Just Donated $200 To Send Hellouser To Japan.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to protect my anonymity so I used a friend's credit card to donate a couple hundred bucks.

Hellouser please find out anything you can regarding if Tsuji has solved their tech problems, and also any info you can get about 3-d printing of follicles would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanted to protect my anonymity so I used a friend's credit card to donate a couple hundred bucks. I will pay him back as soon as it posts to his account.

Hellouser please find out anything you can regarding if Tsuji has solved their tech problems, and also any info you can get about 3-d printing of follicles would be much appreciated.
nothing.JPG

nameless - THE SECRET OPERATIVE, won't take any chances at all.
THE BOSS
maxresdefault.jpg

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would donate to some stranger's vacation. If anything worthwhile comes out of the meeting, it will be reported in journals and media anyway.

This is wrong on so many levels that I can't list all the reasons but I will list some of the reasons.

1. Is it a certainty that the media will report all of the details that we would all want to know about? I don't think so.

2. Hellouser is very informed about hair loss and the treatments, and he could pick up on nuances that the media reporters might not pick up on.

3. Since Hellouser is a patient collecting information for other patients the researchers might feel some empathy for him (since he's one of the people they're trying to cure) and open up a little more than they would for a media reporter.

4. Hellouser is very informed and he will get answers to every possible question we would want answered. Media reporters won't even know every last question we would want answered about all of the different projects at the HLC.

5. Hellouser will get detailed updated info to us shortly after the congress rather than us having to wait for new studies to be published.

6. I don't think of it as a real vacation. I wouldn't want to do what Hellouser's doing. Will he have some time to check out the local sights? Sure, but it will also be a lot of work. A lot of the time he's going to be rushed, loaded down with equipment, tired from the traveling, gathering information, meeting schedules, doing some interviews, and putting a lot of effort into organizing all of the information for the rest of us to review. He's also putting some of his own money into the project and he's using up his vacation leave at work to do this.

7. We will be getting the best and most up-to-date information about the issue we are all concerned about and we're getting this information for very little money investment by each of us.

8. And of course you'll review the information Hellouser brings back. You just won't contribute is all. You'll even be happy to have the information that Hellouser brings back. You just won't chip in is all.

Last edited:

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully the people in Japan will have more promising news for us than "muh 5 more years" and "muh regrow hair in mice".

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
So if I pay for a stranger to have a great vacation in Tokyo, a cure for hair loss will be discovered faster than if I don't?

Sorry, not buying it. If HairLossTalk.com wants to get a scoop to push traffic to the board, he should just contact one of the literally thousands of English speakers teaching English in Tokyo, pay one of them a couple hundred bucks to attend and report back. There's absolutely no reason to expect people to cough up thousands of dollars so some guy can take a nice trip to the most expensive city on the planet.

As I already stated, the trip is NOT just a vacation. It will be a lot of work and Hellouser will get us the most up-to-date info quicker than we can get it anywhere else. For example, you previously said you could get the same info from journals but of course that info won't be in journals for some months after Hellouser gives it to us, if it gets into journals at all.

Also, you gripe about sending Hellouser to the most expensive city in the world as if Hellouser had a choice in where to go to attend the Hair Loss Congress. He's going to the most expensive city in the world because that's where the Congress is happening. I suppose we could send him to Mexico instead for a lot less money but if we do that he won't get us information from the Hair Loss Congress because the Hair Loss Congress isn't in Mexico this year.

You're just coming up with phony illogical reasons to knock the idea of contributing to the trip so you can have an excuse not to contribute. You don't want to chip in. You want to ride other people's backs. Of course when Hellouser posts information from the Congress you're going to be excited to get that information and you will read it. But you want to get that information for free. You want to sponge off other people.

And while the information won't get you your hair back one day sooner, if the information is good news you will get that good news sooner than if you wait longer for the information to be in journals. And of course, that's why you'll read the information from Hellouser as soon as he posts it - so you can get the information sooner than you would if you wait to get the information from slower sources. You want the information asap but you don't want to do anything to help get the information. You want to mooch off other people.

Last edited:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if I pay for a stranger to have a great vacation in Tokyo, a cure for hair loss will be discovered faster than if I don't?

Sorry, not buying it. If HairLossTalk.com wants to get a scoop to push traffic to the board, he should just contact one of the literally thousands of English speakers teaching English in Tokyo, pay one of them a couple hundred bucks to attend and report back. There's absolutely no reason to expect people to cough up thousands of dollars so some guy can take a nice trip to the most expensive city on the planet.

So how about stfu and don't donate like a sane person, then?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
So how about stfu and don't donate like a sane person, then?

The sound you are hearing from him is his conscience talking. He feels guilty.

He knows he wants the information that Hellouser will get us. And he knows he will hungrily probe Hellouser's information for hopeful updates. He knows that getting this up-to-the-minute info so expeditiously will cost money. He knows he should chip in to acquire this up-to-the-minute info so expeditiously but he doesn't want to chip in. So he proclaims his phony rationals for not chipping in because deep down inside he knows he should chip in.

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sweet merciful crap... THANK YOU! I'll do the best I can with getting news. I'm thinking of buying my flight ticket soon, prices are still good for non-stop flights. If i do multiple stops, travel time is going to be closer to 30 hours (or more?) each way.

I'm sure HairLossTalk.com Admin will be a big help setting up another interview with me being there physically. But whatever they have to present at the congress, you can be 100% sure I'll be covering it, that's going to be the #1 priority seeing how they're so close to a commercial release.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, it's me laughing that That Guy is replying to me yet again, despite his multiple declarations that I'm on ignore. Then I have another belly laugh at the guy for hyping Histogen, claiming they're in Phase III, and then declaring them dead. He's unstable.

I'm just glad that I'm not so desperate that I'd pay to send some guy on a vacation to Japan just so I can get some morsels of a rumor that will have absolutely no impact on the time frame of a cure actually being applied to my head. If someone announces they are releasing a cure, it will make the media. If someone announces Phase II-III findings, they will be published. Other than that, who cares what's said at the conference? More, "We've discovered a new mechanism! We plan to test in mice next year!" Or another, "Muh five years!" declarations. Who cares? We already know what the potential near-term protocols are going to be.

It's difficult when there's all these people arguing with someone and you don't know what's going on, so you have to click "show ignored content" to understand what all the fuss is.

It's you being a dickbag, as usual.

I change my opinion when the situation calls for it.

So do you, it's just that your reasons for doing so are all about those sweet-*** Benjamins, aren't they? Remember how in 2016, you said that the thing you looked forward to most in 2017 was "the death of RepliCel" and several times declared them "dead in the water"? Then, when literally all of their products started having positive clinical results, you openly declared on this site that you decided to invest money in them? You have almost no hairloss well into middle age, yet have been coming here for 20 years and all it takes for your opinion to spin on a dime...is a fuckin' dime.

I await your usual ravings of how everyone is insane but you — no one here takes you even vaguely seriously anymore.

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
We won't get extra information by sending hellouser, if they want to say something they will do it it in front of everybody

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
We won't get extra information by sending hellouser, if they want to say something they will do it it in front of everybody

He's not going to a Lebron James summit you arrogant tool, this is an academic/scientific meeting. At any given time there are dozens of these taking place and most of them are ignored by the media, or reduced to a single paragraph.