Just Donated $200 To Send Hellouser To Japan.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
fair enough point taken but the man is not rational.

1. And this statement by you is not a case of you attacking me, right? You think it's polite to tell people I'm irrational, crazy and stuff like that, right? I'm asking because I view it as an attack. I think you're insulting me.

2. The stuff I'm saying is not irrational. You're accusing me of being irrational, crazy, etc, just because I disagrees with you.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. This is you not attacking me, right? I'm asking because I view it as an attack. I think you're insulting me.

2. The stuff I'm saying is not irrational. Disagreeing with you is not necessarily irrational.

it is an observation and an opinion--i am definitely NOT only person to make that about you in the past 9 months.

very different then saying I sell sex tapes, I am transgender, that I am sending nude photos simply to retaliate because I 'liked' someone elses posts who said something negative about you.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"She looks pretty biologically woman — as in, not transgender — to me."

"OMG shE senT U n000dz?!?!1"

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
it is an observation and an opinion--i am definitely NOT only person to make that about you in the past 9 months.

very different then saying I sell sex tapes, I am transgender, that I am sending nude photos simply to retaliate because I 'liked' someone elses posts who said something negative about you.

And it's almost always the same people saying this bad stuff about me. It's people I don't get along with. I've collected some enemies here so what? That happens. You're making a big deal of nothing. Some people badmouth that_guy so does that mean he's sh*t? I don't think you would agree with that since you clearly kneel and pray at his alter.

And you continue to lie and say that I said you sell sex tapes as if I said it as an accusation when I merely asked it as a question. I find that irrational. You keep saying the same false thing over and over and over again. Please post the post by me wherein I accused you of selling sex tapes rather than just asking if you are the gal who said she does.

And again, you continue to say that I alleged that you're transgender when I merely asked you if you were the woman who said that stuff. IMO your continued statements in this regard are irrational since I've repeatedly told you that I never made such an allegation. Please post the post wherein I stated factually that you're transgender, rather than just asking if you are the gal who said she is.

And again, you say that I claimed you sent out nude photos even though I never said any such thing. It's totally irrational of you to complain that I said you've sent out nude photos when I never said any such thing. Please post the post by me wherein I stated that you sent out nude photos.

The only person who has suggested that you released explicit photos is that_guy and it's noteworthy that you are not complaining at all about him saying that.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't read the conversation, something about you being a tranny there are many of them here
he deleted most of the posts...was more than that...but that is what you do you bud into things that you know not the whole story and lay down an opinion. Fair enough but this is not comparable to other situations.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't read the conversation, something about you being a tranny there are many of them here

I wouldn't care if she was a tranny.

About a year ago a woman said she is tranny and she talked about having some problems. I thought she said her name is Hairblues. I merely asked Hairblues if she is that woman. and she said it wasn't her. I accepted what she said, and I deleted the two posts where I asked her about it so she wouldn't have to see those questions again. And now she is fighting with me about it all day. Its just a case of a mistake in identity.

When I asked her if it was her, she denied it, I accepted what she said and I moved on from it and like I said, I deleted the two posts where I asked her about it so she wouldn't see those questions anymore when she came to the thread. But now she says I made MANY posts accusing her of it. It's a total lie. She's the one who keeps dragging this issue on.

For the record let me state that I fully accept Hairblues denial that she is not the tranny woman who talked about having all kinds of personal problems. When I asked if she was that woman it was a simple case of mistaken identity. I deleted the posts where i asked her about it so she wouldn't have to see those questions anymore. I want to move on from it if she will just let it go.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And it's almost always the same people saying this stuff. It's people I don't get along with. I've collected some enemies here so what? That happens. You're making a big deal of nothing. Some people badmouth that_guy so does that mean he's sh*t? I don't think you would agree with that since you clearly kneel and pray at his alter.

And you continue to lie and say that I said you sell sex tapes as if I said it as an accusation when I merely asked it as a question. I find that irrational. You keep saying the same false thing over and over and over again. Please post the post by me wherein I accused you of selling sex tapes rather than just asking if you are the gal who said she does.

And again, you continue to say that I alleged that you're transgender when I merely asked you if you were the woman who said that stuff. IMO your continued statements in this regard are irrational since I've repeatedly told you that I never made such an allegation. Please post the post wherein I stated factually that you're transgender, rather than just asking if you are the gal who said she is.

And again, you say that I claimed you sent out nude photos even though I never said any such thing. It's totally irrational of you to complain that I said you've sent out nude photos when I never said any such thing. Please post the post by me wherein I stated that you sent out nude photos.

The only person who has suggested that you released explicit photos is that_guy and it's noteworthy that you are not complaining at all about him saying that.

Even people who genuinely like you ( I used to be one of them) think you are not rational.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know. I don't care if she's tranny. About a year ago a woman said she is tranny and she talked about having some problems. I thought she said her name is Hairblues. I merely asked Hairblues if she is that woman and Hairblues has been fighting with me about that all day now.

When I asked her if it was her, she denied it, I have accepted it and moved on from it but she goes on and on and on with it, and she lies that I made MANY posts accusing her of it. It's a total lie.

For the record let me state that I fully accept Hairblues denial that she is the tranny woman who talked about having all kinds of personal problems. It was a simple case of mistaken identity. I want to move on from it if she will just let it go.

LOL you are lying...you did not 'ask' you said I am a tranny with father issues and i sell sex tapes.

Holy sh*t man go get some help.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please.

I'm not into unintelligent women.

I guess you forgot the multiple times you asked me to meet you when you would be in NYC

LOL you are such a liar...this whole sh*t is just all lies.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I guess you forgot the multiple times you asked me to meet you when you would be in NYC to meet Dr wesly

LOL you are such a liar...this whole sh*t is just all lies.

You talking about other people lying. LOL!

And did you forget that in the end when I thought that you might be taking me too seriously I let you know I was not really interested?
Do you remember?

I was on the coast and I asked you to come out and you asked how you were supposed to get to me. I didn't like how serious it sounded so I told you I was not interested in a woman at this time. Think back Hairblues. I then claimed that I thought you were being serious so I killed the convo.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
LOL you are lying...you did not 'ask' you said I am a tranny with father issues and i sell sex tapes.

Holy sh*t man go get some help.

I'm copying and pasting a post by you wherein you copied my post and responded to it. Look closely at what I said. I asked you if you were that gal you irrational moron. I suspect the mods can see the all posts, including deleted posts. They will see that I asked you these questions rather than posing them as accusations,

125444.jpg

hairbluesSenior Member
Dislikes Received:
My Regimen

And Hairblues, I consider the source when you support posts that insult my psychology. After all, aren't you the transgender woman who sells sex tapes of herself to people for a living, and who's always having major crazy problems with her family, especially your dad, who's OK with you selling sex tapes as long as he gets the rent money. What kind of father is cool with his daughter selling sex tapes of herself? You need to take your own mental inventory crazy airhead.

Are you out of your mind?
Seriously mods how long do we all have to put up with this?

@Roberto_72 @Wolf Pack

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You talking about other people lying. LOL!

And did you forget that in the end when I thought that you might be taking me too seriously I let you know I was not really interested?
Do you remember?

I was on the coast and I asked you to come out and you asked how you were supposed to get to me. I didn't like how serious it sounded so I told you I was not interested in a woman at this time. Think back Hairblues. I then claimed that I thought you were being serious so I killed the convo.

OMG okay virginator...the man who claimed for months he bedded 1000 vrigins...anyone is going to believe your bullshit.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm copying and pasting a post by you wherein you copied my post and responded to it. Look closely at what I said. I asked you if you were that gal you irrational moron. The mods can see the all posts, including deleted posts. They will see that I asked you these questions rather than posing them as accusations,

View attachment 57521
hairbluesSenior Member
Dislikes Received:
My Regimen

And Hairblues, I consider the source when you support posts that insult my psychology. After all, aren't you the transgender woman who sells sex tapes of herself to people for a living, and who's always having major crazy problems with her family, especially your dad, who's OK with you selling sex tapes as long as he gets the rent money. What kind of father is cool with his daughter selling sex tapes of herself? You need to take your own mental inventory crazy airhead.
Are you out of your mind?
Seriously mods how long do we all have to put up with this?

@Roberto_72 @Wolf Pack

correct and then you added more postings after that one stating it.