Just Donated $200 To Send Hellouser To Japan.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
nameless if you were ever curious what sexually harassing someone is you are doing it.

you accused me falsely of selling sex tapes

now you are accusing me of crushing on men on the site.

this is f*****g sexual harassment and I dont know what the hell the mods are thinking by not banning you for inappropriate behavior.

@Roberto_72 seriously? no one is going to ban this guy?

1. I already said that the issue of me thinking you might be the woman who talked about selling sex tapes (among other things) is a case of mistaken identity, and I apologized for that mistaken identity. I deleted the two posts where I asked you about it so you won't have to see those questions anymore when you come to the thread. And I did NOT "accuse" you of being that woman. I asked you *if* you were that woman. There's a difference between asking if you are her and accusing you of being her.

2. It is NOT an accusation to simply ask if you might perhaps have a crush on someone here, and it certainly is NOT sexual harassment. You're the one who said that you disclosed your pics to ONLY 8 people here and it's reasonable for me to think there's something curious about the limited number of people you disclosed your pics to. I'm allowed to ask follow-up questions about the stuff that you yourself post.

3. Why should I be banned for inquiring why such a limited number of people here (8) have seen your pics after you yourself post that only 8 people here have seen your pics? You're the one who said it. All I did was follow-up on what you yourself said.

4. It is NOT sexual harassment to ask if a gal has a crush on someone she sent pics to if she herself publicly states that she disclosed her pics to only 8 people here and there are thousands of people at this site.

5. How come you aren't complaining about that_guy for disclosing that you released your pics to him? He's the one who got this whole discussion about your pics started by publicly telling the world that you disclosed your pics to him.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. I already said that the issue of me thinking you might be the woman who talked about selling sex tapes and other stuff appears to be a case of mistaken identity, and I apologized for that mistaken identity. And I did NOT accuse you of being that woman. I asked you *if" you were that girl. There's a difference between asking if you said something and accusing you of saying something.

2. It is not an accusation to ask if you might perhaps have a crush on someone here, and it certainly is NOT sexual harassment. You're the one who said that you disclosed your pics to ONLY 8 people here and it's my position that it's reasonable for me to think that seems curious due to the limited number of people you disclosed the pics to. I'm allowed to ask questions about the stuff that you say.

3. Why should I be banned for inquiring how such a limited number of people here (8) have seen your pics after you yourself posted that only 8 people here have seen your pics? You're the one who said it. All I did was follow-up on what you yourself said.

4. It is not sexual harassment to ask if a gal has a crush on someone she sent pics to if she herself publicly states that she disclosed her pics to only 8 people and there are thousands of people at this site,

Just stop.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Just stop.

Hey, I'm just responding to the stuff you're saying to me. You falsely accused me of sexual harassment. You yourself said that you disclosed your pics to ONLY 8 people and I thought that seemed curious so I inquired about it.

You're complaining to Admin and Mods about me in an effort to make trouble against me. I'm going to defend myself against the stuff you're saying about me. I'm not going to just sit here and keep quiet while you try to make trouble against me.

Last edited:

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IMG_9632.JPG

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're a self-righteous parasite.

I have not seen Hairblues' picture.

BTW, where did you see her picture?

You're publicly stating that the pics you saw of Hairblues reveal a lot about her biology.

I mean wtf? @Roberto_72

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
no but that is exactly what he is trying to imply.

I'm not trying to imply that at all. That_guy is the one who talked about how your pics are "biologically woman", not me.

MrV88 asked you if the pics of you are nude and you aren't mad at him so why get mad at me for asking about the pics That_guy posted about?

And why aren't you mad at that_guy for publicly telling the world about the pics of you that he saw?

You're picking on me.

Last edited:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just stop.

In my opinion, I think the admin should delete the post.
And if you want to talk about these matters you can do it in private.
Please do not be angry, which is not good for capillary health.
All of us who are interested already know your points of view.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, I think the admin should delete the post.
And if you want to talk about these matters you can do it in private.
Please do not be angry, which is not good for capillary health.
All of us who are interested already know your points of view.

I think you mean the many posts where he is calling me transgender, saying i sell sex tapes, implying I send nude photos to people.
You mean those many many posts all throughout this thread?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you mad at me for what that_guy posted?

What is your problem? Where is your complaint to the moderators against that_guy for making that post? Why are you blaming me for stuff that that_guy says?

I am actually not mad at you nameless

I think you are mentally ill.

i am mad at the moderators for not deleting the multiple posts of an obviously mentally ill person who does not know better and has compulsive issues.

i actually think in your mind you mean no harm

but you are doing harm beyond your control and shame on the forum for allowing it to continue.

you honestly just cant help yourself.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you mean the many posts where he is calling me transgender, saying i sell sex tapes, implying I send nude photos to people.

Especially those who talk about your person. But if Admis delete the complete post, we shall not miss much, because we already know what there is.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Hairblues is blaming me for convos that she herself has started.

Hairblues is blaming me for stuff that that_

i am mad at the moderators for not deleting the multiple posts of an obviously mentally ill person who does not know better and has compulsive issues.

but you are doing harm beyond your control and shame on the forum for allowing it to continue.

You are definitely mad at me. You have lost your objectivity.

All I did was ask if you were the woman who said that stuff a year ago. You denied it and I accept your denial.

But I've since noticed that you aren't saying anything about that_guy's statements about the pics you sent him.

And you aren't angry at MrV888 for asking if your pics would be nude.

It's pretty obvious that you're angry at me.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairblues is blaming me for convos that she herself has started.

Hairblues is blaming me for stuff that that_

You are definitely mad at me. You have lost your objectivity.

All I did was ask if you were the woman who said that stuff a year ago. You denied it and I've moved on from that. It was just a question.

But I've since noticed that you aren't saying anything about that_guy's statements about the pics you sent him.

And you aren't angry at &&&&&&&&&&&& for asking if your pics would be nude.

Im not mad at you I feel sorry for you but you are harmful.

I am disappointed in moderators for not stepping in.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Im not mad at you I feel sorry for you but you are harmful.

I am disappointed in moderators for not stepping in.

You've been badmouthing me big time for a day or two and you've "LIKED" every post that says insults me that has been posted the past two days. I got sick of it.

You have sat quiet while that_guy publicly posted something very inappropriate about pics he saw of you and now you even badmouth me for simply drawing attention to that_guys inappropriate post.

The bottom line is that all I did was ask you if you were that gal. I did not say you were that gal. When you denied it I deleted the two posts where I asked you about it so you won't see those questions anymore when you came to the thread, and I took your word that you aren't her.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

I don't care what you think. I think you're dumb and rude and you're obviously angry at me.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Especially those who talk about your person. But if Admis delete the complete post, we shall not miss much, because we already know what there is.

I only made a couple posts about her person and I deleted them already. I simply asked her if she was the same gal who used to post some things here about a year ago. She said NO. I accepted what she said and I deleted the two posts where I asked her about that stuff so she wouldn't see those questions anymore when she came to the thread. I haven't said anything else about it other than to apologize for asking in the first place. She's LYING when she says I made a lot of personal posts about her. She's the one making personal posts about me. She's been calling me crazy for two days and she's been liking every post containing insults to me in them the past 2 days. Now she's calling me harmful. It's her, not me.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You've been badmouthing big time for a day or two and you've "LIKED" every post that says something negative about me that has been posted the past two days. I got sick of it.

You have sat quiet while that_guy publicly posted something very inappropriate about pics he saw of you and now you even badmouth me for simply drawing attention to that_guys inappropriate post.

And you call me harmful.

The bottom line is that all I did was ask you if you were that gal. I did not say you were that gal. When you denied it I took your word. OTOH that_guy came right out and publicly said something very inappropriate about pics he saw of you and you say nothing about him doing that.

I said saturday things about your mental health yes because you dont seem rational to MOST posters on forum---you have been going at me for days ever since i said something on Saturday.

you are processing things differently then they actually happen.

for Liking someones posts you punish me by making up sexual rumors about me and you keep repeating them pages and pages later.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

There NEVER were "MANY" posts by me calling you transgender. I did ask you in one or two posts if you are the gal who talked about being transgender and some other things but I never once stated it as an accusation that you are her. I no longer think that there's any chance that it was you. Period. I also deleted the two posts where I asked you about that so you won't have to see those questions anymore when you came to the thread.

You're the one who's still bringing that stuff up. I don't want to talk about that mistaken identity stuff anymore, Please stop bringing it up already. I admit that it was a case of mistaken identity.

The only person who has implied that you released explicit photos is that_guy. I was merely trying to point that fact out because you aren't making a big deal of him publicly implying that even though you did make a big deal about me just asking some questions.

Last edited: