those questions, and I began making those apologies almost immediately after I saw she was offended by those questions. And I'm still sorry about it, I repeatedly explained about the mistaken identity situation involved and that I could have sworn the woman who told me that stuff said her name is Hairblues or something that sounds just like that.

Thanks for calling me out on the spelling of altar.

I won't be responding to anymore posts in this thread after this post.

Last edited:

Michel F. II

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
when will people here finally realize that nameless is mentally totally ill and stop responding to him? especially for the mods like @Admin or @Swoop it's really f*****g time to wake up and ban this nameless clown once and for all. he is dominating the whole forum with his nonsense, destroying one thread after another. i've been following this scenario for more than 5 years on multiple forums where the same guy made a fool of himself almost every single day. the forums are his life, because he is a nobody in real life. at the same time it makes him sicker from day to day as he is spending hours on the forum daily.

we all appreciate the no-censor policy on this forum but it has gone much too far with this insane guy. moderators get your asses up and finally do something about it, you can't just let nameless continue with whatever he wants, it's really getting irresponsible, also because the daily on-time doesn't do him any good. many users have called for his ban multiple times, not only in this thread. just go through the last 10 pages of this thread and his insanity will be clear. but the solution is not to simply clean up the last pages to restore the thread like you did the other day, it's f*****g banning time!!!
if you refuse to ban nameless, then at least ban me for calling you out! someone has to be banned, for the sake of this forum.
i'm starting to wish we never had to leave the BTT forum. at least winston kept nameless under control.
this forum here has turned into sh*t, all because of one clown.
What you just did is rather cruel.
If nameless is mentally ill -which I don't think, btw, 'cause I'm not a shrink, what you just did may have an adverse effect on his mental state.
That's irresponsible and rather inhumane of you.
Let him be.
If you can't stand him, just ignore him.
Please.

H

Reaction score
Thank you for the highly intelligent post. I have to tell you that I just came back in here a little bit ago and saw your post and thought about how smart you are. And I had just gotten done sending a PM to someone wherein I told the person that what's really behind the present hostility in this thread is the repeated posts I've made informing potential contributors that some posters are trying to mooch off them. So I also figured out what the anger here is all really about. I honestly believed that by making these repeated posts I was like doing a public service of sorts. That's why I was doing it. Anyway, you are correct and I've said it enough and I won't be saying it anymore.

I did take That Guy's post as a larger evaluation than just her face. I understand you thinking that it's easy to determine from the face if a person is a man or woman but remember in this one case That Guy was saying what he said in response to the possibility that the woman might be a transgender. I have seen some transgender women with incredibly beautiful and feminine faces. Also, with his use of the word "biological" that gave the feel of an assessment that went beyond the face. People don't generally talk about a woman's biologicals when they talk about her face. That usually means that someone is involved in a larger assessment.

And when I asked Hairblues the questions I asked those questions were not rhetorical. I understand someone thinking that but I know exactly what I was doing and those weren't rhetorical questions. I intentionally put those questions in the form of questions to intentionally keep them from being mistaken for accusations. I intentionally worded those questions as questions because I did not want to totally commit to those mattes unless/until I got confirmation from her. I always wanted to leave myself the wiggle room to back out of that situation is the reason why I worded those things as questions. I understood that if she rejected those questions then I would accept whatever she said.

And the proof that I'm telling the truth is in how I responded after it was clear she rejected those questions. I did not push the issues with demands that I was right. I was not like, "Well, where were you on such and such a date?" I did not insist that those things I was asking about were true. Rather what I did, and I mean rapidly, was start apologizing, telling her I accepted her response, and I tried to move on from it. I apologized to her perhaps 20 times about asking her those questions, and I began making those apologies almost immediately after I saw she was offended by those questions. And I'm still sorry about it, I repeatedly explained about the mistaken identity situation involved and that I could have sworn the woman who told me that stuff said her name is Hairblues or something like that.

Thanks for calling me out on the spelling of alter.

I won't be responding to anymore posts in this thread after this post.
This is a nice post I like this post the most sincere and concienscious I've seen from you nameless I applaud.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
What most threads look like in New Research and Tech when you have nameless on ignore

XnoyDmp.png

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score