Just Donated $200 To Send Hellouser To Japan.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
He's not going to a Lebron James summit you arrogant tool, this is an academic/scientific meeting. At any given time there are dozens of these taking place and most of them are ignored by the media, or reduced to a single paragraph.

Media stories about these kinds of things are typically short and superficial. The info Hellouser will bring back will be up-to-the-minute and detailed. He will get the answer to almost every question every one of us could possibly want answered. Medical journals will publish the same info but that will happen numerous months after Hellouser gives us his information.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
We won't get extra information by sending hellouser, if they want to say something they will do it it in front of everybody

1. Are you an airhead or what?

2. Yea, the researchers are going to say things (during their presentations) whether Hellouser is there or not but if someone doesn't go there and collect that information how will that information get back to you? Do you have a video feed leading from the event to your home?

3. Plus, Hellouser will do some interviews of the researchers to try to get even more detailed information than the researchers disclose in their presentations, but he can only do those interviews if he goes there.

Last edited:

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just glad that I'm not so desperate that I'd pay to send some guy on a vacation to Japan just so I can get some morsels of a rumor that will have absolutely no impact on the time frame of a cure actually being applied to my head. If someone announces they are releasing a cure, it will make the media. If someone announces Phase II-III findings, they will be published. Other than that, who cares what's said at the conference? More, "We've discovered a new mechanism! We plan to test in mice next year!" Or another, "Muh five years!" declarations. Who cares? We already know what the potential near-term protocols are going to be.
Hey, hey buddy, you better stop there. If you don't like the idea of donation and sending hellouser to Japan, you don't have to say anything. Just keep it to yourself. Moreover, nobody asked for your opinions here, right? So why should you waste your time writing all this non- sense stuffs which doesn't help anyone or contribute anything but instead is demoralizing the members who already donated and preventing others from donating in near future.

The donation is not even mandatory and people are donating here on their own will, so what's your problem with that? Calm down brother, take a deep breath. It's just a different point of view.

1. Some members think that sending hellouser would bring some positive news and a detail analysis on the subject - there's nothing wrong with that - it's the freedom of choice and should be respected no matter what.

2. A few in this community doesn't support this but they are not crying about it like you.
So if I pay for a stranger to have a great vacation in Tokyo, a cure for hair loss will be discovered faster than if I don't?

Vacation, seriously?
Please read all the posts of hellouser in the last hair congress. There are certain things like knowing all the schedules of the researchers and making your own goddamn tight schedule according to that. There are those recorded tapes which needs editing all the time and the painstaking job of uploading them on youtube. Moreover, he has to keep track of all the questions needed to be asked and has to arrange them in order to bring up a healthy conversation. You can't just ask them what, when, how? It would be somewhat irritating and less humane. In short, this is not a vacation at all and not even close to it.

3. Strongly disagree what you said here
If anything worthwhile comes out of the meeting, it will be reported in journals and media anyway.
what's worthwhile according to the media? The real science for curing hairloss or the catchy headline where it says BALDNESS CURE IS NEAR with the advertisement of a scam product. The latter brings in more money without hardwork. So if anyone has to know the real science about a new treatment, he has to reach them personally and gather information and based on that information, we can make our own decision. That's where Hellouser comes in the picture. Instead of underestimating the campaign, you should atleast support it morally, if not financially.

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
He's not going to a Lebron James summit you arrogant tool, this is an academic/scientific meeting. At any given time there are dozens of these taking place and most of them are ignored by the media, or reduced to a single paragraph.
I am looking at the interviews he did before with Desmond, I mean I did not see extra things that was helpful really. Just think with me for a minute man, all the scientists announced their improvements my websites that's all ( replicel, follica, JAK tissues.....) now tsuji is a different story that the admin did the interview by himself because that was very helpful

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would donate to some stranger's vacation. If anything worthwhile comes out of the meeting, it will be reported in journals and media anyway.

Sitting in presentations all day long, doing interviews, taking notes and pictures of scientific posters and then compiling it all in dozens of threads with youtube videos of recordings AFTER the congress isn't really a vacation. It's work. A lot of it. For Miami I had to give up my vacation days to do it.

Even if you think it'll be reported by media, you won't hear about it any time soon. Media didn't report on any anything from Miami.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I am looking at the interviews he did before with Desmond, I mean I did not see extra things that was helpful really. Just think with me for a minute man, all the scientists announced their improvements my websites that's all ( replicel, follica, JAK tissues.....) now tsuji is a different story that the admin did the interview by himself because that was very helpful

You did not see "extra things" compared to what? Compared to what was already in journals?

Desmond brought back info that wasn't available anywhere else at the time so of course he brought back "extra" things. Did that info turn out to be the cure? No. But it was "extra" info that wasn't available anywhere else at the time.

The people who have gone to the Congresses have brought back new information that didn't appear anywhere else for some months, or ever. The info Hellouser brought back last year from Miami never made it into any journals or news media stories.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Sitting in presentations all day long, doing interviews, taking notes and pictures of scientific posters and then compiling it all in dozens of threads with youtube videos of recordings AFTER the congress isn't really a vacation. It's work. A lot of it. For Miami I had to give up my vacation days to do it.

Even if you think it'll be reported by media, you won't hear about it any time soon. Media didn't report on any anything from Miami.

And with Tsuji claiming that they're close to solving their technical difficulties, and 3-d printed follicles being tested, I think October's late-breaking news could be interesting. Plus, with all the research into preserving inductivity and the progress they're making in that effort I think there could be interesting news on that front.

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
And with Tsuji claiming that they're close to solving their technical difficulties and 3-d printed follicles being tested I think October's late-breaking news could be interesting. Plus, with all the research into preserving inductivity and the progress they're making in that effort I think there could be interesting news on that front.

Yup, that's definitely going to be super promising news. By then, it'll be over a year since the last interview HairLossTalk.com had with them, that would make a good time for an update.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, it's me laughing that That Guy is replying to me yet again, despite his multiple declarations that I'm on ignore. Then I have another belly laugh at the guy for hyping Histogen, claiming they're in Phase III, and then declaring them dead. He's unstable.

I'm just glad that I'm not so desperate that I'd pay to send some guy on a vacation to Japan just so I can get some morsels of a rumor that will have absolutely no impact on the time frame of a cure actually being applied to my head. If someone announces they are releasing a cure, it will make the media. If someone announces Phase II-III findings, they will be published. Other than that, who cares what's said at the conference? More, "We've discovered a new mechanism! We plan to test in mice next year!" Or another, "Muh five years!" declarations. Who cares? We already know what the potential near-term protocols are going to be.

It may or may not make the media and if it does it won't be as detailed as Hellouser's information. And if it's published in journals at all that won't happen for numerous months after Hellouser posts the information, and it might not be published in journals at all.

And you know you will read the info Hellouser brings back from the HLC as soon as he posts it. We all know you will too.

Your plan is to get the benefit of the information w/o chipping in because you're a sponge. You want to ride other posters backs.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

Hellouser, after reading some of the ugly comments by some posters I propose that you should consider a private showing where you only post the HLC info to contributing posters for the first 2 - 4 weeks and then after those 2 - 4 weeks post the information for everyone. Not only are some of these posters not chipping in but they're also impugning your character by out-and-out saying you're trying to con people into paying for you to have a great vacation. Remember it isn't just occulus that said this - it's also the people that liked his posts when he posted it. By making these ugly posts, and by others supporting these ugly posts, these people are also undermining the effort to raise money for the trip. If these ugly souls get the information at the same time as those of us who support you (without insulting you) they are getting some kind of ugly laugh at your expense and the expense of the people who donate to the cause.

Please post the info for contributors privately for the first few weeks and then later for everyone else.

* Check out this post by occulus and note that he has some posters liking his post:

I don't know why anyone would donate to some stranger's vacation. If anything worthwhile comes out of the meeting, it will be reported in journals and media anyway.

#9occulus, Yesterday at 4:45 PM
Like Undislike + Quote Reply
br1, Notcoolanymore and champpy like this

* And here occulus said it again and note that notcoolanymore supports occulus's statement that you're trying to get people to pay for your "great vacation" and this is the 2nd time notcoolanymore supported this accusation against you by occulus.

So if I pay for a stranger to have a great vacation in Tokyo, a cure for hair loss will be discovered faster than if I don't?

Sorry, not buying it. If HairLossTalk.com wants to get a scoop to push traffic to the board, he should just contact one of the literally thousands of English speakers teaching English in Tokyo, pay one of them a couple hundred bucks to attend and report back. There's absolutely no reason to expect people to cough up thousands of dollars so some guy can take a nice trip to the most expensive city on the planet.

#14occulus, Yesterday at 8:23 PM
Like Dislike + Quote Reply
Notcoolanymore likes this.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Hellouser should release his HLC information privately to contributors first weeks before releasing it to everyone. Not only do some financially capable people refuse to chip in but they also deride Hellouser's effort and impugn his character by coming right out and saying that Hellouser is conning posters into paying for his "great vacation". Their statements about how Hellouser is really trying to collect donations so he can have a "great vacation" could dissuade other posters from donating to the cause. And everyone last one of us (including the people who are deriding the effort and accusing Hellouser of trying to con people into paying for his "great vacation") know these same creepy sponges will try to read Hellouser's information the moment Hellouser posts it.

Given their repulsive behavior, why in the hell should these creeps get the HLC information the same time as the contributors and supporters get the information? This information should be posted privately first to contributors/supporters and other people should have to wait at least a few weeks longer for the information.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Hellouser, below in italics is another poster accusing you of conning people into paying for you to have a vacation. This poster says you're laughing at the people who donate money for your trip to Japan. Why share the HLC information with rude guys like this for free? You know this clown is going to read every detail of the HLC information the second you post it. And you know his post discourages other posters from donating. Why reward him by giving him the HLC information?

JohnsonDDGSenior Member

Why are people paying this guy to go on a free trip to Japan?

The news from the conference will be made public anyway.

The guy getting the free trip probably thinks its hilarious.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
We won't get extra information by sending hellouser, if they want to say something they will do it it in front of everybody

Yea the researchers will say their info in front of everybody who's there in the room. Will you be there to hear what they say? Who will be there to collect the info for you and bring it home to you? Anybody?

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Hellouser, will you please respond to my recent posts?

I think I have a valid point.

Posters say your HLC effort is a scam and you're laughing at the people who contribute to it because they're stupid patsies.

Last edited:

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if I would limit the news to people in a special forum... there'd be no way to verify anyway since many donations are private, so I have no idea who donated and who didn't. Even if I did, I wouldn't want to restrict it from others that legitimately couldn't donate or just didn't know about the initiative but stumbled upon the news.

I can't speak for those who are saying this is some kind of con job or whatever, but if there is word of that, that's pretty dishonest considering I provided a wealth of information from Miami. Here's a list of every topic I covered from Miami, along with interviews, presentations and scientific posters:

Day 2 - Immunobiology and Alopecia Areata
Amos Gilhar NK and NK-Like Cells in Alopecia Areata
Angela Christiano Targeting Immune Cells in Alopecia Areata
Gina Delcanto - Simvastatin Decreases pStat1 Levels
Gwang Seong Choi - Mesenchymal Stem Cells In Mouse Model
Ralf Paus - Putting Things Into Perspective
Taisuke Ito - Chemokine Receptor CCR5

Day 2 - Morphogenesis, Neogenesis, and Tissue Engineering

Cheng-Ming Chuong - Regeneration of skin appendages - Physiological and wound induced responses
Sarah Millar - WNT Signaling in Hair Follicle Development and Cycling
Sung-Jan Lin - Inducing Hair Follicle Organogenesis with Defined Protein Factors

Day 3 - Emerging Technologies and Therapies

Andy Goren - Minoxidil Response Testing in Females with Androgenetic Alopecia
Annika Vogt - Differences between affected and clinically non-affected scalp
Hong Jin Joo - Various wavelengths of light-emitting diode light regulate the proliferation of human dermal papilla cells
Takashi Tsuji - Hair Regeneration as a Future Organ Replacement Regenerative Therapy
Beren Atac - In Vitro Modelling the Hair Follicle for High-throughput Screening

Day 3 - Hormones, Hair Growth and Pattern Hair Loss

Hugh Rushton - Significant Growth following Effective Treatments
Neil Sadick - The Role of Inflammation and Immunity in the Pathogenesisof Female-Pattern Hair Loss
Valerie A Randall - Regulation of human hair growth- androgens and prostanoids
Ying Zheng - CRTH2/ PTGDR2 Antagonists Reverse the Hair Growth Inhibition Caused by Elevated PGD2 Level

Day 3 - Stem Cells and Stem Cell Niches

Michael Rendl - An Integrated Transcriptome Atlas of Embryonic Hair Follicle Progenitors, their Niche and the Developing Skin
Pantelis Rompolas - Mechanisms of hair follicle stem cell fate by live imaging
Tudorita Tumbar - Molecular Control of Hair Follicle Stem and Progenitor Cells
Sung-Jan Lin - Two Distinct Spontaneous Regenerative Activities to Repair Ionizing Radiation- induced Dystrophy in Anagen Follicles

Day 4 - Clinical Trials

Won-Soo Lee - Alopecia Areata- Clinicotherapeutic Trials and Updates
Rodney D. Sinclair - Female Pattern Hair Loss- Combination Therapy With Low Dose Oral Minoxidil and Spironolactone
Yusuf Yazici - Safety and Efficacy of a Topical Treatment (SM04554) for Androgenetic Alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia)- Results from a Phase 1 Trial

Day 4 - New Topics Selected from Abstracts Part II
Yuval Ramot - A Stable Polyamine Analogue, N1-methylspermidine, Prolongs Anagen and Regulates Human Hair Follicle Stem Cells
Carlos Clavel - BMP Signalling and Sox2 in the Dermal Papilla Regulates the Hair Follicle Stem Cell Niche
Eddy Hsi Chun Wang - DNA Methylation Profile of Monozygotic and Dizygotic Twins Discordant for Alopecia Areata
Desmond J Tobin - Evidence for Alopecia Areata and Celiac Disease Cross-reactive Epitopes
Kevin McElwee - Hair Follicle Mesenchyme Cells Exhibit Immune Privilege and Can Improve Islet Allograft Survival:
Paul L Bigliardi - Variations and Similarities of Hair Follicles and Papillae from Vertex and Occipital Regions in Subjects with Androgenetic Alopecia
Evgeniya Schastnaya - Using Signaling Pathway Activation Analysis to Identify Prospective Drugs that May Be Used for Treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia
Iain Haslam - Shh Signaling Regulates the Damage Response of Murine and Human Hair Follicles in Chemotherapy-induced Alopecia
Substitute Speaker - Inaudible Name

Interviews:
Replicel:

Histogen:

Kerastem: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/96832-Kerastem-Interview-w-Dr-Ken-Washenik
Samumed: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/95424-Samumed-Interview-w-Dr-Yusuf-Yazici
Dr. George Cotsarelis: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/95386-Interview-with-Dr-Cotsarelis
Dr. Claire Higgins: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/95429-Interview-w-Dr-Claire-Higgins
Dr. Beren Atac: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...Interview-w-Dr-Beren-Atac-amp-Dr-Gerd-Lindner

Posters:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/138329692@N04/

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
The only drawback to posting the info in an exclusive forum is trying to determine who donated. I think we could probably figure that out since many people who donated posted that they donated.

I did consider the fact that if the HLC info was posted in a thread exclusive to people who donated then people who can't afford to donate wouldn't get to see the information. I decided that, that is a significant issue but that there are larger issues.

1. First of all I do not believe that there is anybody at this site who can't afford to donate $1 so IMO there is no excuse for anyone to not make a donation of at least $1.

2. If there are a few people who can't afford to contribute even $1 it would be unfortunate for them not to receive the information since it's not their fault they can't donate. In a perfect world people that literally have NO money to donate even $1 to the cause would have access to the information without donating. I get that totally. But this is NOT a perfect world. This is a world wherein people are basically calling contributors a bunch of stupid fools for donating to the trip. They're laughing at contributors for donating to the trip and they're saying YOU are laughing at us for donating to your trip. They're basically calling you a con man.

3. When I donated I was not informed that I could be the subject of ridicule by people who would get the exact same access to the same information I was paying to get access to. These people are making me and other contributors out to be a bunch of idiots for donating to a con and if you go to the HLC event and post info these same people (who are now ridiculing us) will get another mighty laugh at the expense of contributors about how they got the info at the same time the contributors did, and for free.

4. Since donating, it has come to my attention that the same people who are laughing at the contributors (for contributing) are also indicating that you are a con man who is laughing at the contributors as well.

5. Please refund my $200 or limit access to the HLC information for at least a few weeks. I recommend a 30-day period where only contributors get the information. If the HLC information is truly something of value then people should pay to receive it. I can not support the idea of the people who aren't contributing and are laughing at me for contributing, getting the info at the same time I do. I can't support them getting the info at the same time I get the info when they are publicly calling me a stooge for contributing to your trip and publicly stating that your trip is a big con to get you the money to take a vacation.

Last edited:

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
The only drawback to posting the info in an exclusive forum is trying to determine who donated. I think we could probably figure that out since many people who donated posted that they donated.

I did consider the fact that if the HLC info was posted in a thread exclusive to people who donated then people who can't afford to donate wouldn't get to see the information. I decided that, that is a significant issue but that there are larger issues.

1. First of all I do not believe that there is anybody at this site who can't afford to donate $1 so IMO there is no excuse for anyone to not make a donation of at least $1.

2. If there are a few people who can't afford to contribute even $1 it would be unfortunate for them not to receive the information since it's not their fault they can't donate. In a perfect world people that literally have NO money to donate even $1 to the cause would have access to the information without donating. I get that totally. But this is NOT a perfect world. This is a world wherein people are basically calling contributors a bunch of stupid fools for donating to the trip. They're laughing at contributors for donating to the trip and they're saying YOU are laughing at us for donating to your trip. They're basically calling you a con man.

3. When I donated I was not informed that I could be the subject of ridicule by people who would get the exact same access to the same information I was paying to get access to. These people are making me and other contributors out to be a bunch of idiots for donating to a con and if you go to the HLC event and post info these same people (who are now ridiculing us) will get another mighty laugh at the expense of contributors about how they got the info at the same time the contributors did, and for free.

4. Since donating, it has come to my attention that the same people who are laughing at the contributors (for contributing) are also indicating that you are a con man who is laughing at the contributors as well.

5. Please refund my $200 or limit access to the HLC information for at least a few weeks. I recommend a 30-day period where only contributors get the information. If the HLC information is truly something of value then people should pay to receive it. I can not support the idea of the people who aren't contributing and are laughing at me for contributing, getting the info at the same time I do. I can't support them getting the info at the same time I get the info when they are publicly calling me a stooge for contributing to your trip and publicly stating that your trip is a big con to get you the money to take a vacation.

@nameless you take things too offensive man! @hellouser took most of the jabs and it was water off a Duck's back, he couldn't care less. This isn't the first congress that people have donated for, and nobody was prohibited from viewing the information then for not donating. I would bet you even read some of those despite not donating in the past. Is 30 days really that big of a slap on the wrists? I mean the reality is the info from hellouser will be the biggest topics in the forum, so I doubt @Admin is going to prohibit viewership to those threads. I get your point, but at the end of the day if you hate those that are poking fun at you, and hellouser so bad then why do you care what they say? Their opinions or actions really shouldn't matter to you.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
@nameless you take things too offensive man! @hellouser took most of the jabs and it was water off a Duck's back, he couldn't care less. This isn't the first congress that people have donated for, and nobody was prohibited from viewing the information then for not donating. I would bet you even read some of those despite not donating in the past. Is 30 days really that big of a slap on the wrists? I mean the reality is the info from hellouser will be the biggest topics in the forum, so I doubt @Admin is going to prohibit viewership to those threads. I get your point, but at the end of the day if you hate those that are poking fun at you, and hellouser so bad then why do you care what they say? Their opinions or actions really shouldn't matter to you.

What a weak thing to say.

1. I tried to donate last time. I paid one night for a room at the very hotel where the Congress was taking place in Miami. Since the price for rooms over the week of the Congress was rising I reserved the room for the remainder of the nights of the Congress so other posters could pay for the other nights for the same price. Hellouser decided for some reason to stay at a different hotel, which cost about the same amount of money. Once it became clear that Hellouser would stay at a different hotel I cxld the room I paid for (to get my money back) and cxld the reservation I locked up. Since Hellouser decided not to stay there that was the only logical thing to do. I then had a gallstone attack that resulted in a pancreatitis attack and ended up in the hospital. After a stay in the hospital and a surgery I ended up being sent home on morphine for a week. The Congress took place during that period while I was quite ill. Of course I didn't contribute but I definitely tried to.

2. if the Japanese HLC effort is legitimate then a thirty blackout for non-contributors would be a good punishment for the posters calling the effort a fraud because they're making other posters worried that the entire effort is a fraud. I've even started worrying about it a little bit.

3. Your posit is that I should not care what these people say. I disagree. You have the right to feel your way about them and I have the right to feel my way about them. I feel animus towards them, and it bothers me that they will get the exact same benefit on the exact same date that I do. And it bothers me that I paid for them to get that benefit and then they ridiculed me for doing so. And it bothers me that for all I know they might be right that paying to get this information might be unnecessary.

6. And what are you talking this sh*t for? Did you even donate?

7. I either want my donation back or I want there to be at least a 2-week blackout for non-contributors. I would prefer a 30-day blackout for non-contributors.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Captain Rex you liked Thomps1523's post telling me not to get angry about insulting remarks by non-contributors, such as occulus. But you previously said almost the exact same things to occulus that I'm saying now. And you sounded pretty angry at occulus when you told him off. Yet now you're agreeing with Thomps1523 that I should not be saying the things I'm saying.

Check out the below words by you. First I'll first post Thomps1523's post including where you liked it to demonstrate that you did like it and then I'll post part of a post by you to demonstrate that you said practically the same thing I'm saying.

#41thomps1523, Yesterday at 9:41 AM
Like Dislike + Quote Reply
return and Captain Rex like this.

128888.jpg

Captain RexMember
Hey, hey buddy, you better stop there. If you don't like the idea of donation and sending hellouser to Japan, you don't have to say anything. Just keep it to yourself. Moreover, nobody asked for your opinions here, right? So why should you waste your time writing all this non- sense stuffs which doesn't help anyone or contribute anything but instead is demoralizing the members who already donated and preventing others from donating in near future.

Last edited: