Just Donated $200 To Send Hellouser To Japan.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They actually wrote a song about Nameless

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I said saturday things about your mental health yes because you dont seem rational to MOST posters on forum---you have been going at me for days ever since i said something on Saturday.

you are processing things differently then they actually happen.

for Liking someones posts you punish me by making up sexual rumors about me and you keep repeating them pages and pages later.

Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm processing things differently than they are actually happening. You shouldn't have attacked my mental health at all. To hear you tell it if you attack my mental health for 2 days and LIKE every attack post against me the past 2 days that's OK, but if I fight back then I must be banned because I'm so harmful. What a bunch of crap.

And there are thousands of people at this site. Who are you to say that MOST the thousands of posters here disagree with me? And even if only 40% of the people here agree with me that's still hundreds of people that agree with me.

When I asked you if you were the gal who said some stuff in the past that was pages back. You denied it, and I moved on from it. I deleted the two posts where I asked you about that stuff so you wouldn't see those questions anymore when you came to the thread. It was a case of mistaken identity. I never said it as an actual accusation. I simply said that stuff as questions, asking if that was you who said that stuff.

And I am not attacking you with sexual rumors in page after page after page. You're the one who keeps repeating that stuff.

It seems to me that what that_guy said about your pics is pretty insulting towards you. He's implying you sent explicit photos to him. I merely pointed out what he said because I was trying to make the point that you're being totally unfair to me. You liked his post when he talked about your pics but you attack me when I talk about what he said. Where't the fairness in that?

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm processing things differently than they are actually happening. You shouldn't have attacked my mental health at all. You attacking my mental health for 2 days and LIKING every attack post against me the past 2 days is OK, but if I attack you back then I must be banned because I'm so harmful. What a bunch of crap.

Hey lady, you're FOS. There are thousands of people at this site. Who are you to say that MOST of the thousands of posters here disagree with me? And even if only 40% of the people here agree with me that still hundreds of people that agree with me.

And I am not attacking you with sexual rumors in page after page after page. The only reason I brought up what was said by that_guy in his post is because it seems to me that what he's implying is one of the worse things that anyone has said about you the past two days. When I asked you about the sex-rumors thing that was pages backwards, you denied it, and I moved on from it. It was a case of mistaken identity. I never said it as an actual accusation. I simply asked if that was you who said that stuff. OTOH it seems to me that what that_guy said about your pics is much more insulting. He's implying you sent explicit photos to him. I only drew people's attention to it because you read me the riot act for simply asking if you were the gal who said that sex-tape stuff a year ago but you let that_guy get away with implying this totally inappropriate stuff about you. I was trying to make the point that you're being totally unfair to me.

well you either
1. process sh*t different then 90% of the forum
or
2. are full of sh*t.

i dont care honestly which it is just really disappointed in moderators allowing you to continue.
I have seen people banned for a fraction of what you are doing so I dont get it.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, but that still means the majority thinks you're a complete dumbass lol

That's IF the majority disagrees with me.

And even if the majority does disagree with me a majority also disagreed with good ole Christopher Columbus about the world being round. Did the majority or minority turn out to be right or wrong on that one?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
This is gold. So when certain users face sh*t you tell them to get over it and never to censor the forum but when the shoe is on the other foot you tag the mods like crazy and demand that @nameless be censored and banned. lol

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Exactly.

She's been attacking me for 2 days straight and she cries to Admin and the mods when I attack her. I think she's seeking special sympathy from Admin and the mods because of her being a woman.

And a lot of what she's saying about me is out and out lies or exaggerations. For example, I never once accused her of being the woman who said that stuff a year ago. Not once. But she has repeatedly stated that I accused her of being that woman. I simply asked her if she was that woman. And I did not harp on those questions for pages and pages. I made one (or maybe two) posts about it is all and she exaggerates about me making pages of accusations about that stuff I merely asked her about once or twice.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is gold. So when certain users face sh*t you tell them to get over it and never to censor the forum but when the shoe is on the other foot you tag the mods like crazy and demand that @nameless be censored and banned. lol

You really just stepped into a hornets nest.

enjoy his obsessiveness.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's IF the majority disagrees with me.

And even if the majority does disagree with me a majority also disagreed with good ole Christopher Columbus about the world being round. Did the majority or minority turn out to be right or wrong on that one?

Somebody failed history...

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly.

She's been attacking me for 2 days straight and she cries to Admin and the mods when I attack her.

And a lot of what she's saying about me is out and out lies or exaggerations.

whatever you need to tell yourself.

keep going back and deleting those old posts.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
whatever you need to tell yourself.

keep going back and deleting those old posts.

There would be no point to me deleting posts. I would imagine that Admin and the mods can even see the posts that have been deleted...at minimum the recently deleted posts.

I have better sense than to bother deleting posts and lying about them. You're the moron who hasn't figured out that Admin can probably pull up deleted posts so he will almost surely figure out that you're lying and exaggerating about me making "pages and pages" of ACCUSATIONS (as opposed to merely asking a few questions) about you possibly being the woman who said that stuff about a year ago, and apologizing as soon as you said it wasn't you.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look elsewhere for your history flunkee. It wasn't me.

If I recall correctly,

Christopher Columbus underestimated the circumference of the Earth, which is why he thought he'd make it to India. In fact, he barely made it to America.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
If I recall correctly,

Christopher Columbus underestimated the circumference of the Earth, which is why he thought he'd make it to India. In fact, he barely made it to America.

Even before Columbus there was a man who used shadows off poles in the ground to determine that the world was round. I can't remember his name because it's been a long time since my school days. But my recollection is that Columbus did think the world was more round than the conventional wisdom of his time believed.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look elsewhere for your history flunkee. It wasn't me.

Lol Columbus wasn't out to prove the world is round. He was a Colonial and sought to establish a better trade route by sailing west as he reasoned this would lead to the east side of Asia because wait for it...they knew the world was round.

The earliest people to discover that it was a sphere were the ancient Greeks, hundreds of years BC.

In 1519, 13 years after Columbus' death, the Spanish crown sent Ferdinand Magellan and his fleet to circumvent the world and though Magellan died on the way, they were the first to do it.

But sailors had, for hundreds of years, known the world was round.

The Erdapfel, the oldest known surviving globe, pre-dates Columbus' return from the New World.

Go back to school

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly.

She's been attacking me for 2 days straight and she cries to Admin and the mods when I attack her. I think she's seeking special sympathy from Admin and the mods because of her being a woman.

And a lot of what she's saying about me is out and out lies or exaggerations. For example, I never once accused her of being the woman who said that stuff a year ago. Not once. But she has repeatedly stated that I accused her of being that woman. I simply asked her if she was that woman. And I did not harp on those questions for pages and pages. I made one (or maybe two) posts about it is all and she exaggerates about me making pages of accusations about that stuff I merely asked her about once or twice.

Not at all I am seeking mods help because in the past when men on the forum come at me for specifically for being a woman IE say things about me as a women use my gender in our arguments or debates against me and I then push back I get called a 'bully' so I would rather a mod steps in.
Especially in this case since you are in my opinion not acting rational.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Lol Columbus wasn't out to prove the world is round. He was a Colonial and sought to establish a better trade route by sailing west as he reasoned this would lead to the east side of Asia because wait for it...they knew the world was round.

The earliest people to discover that it was a sphere were the ancient Greeks, hundreds of years BC.

In 1519, 13 years after Columbus' death, the Spanish crown sent Ferdinand Magellan and his fleet to circumvent the world and though Magellan died on the way, they were the first to do it.

But sailors had, for hundreds of years, known the world was round.

The Erdapfel, the oldest known surviving globe, pre-dates Columbus' return from the New World.

Go back to school

LOL I did not say Columbus was out to prove the world was round. I said he believed it was round. You have a comprehension problem.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL I did not say Columbus was out to prove the world was round. I said he believed it was round. You have a comprehension problem.

Yes, and so did most people who weren't religious zealots who were outdated even in his time.

So your whole thing about the majority is completely off-base

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

fair enough point taken but the man is not rational.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Not at all I am seeking mods help because in the past when men on the forum come at me for specifically for being a woman IE say things about me as a women use my gender in our arguments or debates against me and I then push back I get called a 'bully' so I would rather a mod steps in.
Especially in this case since you are in my opinion not acting rational.

I don't believe you. You have told a lot of lies. And you are exaggerating a lot as well.

I am not coming at you for you being a woman. I could care less that you're a woman. I think you're dragging the woman issue into the argument to try to make Admin and the mods feel special sympathy for you.

I already said I get it that you aren't the gal that posted that stuff about a year ago. I asked you about it once or twice, you denied it, and I moved on from it. I deleted the two posts where I asked you about that stuff so you wouldn't see those questions anymore when you came to the thread. As far as I'm concerned that's the end of that issue. But you are intentionally dragging that issue on to make a bigger drama out of it.

What is your problem - a guy made a simple mistaken identity, you said it wasn't you. he accepted your denial and he has moved on. He deleted the two posts where he asked you about that stuff so you wouldn't see those issues anymore when you came to the thread. Why must you make a big drama of it and drag it on forever? And why do you have to lie with claims about me making MANY posts about you doing the things that woman said she did? I merely asked you about it once or twice and after you denied it I let it go. You're the one dragging it on and making "many" posts about it. What is your problem?

I'm not being irrational. I'm simply getting angry for the following reasons:

1. You have attacked me for 2 days straight.

2. You have LIKED every post with negative attacks against me for 2 days straight.

3. You got mad at me for simply asking if you were that woman who said that stuff a year ago but you didn't get mad when Mr.Zee asked if your pics would be nude.

4. You got mad at me for simply asking if you were the woman that said that stuff about a year ago but you didn't get mad when that_guy PUBLICLY implied that you released explicit pics of yourself to him.

5. You accused me of sexually harassing you when I am NOT sexually harassing you.

6. You have lied and exaggerated about me to Admn and the mods.

Last edited: