Just Donated $200 To Send Hellouser To Japan.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I either want my donation back or I want a blackout (at least 2 weeks and preferably 30-days) for the people who do not contribute.

Hellouser please respond and please agree to either refund my contribution or do a 2 - 4 week blackout of the HLC info for everyone except contributors. I think I have a valid point.

I have to say that with some posters alleging the entire Japanese HLC effort is a fraud it's starting to concern me. I mean, I don't know how long you will be in Japan. I don't know how much of your time each day will be spent on HLC stuff. For all I know you will be there 2 weeks and your actual HLC efforts will actually be 10 total hours. I really have no way of knowing. It seems to me that if this cause is really something of value then the contributors should get something that the non-contributors don't get.

Last edited:

g.i joey

Reaction score
I either want my donation back or I want a blackout (at least 2 weeks and preferably 30-days) for the people who do not contribute.

Hellouser please respond and please agree to either refund my contribution or do a 2 - 4 week blackout of the HLC info for everyone except contributors. I think I have a valid point.

The only point you made is that you're a 50 year old drama queen.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
The only point you made is that you're a 50 year old drama queen.

Did you donate?

I just checked the threads people posted in after they donated and YOU aren't one of the posters who posted that he donated. Do my posts annoy you because you don't want to chip in but you want the exact same benefit as the people who do chip in? And if that's the case doesn't that make you a leech?

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only drawback to posting the info in an exclusive forum is trying to determine who donated. I think we could probably figure that out since many people who donated posted that they donated.

I donated and I never felt the need to talk about it on the forum that I donated I am sure others felt same way. I may donate again as time goes by if its necessary.
I think you are being insulting to the forum at large over a few lousy posters which is only going to alienate people.
I know some people gave you some sh*t and I know you are trying to do a positive thing--but you are going about it in a negative way.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
hellouser, you better give nameless his money back, or he will sue you!
but he will do it completely anonymous, you know, because of his upcoming hollywood carreer which he is planning in his fifties.

No I would not sue. I don't have to. I could simply dispute the charge on the credit card and allege that there are allegations of fraud by other members at the site. I've copied all of the posts.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I donated and I never felt the need to talk about it on the forum that I donated I am sure others felt same way. I may donate again as time goes by if its necessary.
I think you are being insulting to the forum at large over a few lousy posters which is only going to alienate people.
I know some people gave you some sh*t and I know you are trying to do a positive thing--but you are going about it in a negative way.

I disagree. I have a valid point.

There is no reason why Hellouser/Admin can't delay displaying the info for members who do not donate.

And I don't care how anyone feels about what I'm saying.

And just because you didn't post when you donated that does not prove that g.i.joey did the same thing.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I would not sue. I don't have to. I could simply dispute the charge on the credit card and allege that there are allegations of fraud by other members at the site. I've copied all of the posts.

If you do that they would only investigate they would not automatically give you you $$ back.
They would see its a legitimate donation and you would not get your $$ back.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
If you do that they would only investigate they would not automatically give you you $$ back.
They would see its a legitimate donation and you would not get your $$ back.

You sound like you've been to the dispute charges rodeo before. So have I.

Since you've obviously disputed charges before that means that when you think there's a chance you've been mistreated financially you dispute the charge. Why is it OK for you but not me?

The point is that this is supposed to involve something of value. But others say it is not something of value. Others say it's an out-and-out scam to get a free vacation. I don't know for sure what it is because I have never attended one of these events. I just know what I was led to believe. If it's truly something of value then the people who contribute should get something that the non-contributors do not get. Doing so is certainly doable. There have only been about 20 contributors so it would be easy to find out who donated at this point, and from this point forward we could keep record of which posters donate. Then we could easily give contributors first viewing of the information by a few weeks or a month. There is no legitimate reason this can not be done.

And for the record, credit card companies give me an immediate provisional credit when I dispute a charge.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
What the actual f***?

Hey, I'm being told at this time that this entire Japanese HLC effort is a fraud.

Of course I'm going to have a reaction to that. If anyone defrauded me I would dispute that charge on my credit card. I would get an immediate "provisional" refund and the credit card company would do an investigation. I would submit information at the beginning of that investigation. I have copied all of the posts where posters are alleging the entire campaign is a fraud. And I have a post by Admin wherein it says that if things aren't "successful" I will be refunded. The term "successful" is subject to interpretation. If there is ANY chance of fraud that could establish that the campaign is not successful. If there is even reasonable grounds for me to believe that there could be fraud that could establish that the campaign is not successful.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WONT REVERSE THE CHARGE!!!!???? DIDNT YOU GET THE POSTS FROM SOME RANDOM HAIRLOSS WEBSITE I SENT TO YOU!!!!??!! NEXT STOP: FBI!!!!"

The only posts I have stored by you are the posts wherein you claim that the effort to raise money for the Japan HLC is a fraud.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Below is a post by Captain Rex, which he posted to occulus. See where I blackened a statement by Captain Rex in his post below. Captain Rex said that occulus's post is "demoralizing the members who already donated". Now Captain Rex is liking posts by people who say I should not be saying the things I'm saying but just a few days ago (when he made the below post) he understood exactly how I feel. I get it that nobody else appears to understand how I feel about the situation but I'm satisfied that I have a valid point. These posts by people saying that the entire Japanese HLC campaign is a scam is demoralizing and it's making me question the validity of the campaign. I didn't want to say that because I didn't want Hellouser to feel insulted but I must admit that these people are making me feel like the campaign to raise money for this trip could be unnecessary. The only way I can feel OK with this situation is if the people who do not donate don't get to see the information until after (by 2 - 4 weeks) the people who do contribute. This is necessary because the people who are calling the entire campaign a scam are saying that the entire campaign is actually worthless. If the contributors get to see the HLC first then I will feel like we got something of value because the people who contributed got something that the people who didn't contribute don't get. If the people who don't contribute get the same info at the same time as the people who do contribute then that just proves that the people who are calling the entire campaign a fraud have a valid point.

Captain RexMember
Hey, hey buddy, you better stop there. If you don't like the idea of donation and sending hellouser to Japan, you don't have to say anything. Just keep it to yourself. Moreover, nobody asked for your opinions here, right? So why should you waste your time writing all this non- sense stuffs which doesn't help anyone or contribute anything but instead is demoralizing the members who already donated and preventing others from donating in near future.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to get the information the same time as you muuuwahahahahahaha!

I just tried to dispute the charge but they're closed until 8am tomorrow.

I'll dispute the charge to my credit card at 8am tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Too late - I already talked with your credit card company, and I got them to promise not to refund your money.

That sweet, sweet info will be mine AHAHAHAHAHA!

1. I will do the dispute tomorrow morning at 8am. I'll receive an immediate provisional credit.

2. You already said the entire HLC campaign to raise money is a scam to get people to pay for someone's vacations and I take you at your word. And as you indicated you were going to get the information anyway so it doesn't matter if you get Hellouser's information.

Last edited: